Article says Israel may attack Iran in April

zelim123

Waalaikum Salam,

I didn't know they did it themselves ''the mass murder on jews'' but I had doubts about it because I know they did exaggarate about the number of killed jews there were many others

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

So, what are you saying brothers...what are you telling me is the core of the conflict.

Precious Star

Here is the core of the conflict.

Iran wants to spread its tentacles throughout the muslim world. Not because it seeks to destroy. Instead, it wants a shia leadership in the muslim world. This terrifies Israel; they feel far less threatened by sunni's. Iran has already succeeded in Lebanon via Hezbollah -- again terrifying Israel -- and that is why Iran is supporting Asad in Syria. And, Russia and China both support Iran, from an arms perspective and oil perspective -- again, that sends shivers up Israel's spine. They wouldn't stand a chance if they attacked Israel. And it would cripple the US economy because the US would then have to make a choice - Israel, or, preserve its relationship with Russia and China, the latter which has been buying up a lot the US debt (along with wealthy gulf businessmen).

sclavus

Waalaikum Salam,

I didn't know they did it themselves ''the mass murder on jews'' but I had doubts about it because I know they did exaggarate about the number of killed jews there were many others

They didn't do it themselves.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Zionist is not stupid and I hope they are not so stupid to attack Iran. If they do, like I said they are actually committing suicide. Iran is not Iraq, they have WMD. I believe, there will be no war but drama...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

And what I am trying to find out is what is the correct mode of action for Muslims to be taking. We live in a world that is a geo-political mess. However, in order for me to have an understanding from an Islamic perspective I need to know how do I untangle the events of the world so I can make sense of it.

Who are the Muslim scholars and thinkers, those whom we trust, and what are they saying. It is in these words that we will find what to do.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Muslims can't decide who is worse.Iran or israel. If the arab leaders man up and stand up for themselves ..........

~~~
:salam2:

You said muslims?
Which type of muslims?
Iran is our family in Islam
if not we muslims support our family then who ?
Iran did went further to support the Palestinians.
The Jews you think?
Israel never stop killing muslims at Palestine they went futher
remember Lebanon?

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sick Old Jews!

It not about the nuke that Israel feel treaten
it's all about their own personal crazy satisfying interest in killing human!
The Performing of Jews ritual murder on the Christians and Catholics people for example
is the clear evident of the jews getting rid of other race thinking about but themselves only
that will walk on this earth!

Similarly to also
The Jews killed Allah swt prophets just
simply because they hate seeing others than them to
be ahead or better off then them.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you
for sharing this news,brother.
:jazaak:

Take care,
~Wassalam .

islamforme

israel vs iran

I posted a reply on this suject few days back and stopped following it for some time due to work.
Now i could see there are many replies here.

So what i got reading the posts is Israel like killing as they cannot see others progress or contorl the world and US might go to war for power,oil or machinery.

Dont you think its good time for muslim world to unite whether shia or sunni and teach these guys a lesson so that they dont lift their head in front of muslims or dare to kill muslims in any part of the world? THey killed us in afghan, in iraq, in palestine, in pakistan , what else. wait for each and every country to get its turn to get destroyed from US and israel. Its high time to show them what they deserve.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I love a thread like this. We are walking on a very narrow line. The razor's edge. And I am hungry to learn.
I need to know the Absolute Truth.

Lets talk to each other.

When I hear the word Iran, I get goosebumps. Growing up I would receive the most welcoming smiles as I told people I was born in Iran. I was always corrected. Persia. Persia ? I would reply. And a hand would be placed on my shoulder, in the most approving of manners. Persia would be perfectly pronounced. Everyone loved the land of lavish dreams and flying carpets.

There was the Revolution that changed the face of Islam. It started a renewal in Islam. The problem arose when ideology replaced faith. And that is what we need to find out. Where did things start to change? And in retrospect why did the other Muslim countries have changes as well. There was the post-colonial civil wars era. New leaders emerged, rose to power and have fallen. And the only constant factor is Islam.

And intellectually, and this is the line of demarcation..what is the correct view of Believers to hold of what is a Muslim country, Iran.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
The only problem with Iran is their shia preaching and their support to shia revolt in Sunni states. So far they managed to capture Iraq, Lubnan and Syria. They are advancing in Bahrain and Yemen. To my surprise (I watched a documentary about shia yesterday in TV), they are shia in my country (shia is not allowed to preach their religion here). Their baits are mut'ah and business opportunity. If Iran is not shia, every Muslim should support Iran against Israel and US. Israel on the other hand is our sworn enemy, should Israel and Iran go into war at each other, I think we Sunni Muslim should just watch from the side. Hopefully after the war more shia will revert to Sunni Islam. However, I'm no scholar hence it is better to ask a scholar what is our position when shia and zionist shoot at each other.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
we dont need to talk about when war is permitted because this war doesnt concern us, if america was to fight iran it wont affect me in the slightest

So to you it is ok that USA behaves as world police who enslaves nations and takes they natural resources to its controll and also murders millions of innocent people?

:astag:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What I want to know is simple. As a Muslim where do I place my allegiance. What do I do about the potential blood shed; do I turn my back on everyone?