Ask a Theistic Satanist a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
It's too bad we won't get to know if Satan will be there for you
When you get passed through the 'light' or shall I say... fire...??

Harsh... But you know what they say... The truth hurts...

vegangoth

Banned
Hi Vegangoth,

I always thought that Satan is good but honestly I didn’t expect him to be that good to make people worship him as a God :)
No offense Vegangoth but you know what, if you continue this path you will actually see Satan but Instead of welcoming you to his kingdom and giving you reward for being a member of his family you will realise that he has no kingdom or whatsoever. Worst, he will deny you in order to seek forgiveness for himself and it will be such a disappointment!!!

I’m not lecturing you or whatsoever. I’m just telling you what it’s going to happen according to my beliefs’ and I don’t expect you to agree with me :)

You know Vegangoth, religion is all about Free will. That’s why each human being is held responsible for his actions and choices. We are all here to pass the exam of the Free Will. In front of good and evil it’s up to you to choose the good or the evil. No one has the right to tell you what to do or not to do. It’s all up to you. Some people pass the exam but most fail.

Hence, we can choose to be Muslim, Jew, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Satanic, etc but all of us we will face the big and fateful question: WHY?

Regards,

God to hear you thought on Satan from your point of view. I like your take on free will. Be answer me this. I Adam and Eve had not eaten the fruit given to them by Satan they would not have had free will. where does that leave your philopsohy?

Muhammad Saleh

I don't want others to follow my religon. Satanism does not convert. If you do decide to convert then it was Satan that has awoken you to your true religon.

Tell me more about your relationship with Satan then lol

I know you are not here to convert us to satanism. but dont you think you should propogate what you think is right and good. either you yourself dont believe in it or you are selfish.:)

All i can say about my relation with your Lord(Satan) is that he always brought shame to me and robbed me of my inner peace. I hope i am supposed to give an honest answer. i am sorry if i have offended you.

vegangoth

Banned
Your "faith" in Satan is quite weak.
What kind of follower of satan are you that you don't like pleasing the one that (according to you.LOL) created you?

Why don't you offer a blood sacrifice if you truly believe?
Why don't you go to all extremes?
Is your "satan" not worth it?

Or perhaps you are afraid you might see the truth, perhaps you will see straight through the lies and falsehood.

and if you are to say, that satan doesn't like this! Or that! Bring your proof! Where is your scripture!?

I will do whatever it takes to please Allah swt, will you do the same? or do you think that your satan is not deserving?

I am sorry if I sound harsh in my posts but, you have to look at what you believe in through a rather harsh light before you can say to people "o look I believe in so and so".

First.. does it make sense...? Is it logical? Does it go hand in hand with reason and understanding?

Last of all, how do I know it is the truth?
How do I know it is not a something I like or want?

Peace :D

I'm sorry Ali just realised I never answerd you.

It seems to me that your take on how to worhsip Satan is taken from watching waaaaay to many horror movies lol

Sata does not require ritual sacrafice. Killing in his name is not the done thing. We leave the ritual murder of animals to the Jews and the Muslims. and of course to those idiot Satanist that try to be the big bad.

If we do have sacrafice of bodily fluid it will be a pin prick of blood, ladie may well use menstrual blood, sexual fluids work well to. The impprtant thing is that it is done on/by the person perorming the ritual.

Our proof for all of this is in our relationship with Satan ourselves, we need no other proof. But there has been lines in many Satan inspired text such as "The Satanic Bible" which state that we do not hurt children or animals unless of course it's for food or to protect one's self.

The of course there is the individual and what they are comfertabe with. I would never murder an animal in the name of Satan and I don't eat or wear their by-products to me my vegan lifesyle is as Satanic as you can get.

You say you would do anything to please Allah, Does that include murder? Rape? how far is too far?

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
God to hear you thought on Satan from your point of view. I like your take on free will. Be answer me this. I Adam and Eve had not eaten the fruit given to them by Satan they would not have had free will. where does that leave your philopsohy?

You just gave yourself an example of how Satan is a deciever!! He's a
Lying manipulative enemy that so called promised Adam and eve eternal life if they ate the fruit. But as soon as they did (peace be upon them) what did the liar do?? Off he went and left them to fend for themselves.

Thats just a hint of where you'll
Be after you're questioned...oh by Allah that is...

vegangoth

Banned
I know you are not here to convert us to satanism. but dont you think you should propogate what you think is right and good. either you yourself dont believe in it or you are selfish.:)

All i can say about my relation with your Lord(Satan) is that he always brought shame to me and robbed me of my inner peace. I hope i am supposed to give an honest answer. i am sorry if i have offended you.

You haven't ofended me I felt the very same way with the Christian god ( when I was a christain)

Propaget what's right and good, sure I could do that but it's all a matter of perception. I belive that giving to charity is good but not it it leaves you pennyless. I belive in being nice to people but if they don't show me the same curtesy then I will no longer be as nice to them. Am I selfish? Yes I can be and provided out relations with freinds and family are not spolied by the selfishness then it's not a problem in Satanism

AdamMuslim

Hi,

I think that there is a point which I think you don’t get right. All human beings have free will but they are NOT infallible. They can do evil where they intend to do good and vice-versa. And that’s why our creator teaches us to seek guidance and forgiveness. By eating the apple (if it is actually an apple!) consciously and freely Adam did commit a sin but he didn’t intend to do so. We are Adam's sons and all Adam's sons are by definition sinner (otherwise we’re not human beings no more !) and we’re asked to learn from our sins and to ask forgiveness. That’s the whole point.

vegangoth

Banned
you don't answer me :SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:
it's weird to pray for Satan while we Muslim can kill them :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry I didn't answer you. I'm finding it a bit hard to keep up with all the posts lol.

I'm not understanding your post lol You Muslims can kill prayer? or kill Satan?

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2: to my brothers and sisters in Islam

:bismillah:

Surah Ibrahim, Verse 22:

22. And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded (Day of Judgment), "Indeed Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before." Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment.

Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 165:

165. And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah. But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah. And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all Power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in Punishment.

Surely our Lord, Allah is One, He is free from what the people who do not believe associate with Him. All Glory be to Him, Lord of the Universe, the Creator of Mankind and He Himself was NOT created. He begets not nor was born and NO ONE no entity or being is like Him. And Satan (Shaytaan) is an Open Enemy who will lead us to Jahannam (Hell). May Allah protect us from him and his minions (shayateen) and grant us Jannatul Firdous. And May Allah protect us from His punishment, surely He is severe in Punishment, and May He never be angry with us and may He guide our Hearts on the Siratul Mustaqim and to His Perfect Light and never let us deviate afterwards. Surely Allah is the Speaker of Truth and to Him is our return.

:salam2:

vegangoth

Banned
You just gave yourself an example of how Satan is a deciever!! He's a
Lying manipulative enemy that so called promised Adam and eve eternal life if they ate the fruit. But as soon as they did (peace be upon them) what did the liar do?? Off he went and left them to fend for themselves.

Thats just a hint of where you'll
Be after you're questioned...oh by Allah that is...

I bow to your knowledge of the koran. My belife is not stemmed from any of the abrahamic texts but they are intresting. That Koran version of the fruit incident is slighty diffrent from the Christain one. It's all very facinating.

vegangoth

Banned
Hi,

I think that there is a point which I think you don’t get right. All human beings have free will but they are NOT infallible. They can do evil where they intend to do good and vice-versa. And that’s why our creator teaches us to seek guidance and forgiveness. By eating the apple (if it is actually an apple!) consciously and freely Adam did commit a sin but he didn’t intend to do so. We are Adam's sons and all Adam's sons are by definition sinner (otherwise we’re not human beings no more !) and we’re asked to learn from our sins and to ask forgiveness. That’s the whole point.

Isn't it funny how common misconcetions have leaked down through the centuires. It was never written that the fruit was an apple but people just asume it was, weid huh?

I don't agree that just by the action of one that we are all responsible for that act. That's unfair and unjust. so Adam ate a fruit he wasn't supposed to why shuld his decendents pay the price.thats like saying every muslim should be found guitly of 9/11 and 7/7 because some numpties who happen to shre your religion thought it was great idea to kill few thousdand people. We should be responisble for our own personal sins and no more.

I like the karmic idea of it's not the outcome of the action that you are judged on but the reason for it.

AdamMuslim

From which part of my previous post did you infer that I'm suggesting that we are all responsible for that act (Adam’s act) ??????????
No it’s not true every soul will be held responsible for her own deeds and the son will not be asked about the father’s actions and choices nor the father will be held responsible for what the son is been doing. We all were born alone, we’ll die alone and we’ll be judged alone.
Hope this is clear enough !

Salaam,

Okay alot of what Vegangoth is saying is out of her own desires without ANY kind of proof for her claims or beliefs and she even stated (in post #81)"I can't prove my religion becaue I'm not meant to." This is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. This means that she can't prove if she's right or wrong! If she was right she wouldn't have any proof and if she was wrong she wouldn't have any proof. It sounds like your lifeless and someone else is controlling you to do & believe anything they want and it's probably true because Satan is working hard to divert you away from the Creator of the heavens & the earth.

This means she is limited in knowledge & capacity to function as a full human being by using her brain. There is something wrong with pschye here. She doesn't have or need proof for anything. No wonder this is an easy target for Satan! :astag: Thank you for increasing our iman (faith) in Islam. We have answers to everything in life.

I pray that Allah swt guides you on the right path and brings you out of darkness to light.

I suggest this thread be closed. ..we have done our parts brothers & sisters....we offered her the Truth....it's Vegangoth's decision at the end of the day and on the Day of Judgement she will be held accountable.

mhamzah

Isn't it funny how common misconcetions have leaked down through the centuires. It was never written that the fruit was an apple but people just asume it was, weid huh?

Well we don't assume it was an apple. The Quran says Adam (pbuh) ate from the fruit and thats what we believe.

I don't agree that just by the action of one that we are all responsible for that act. That's unfair and unjust. so Adam ate a fruit he wasn't supposed to why shuld his decendents pay the price.

Who says children of Adam (pbuh) are paying for the price of what Adam (pbuh) did.

The one who adopts the guidance (of the Qur’an) does so only for his own benefit. The one who strays also does so for his own self. No soul shall carry another’s burden! We never inflict punishment, unless We have already sent around messengers. (17:15)

Even if Adam (pbuh) had not eaten the forbidden fruit, Allah swt still had planned to place humans on earth. So humans are not on earth because of Adam (pbuh) eating from the forbidden tree.

And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels, “I am going to appoint a deputy (a viceroy) on earth.” They said, “Would You place a species on earth that will cause chaos, and shed blood? We chant Your praises, and We venerate and glorify Your name (constantly).” He said, “I, of course know that, which you do not know. (2:30)

I like the karmic idea of it's not the outcome of the action that you are judged on but the reason for it.[/QUOTE]

According to Karma people helplessness, sickness and weakness stem from moral impurities and are supposedly a punishment of their deeds in the previous lives. Taking your example the reason why some one is poor or handicapped is because of his behavior in the previous life. All of the bad things that person did in his previous life come back as poverty in this life. In other words that is well deserved. In Islam, however people weakness or problems are no crime. They are merely a test and others are charged with helping such needy people. For this reason Islam has a very strong sense of social justice. This attitude can be found in other religions such as Christianity and Judaism which come from same divine source.

Coming back to one person bearing the sins of another, isnt that what karmic law leads to, for e.g. the crime/sins done by you will be paid for by another individual.

Bye for now.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
I'm sorry Ali just realised I never answerd you.

It seems to me that your take on how to worhsip Satan is taken from watching waaaaay to many horror movies lol

LOL ill give you that one, I apologize for my ignorance of your faith :D

Our proof for all of this is in our relationship with Satan ourselves, we need no other proof. But there has been lines in many Satan inspired text such as "The Satanic Bible" which state that we do not hurt children or animals unless of course it's for food or to protect one's self.

Ok.. "The Satanic Bible" um... wheres the proof its from Satan.. apart from it being labeled "The Satanic Bible"?

The of course there is the individual and what they are comfertabe with. I would never murder an animal in the name of Satan and I don't eat or wear their by-products to me my vegan lifesyle is as Satanic as you can get.

If Satan said do something which you were not comfortable with, then what would you do?

You say you would do anything to please Allah, Does that include murder? Rape? how far is too far

Murder.
Rape.
Those actions displease Allah, and I would never do them.:astag:
Since I am striving to please Allah, why would I do the exact opposite?

I will stay within the boundries of pleasing Allah (obviously) and yeah I would do anything in that respect (within the boundries).

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.