Ask a Theistic Satanist a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Glad I could be of assitance lol

I'm a vegan so goats heads are out but I do like to sacrifice a nice tasty bit of smoked tofu.

Your "faith" in Satan is quite weak.
What kind of follower of satan are you that you don't like pleasing the one that (according to you.LOL) created you?

Why don't you offer a blood sacrifice if you truly believe?
Why don't you go to all extremes?
Is your "satan" not worth it?

Or perhaps you are afraid you might see the truth, perhaps you will see straight through the lies and falsehood.

and if you are to say, that satan doesn't like this! Or that! Bring your proof! Where is your scripture!?

I will do whatever it takes to please Allah swt, will you do the same? or do you think that your satan is not deserving?

I am sorry if I sound harsh in my posts but, you have to look at what you believe in through a rather harsh light before you can say to people "o look I believe in so and so".

First.. does it make sense...? Is it logical? Does it go hand in hand with reason and understanding?

Last of all, how do I know it is the truth?
How do I know it is not a something I like or want?

Peace :D

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Nope I can't prove my religion becaue I'm not meant to. If Satan wants you to personally belive in him, then he will prove himslef to you. It's not my job.

No offense, but are you sure your not a Christian? because they use the same excuse when they cant prove something...

Just by saying something is the truth doesn't make it so. I feel as long as what ever is true for you, then its true for you

Just by saying something, doesn't make it so.. I couldn't agree with you more.
If you claim something, bring your proof :)

Some people like thinking this is "true" for me, because it suits them, it is what they want, they may not have proof for what they claim is "true" but as long as it fits in with who they are, it doesn't really matter. Because its what they want.

I don't need you to prove to me that Islam is the one true religion because I don't really care.

Don't be ignorant of what is in front of you. What happened to keeping an open mind? and learning and gaining knowledge of other religions?

I do care however that you belive it is because that belife is imprtant to you. I bet you are better and more happier person now your a Muslim than you were when you were not.

When you first find out about Islam, I can tell you that..:) well lets just say if there was a huge mountain, and it had people on it, and you had a speaker phone.. :) you would want to tell it to the world.

Because you have the proof that it is the Truth. Everyone should be informed for their own well-being. Now what they do with that information, is up to them, there is no compulsion in Islam and (please someone correct me if I am wrong on this matter) Allah does not demand you to worship him, it is our choice. (right?)

Peace. (sorry for sounding harsh once more)

Almeftah

vegangoth, please comment on this:

(Quran:2) And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblîs (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allâh) (34) And We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight, of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zâlimûn (wrong-doers)." (35) Then the Shaitân (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time." (36) Then Adam received from his Lord Words []. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful (37) We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance, there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve (38)

(Quran:18) And (remember) when We said to the angels;"Prostrate yourselves unto Adam." So they prostrated themselves except Iblîs (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the Command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblîs) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zâlimûn (polytheists, and wrong-doers). (50)

Searching_soul

:salam2:
Salaam Bros and sis

im coming to this site after a long time to see a very strange thread. SubhanaALLAH. Why do we need to know abt Satanism. Do u think Satanists have the truth? why do we really need to learn abt them when we are blessed with the truth of Islam and Satan is already mentioned in it. If your so curious, u can always visit their websites (there r loads if u just google them).

Please guys, invite her to Islam and tell the teachings of islam, rather than start learning abt some belief which will be of no benefit in this life and the hereafter.

Inviting Non muslims to islam in a polite manner doesn't mean we compromise our faith in any way.

Your always welcome to this site Laura, but i don't think we really want to learn about Satanism.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi

Exactly becasue Islaam is the religion of peace it is our duty to say if something is evil and wrong,and more from that to avoid it and remove it Inshallah.I do not undestand why the truth has offend you.

May Allah subahn we teal guide you.:tti_sister:

mashaAllaah good reply sister Asja.

wasalamu alaykum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu'alaikum,

Can I suggest we closed this thread??? Pls petition to brother Mabsoot if you support.

I believe people were merely curious to know how someone can reject Allaah, and worship Satan.

If people can be able to discuss and teach Islaam, beginning with Tawheed (Islamic monotheism, please see here for more information> Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah), then it is okay, - we do not bend or change the rules for any visitor, whether they are Muslims, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, Devil Worshipper, Man, Woman or even Gay. Everyone has a right to learn about Islaam, and we should be kind and courteous, but firm in our own Islaam.

We do not share our ideas and thoughts, in the way some modernists do, i.e. they will just sit together and talk and then pat each other on the back and say, we are all correct.

Rather, we allow people to say what they wish, what they believe, they are entitled to that. But, they are not allowed to use our website here, to debate or argue over Islaam. We stand to correct them and guide them to Tawheed. To know that Allaah is the Creator of all that exists and that we have a duty to believe in him and to worship Him alone. To thank Him for all that we have. Not one breath do we take, except that Allaah allowed us to take it through his mercy for us. Even for those who curse Him and curse Muslims, Allaah gives them many bounties in this world, for which they will be questioned about on the day of judgement!

If she did not have opportunity to be able to tell more about her beliefs, then it would have left us in a poorer position to advise her.

This website is, afterall about learning about Islaam, and we will take vegangoth words that she came here to learn about Islaam. The beginning point, which perhaps we have now past, was for people to get to know each other, so now, I guess people know where she stands.

So, if any person, is sincere to learn about the true Islaam, then they are welcome. The keyword is sincerity. Sincerity to know the truth, can open the hardest of hearts.. Arrogance, leads to ignorance and hardens the softest of hearts.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmaullahi wa barakatuh

vegangoth

Banned
I think we all have fuffiled what this thread was created to do. We have discussed my own personal religious beliefs, I may have got some dates wrong but I'm only human. This thread was not a once sided conversation, so I thank all of you who took part, even those of you that were a little hostile. I want to ask that no more questions be posted here. Feel free to Pm me or email me [email protected] if I have negelected to answer aything.

NicholasRehl

Hello

Hi,

My question is this:

Muslims have the Qua'ran and Christians have the Bible.
What do Satanist have as a revelation from the one they worship. Do you have your own book.
And if you do not have one how do you know about God or how He wants us to live.

A Challenge for you

I can't prove to you that my religon is true just as you can't prove to me that your is.QUOTE]

Don't assume and don't let arrogance lead you astray. If you give us the opportunity we can provide you the evidence and you can yourself determine if it makes sense. Raise your questions and God willing we will answer you. Like the videos on this site, many people from different backgrounds are reverting to Islam even post 9/11! Although that shouldn't be the reason for you to enter Islam, it shouldn't totally be disregarded either.

The Quran has won the hearts and minds of people. It is the religion of logic. It is absolutely perfect in the Arabic language. It has no mistakes in grammar, meanings or context. It's scientific facts are known through out the world.

Surprisingly enough, the Quran itself provides us with the test of authenticity and offers challenges against itself to prove its veracity. Allah tells us in the Quran:

"And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur'an) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful."
(2:23)

"And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws and orders, etc, decreed for mankind) - wherein there is no doubt from the the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns,and all that exists).

"Or do they say: "He (Muhammad(P)) has forged it?" Say: "Bring then a surah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can, besides Allah, if you are truthful!" (10:37-38)

"Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad(P)) forged it (the Qur'an)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged surah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!" (11:13)

"Or do they say: "He (Muhammad(P)) has forged it (this Qur'an)?" Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recital like unto it (the Qur'an) if they are truthful." (52:33-34)

"This is the Book of which there is no doubt. It is a guide for those who are God conscious " (2:2)

"Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity." (4:82)

"We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the Truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things?" (41:53)

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath all brothers and sisters and vegangoth.
OMG, I never thought people will sorship devil.but now i can see it.laa haula wala guvvatha illa billah.
ok.so you invited us to ask questions,but you are not answering most of the questions being asked here. from what u said,I came to know that you still do not know weather satan exist or not also.but we beleibe he exist.so here is the my questions.pls answer them.
1.you say satanism is the most ancient religion,where did you found proof for this?.
2.If it is oldest religion,is there anything written about ALLAH swt,islam,christianity,judaism,budism,pegans and watsoever religion people follow???
3.How do you think out of all these religious books that people use in this world,qur'an can cover all the religions,know thier beleifs and ONLY this book have truths which no one knows before.does your sacred words contain anything like that??
4.you sau you beleive satan is created and there are many other gods.So why do you choose saitan over all these other gods??,don't you think the other gods(there are other gods according to ur beleif,not ours), will be jealous and angry of you and use thier power to make life easy for thier beleivers and hard for others.and if each god is trying this way,then why there is no conflict in this world?
5.Have you ever seen him??.any shaitan.(we beleive no one is able to see ALLAH), and if not,how did you feel when you are close to him.ie:when you worship.and what did you say to praise him.I really wanna know what you say to praise shaitan.

Muhammad Saleh

Thanks a lot sister for all your efforts to enlighten us about your religion. It’s good to have here on tti. Frankly speaking, no other religion makes any sense to me neither makes me curious enough to know about it because I am totally convinced about the truthfulness of Islam. I want to know about your reason behind following your religion and why do you want others to follow your religion.

Do you really think that this world would be a better place to live in if everyone on this earth adheres to the principles of your religion?

In my oppinion, every religion exept for islam is either limited in its scope or caters to only some aspects of a human life. For me Islam is the solution to all my problems and everyone around me. I don’t follow Islam just to enter heaven, it more than that. Even if we assume that Islam is not a divine religion I would still want everyone to follow Islam because the prosperity of this world lies in Islam. Take any Islamic principle and think about possible outcomes if it gets implemented through out the world. Be it "barbaric" law of chopping hands of thieves. It’s only the religion of Islam which claims to have the solution of all human problems.

I used to be very good friend of your God(Satan) and still enjoy good relations with him. ;)

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
<<And a question for the Islamic followers... Why does God want you to fear him? Shouldn't we be scared of evil, rather than of something supreme? If you were to be the best person in the world... Would you want people to fear you or would you want them to respect and understand you? Talk to you without being affraid? You know, just like the Prophet. He is the best of men and that is something I strongly agree with. But he never wanted people to fear him. He allowed people to talk and understood, but he never stopped trying to spread Islam. >>

You are most welcome : Allah swt told people to worship him : To worship means to love the most love with most humility ....Fear of Allah swt is meant to make people reject all that is evil .....If you fear anyone you run away but if man fear Allah he will run to him ......it is postive fear cobined with big hope and trust.

mate what you wrote was plain amazing.

vegangoth

Banned
Ok So I guess people have decide to ignore my plea that no more questions be asked on this thread. Fine by me I'm happy to continue if you all are. After all it takes two to tango.

vegangoth

Banned
Hi,

My question is this:

Muslims have the Qua'ran and Christians have the Bible.
What do Satanist have as a revelation from the one they worship. Do you have your own book.
And if you do not have one how do you know about God or how He wants us to live.

There are no reveled texts, there are texts that have been INSPIRED by Satan but we don't treat them as Holy ( for want of a better word lol) but we do use them because they have much to teach us, but each Satanist will have their own preferd text and there is mnay discussion of what we see as a inspired text or just plain old fiction lol. It's hard to describe how Satan informs his family. Prayers are answerd by so many diffrent ways, we can talk to him via divination methods and sometimes we just know!

vegangoth

Banned
assalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath all brothers and sisters and vegangoth.
OMG, I never thought people will sorship devil.but now i can see it.laa haula wala guvvatha illa billah.
ok.so you invited us to ask questions,but you are not answering most of the questions being asked here. from what u said,I came to know that you still do not know weather satan exist or not also.but we beleibe he exist.so here is the my questions.pls answer them.
1.you say satanism is the most ancient religion,where did you found proof for this?.
2.If it is oldest religion,is there anything written about ALLAH swt,islam,christianity,judaism,budism,pegans and watsoever religion people follow???
3.How do you think out of all these religious books that people use in this world,qur'an can cover all the religions,know thier beleifs and ONLY this book have truths which no one knows before.does your sacred words contain anything like that??
4.you sau you beleive satan is created and there are many other gods.So why do you choose saitan over all these other gods??,don't you think the other gods(there are other gods according to ur beleif,not ours), will be jealous and angry of you and use thier power to make life easy for thier beleivers and hard for others.and if each god is trying this way,then why there is no conflict in this world?
5.Have you ever seen him??.any shaitan.(we beleive no one is able to see ALLAH), and if not,how did you feel when you are close to him.ie:when you worship.and what did you say to praise him.I really wanna know what you say to praise shaitan.

Oh Satan exists all right but I can't personally prove it too you. I have seen Satan answer my prayers but you werent there so you didn't see. I know that the Koran talks about him and you belive he exist bcause your book says he does. So I don't have to prove to you cause you already know.

1. I'm not sure wither Satanism it's self is an ancient religon but Satan is sure ancient from what I persoanlly belive about him he is well over 400,000 years old. The proof well Sumerian Tablets is the proof.

2. yes again the Sumerian Tablets but in order to undertsand what you read you need to forget what you have been told

3. The Koran is an imalgamation of many texts from the bibel, to the torah, to the sumerian tablets. So if it does have truth then that will be one of the reason. this is my own opion don't get all angry if you don't agree.

4. Satan is the God that seems to me to make the most sense, the God that makes me feel wanted, needed and loved. I don't belive that the other God's actually care that I'm with him, why should they I'm not that great there not missing anything lol. I also belive that some God's do make it hard for people Allah makes it very hard for you followers prayer 5 times a day, fasting, giving part of you income to charity all will be hard not all the time but sometimes. , if you look at the christian god you will see that the 10 commandnets are set up so that you will fail becaue he add's the break one then you have broken them all part into the mix

5. Yes I have seen him during a meditaion it's quite common for Satanist to actually see him even if it only once. Being a Satanist makes you feel like you have come home, There is finallly someone who loves you for you. He wants you to be the best you can be and he will help you with any problems. Many many Satanist have been vctims of opression, have been downtroden, have felt like they are on the outside looking in, Satan fixes all that. I'm absloutley certain that Allah does the same for Muslims, am I wrong in thinking that?

vegangoth

Banned

Thanks a lot sister for all your efforts to enlighten us about your religion. It’s good to have here on tti. Frankly speaking, no other religion makes any sense to me neither makes me curious enough to know about it because I am totally convinced about the truthfulness of Islam. I want to know about your reason behind following your religion and why do you want others to follow your religion.

Do you really think that this world would be a better place to live in if everyone on this earth adheres to the principles of your religion?

In my oppinion, every religion exept for islam is either limited in its scope or caters to only some aspects of a human life. For me Islam is the solution to all my problems and everyone around me. I don’t follow Islam just to enter heaven, it more than that. Even if we assume that Islam is not a divine religion I would still want everyone to follow Islam because the prosperity of this world lies in Islam. Take any Islamic principle and think about possible outcomes if it gets implemented through out the world. Be it "barbaric" law of chopping hands of thieves. It’s only the religion of Islam which claims to have the solution of all human problems.

I used to be very good friend of your God(Satan) and still enjoy good relations with him. ;)

I don't want others to follow my religon. Satanism does not convert. If you do decide to convert then it was Satan that has awoken you to your true religon.

Tell me more about your relationship with Satan then lol

AdamMuslim

Hi Vegangoth,

I always thought that Satan is good but honestly I didn’t expect him to be that good to make people worship him as a God :)
No offense Vegangoth but you know what, if you continue this path you will actually see Satan but Instead of welcoming you to his kingdom and giving you reward for being a member of his family you will realise that he has no kingdom or whatsoever. Worst, he will deny you in order to seek forgiveness for himself and it will be such a disappointment!!!

I’m not lecturing you or whatsoever. I’m just telling you what it’s going to happen according to my beliefs’ and I don’t expect you to agree with me :)

You know Vegangoth, religion is all about Free will. That’s why each human being is held responsible for his actions and choices. We are all here to pass the exam of the Free Will. In front of good and evil it’s up to you to choose the good or the evil. No one has the right to tell you what to do or not to do. It’s all up to you. Some people pass the exam but most fail.

Hence, we can choose to be Muslim, Jew, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Satanic, etc but all of us we will face the big and fateful question: WHY?

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.