Ask a Theistic Satanist a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegangoth

Banned
mmm ...you can't prove your religion because it's superstition or what ?
well you can talk for your belief but you can't talk about my religion
I can prove my religion is the truth in no time but my question was about your proof so don't run away ^^!!!
even if Islam is wrong religion doesn't mean your belief is the right one !!!
The Quran prove himself by himself I don't need to support it , in Fact it's his teaching which guide me to the truth and light !!!
the proofs are for all the mankind not just for me !!!
other ways Only God knows about it , but in our life we use what we have :)
if there are proofs I d like to share it with you ^^

Nope I can't prove my religion becaue I'm not meant to. If Satan wants you to personally belive in him, then he will prove himslef to you. It's not my job.

Just by saying something is the truth doesnt make it so. I feel as long as what ever is true for you, then its true for you. I don't need you to prove to me that Islam is the one true religion because I don't really care. I do care however that you belive it is because that belife is imprtant to you. I bet you are better and more happier person now your a Muslim than you were when you were not.

massi

Nope I can't prove my religion becaue I'm not meant to. If Satan wants you to personally belive in him, then he will prove himslef to you. It's not my job.

Just by saying something is the truth doesn't make it so. I feel as long as what ever is true for you, then its true for you. I don't need you to prove to me that Islam is the one true religion because I don't really care. I do care however that you belive it is because that belife is imprtant to you. I bet you are better and more happier person now your a Muslim than you were when you were not.
uh , I told you to prove it or it'll be just superstition you try to full your empty heart !!!
according to Islam each one of us has his satan not only one ! and we always seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan ( plural of Satan in Arabic)

and when there is Adzan( the calling to the prayer) or recite the Quran the satan leave the area because they hate its !!

some of them hurting people and enter their bodies and it need Ruqiya ( a treatment in the light of Islam) and sometimes the one who makes this ruqya kill the satan if he refuse to leave the body ..!!!!

you don't care about the truth it's your business but as Islam is the truth you are in big danger so don't be stubborn and look for the truth and accepted !! you will lose nothing but you will win a place in Heaven and be rescued from the Hell !!
it's not matter If we like or not !!! it's matter of truth !
God has given you a mind to think about it so don't waste it in no scene !!!
here some topic to understand the Islamic view to the Satan and Jinn
The jinn
The world of the Jinn

mhamzah

Hi there,

I belive in the existance of many gods, I choose to worship only one.

[No son did God beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to God! (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him!] (Al-Mu'minun 23:91)

[Who originates creation, then repeats it, and who gives you sustenance from heaven and earth? (Can there be another) god besides God? Say, "Bring forth your argument, if you are telling the truth"!] (An-Naml 27:64)

[Say: He is God, the One; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; and there is none like unto Him] (Al-Ikhlas 112:1-4)

How true than;

Enûma Eliš: The epic names two primeval gods: Apsu, Tiamat. Several other gods are created (Ea and his brothers) who reside in Tiamat's vast body. They make so much noise that it annoys Tiamat and Apsu greatly. Apsu wishes to kill the young gods, but Tiamat disagrees. The vizier, Mummu, agrees with Apsu's plan to destroy them. Tiamat, in order to stop this from occurring, warns Ea (Nudimmud), the most powerful of the gods. Ea uses magic to put Apsu into a coma, then kills him, and shuts Mummu out. Ea then becomes the chief god, and along with his consort Damkina, has a son, Marduk, greater still than himself. Marduk is given wind to play with and he uses it to make dust storms and tornadoes. This disrupts Tiamat's great body and causes the gods still residing inside her to be unable to sleep.

They persuade Tiamat to take revenge for the death of her husband. Her power grows, and some of the gods join her. She creates 11 monsters to help her win the battle and elevates Kingu, her new husband, to "supreme dominion." A lengthy description of the other gods' inability to deal with the threat follows. Ultimately, Marduk is selected as their champion against Tiamat, and becomes very powerful. He defeats and kills Tiamat, and forms the world from her corpse. The subsequent hundred lines or so constitute the lost section of Tablet V.

The gods who sided with Tiamat are initially forced to labor in the service of the other gods. They are freed from their servitude when Marduk decides to slay Kingu and create mankind from his blood. Babylon is established as the residence of the chief gods. Finally, the gods confer kingship on Marduk, hailing him with fifty names. Most noteworthy is Marduk's symbolic elevation over Enlil, who was seen by earlier Mesopotamian civilizations as the king of the gods.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I belive that creation and the deity go waaaaaay back longer than the Koran, the bible or the torah etc. I come to the conclussion that Satan exists because I bleive that he is much,much older than the Abrahamic religons.

As if Muslims don't believe that; Islam isn't a religion that began 1,430 years back. Islam began when first man Adam (pbuh) was created and every nation was sent a messenger.

Indeed, We have sent you with the truth as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And there was no nation but that there had passed within it a warner. (Quran 35:24)

Now of course the nations that passed before the time of Moses (pbuh) must have been warned about satan too. So if there is a mention of satan before the old testament, that does not put Muslims in a difficult position, rather it only increases their Iman (losely translated as Faith).

One only has to look at the " Enuma Elish" which is about 450,000 years old to see.

As sister Shy Hijabi has already mentioned the story dates to the 18th century BC infact some scholars give it a later date (14th to 12th centuries BC).

Religion has been manipulated, history has been manipulated we have been beliveing things that are not true. The book "Slave species of god" is the book that will blow your mind.That doesn't mean to say all religon is a lie, there is truth in every one of them, it's just the truth happend way before you were told it did.

I guess this point has already been covered before. But let me add some points here.

Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path. (2:213)

Tafisr (Commentary): When ignorant people attempt to trace the history of 'religion' they tend to the view that man began his life in the darkness of polytheisrn and that in the course of time, corresponding to man's progress, this darkness gradually receded and light increased till man arrived at monotheism.

The Qur'anic version, however, proclaims that man began his life in full light of the Truth. God revealed this Truth to the very first man He created, one to whom He intimated the right way of life for man. Thereafter the human race remained on the Right Way for some time and lived as one community. Later, however, people invented deviating ways. This did not happen because Truth had not been communicated to them. The cause was rather that some people wilfully sought to acquire privileges, benefits and advantages beyond their legitimate limits, and thus subjected others to injustices. It was in order to enable people to overcome this corruption that God sent His Prophets. These Prophets were not sent to found separate religions in their own names and bring new religious communities into existence. Rather the purpose of the Prophets was to illuminate before people the Truth which they had allowed to be lost, and once again make them into one community

Prevously most anthropologists assumed that there was a simple distinction between “primitive” and “modern” religion and tried to provide accounts of how the former evolved into the latter. In the 20th century most anthropologists rejected this idea. I'll provide you more source on that.

Thats why the first thing a Muslim is supposed to tell Jews and Christians is not to committ excess in their religion and not to attribute things to God that they cannot prove and dont find in authentic sources.

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Quran 4:171)

"Say: 'O People of the Book! You have no ground to stand upon unless you stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." (Qur'an 5:71).

People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood and knowingly conceal the truth? (Quran 3:71)

I can't prove to you that my religon is true just as you can't prove to me that your is.

I'll give you the source for that.

Bye for now.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Your is a religion of peace so why go around saying other religons are evil etc

Hi

Exactly becasue Islaam is the religion of peace it is our duty to say if something is evil and wrong,and more from that to avoid it and remove it Inshallah.I do not undestand why the truth has offend you.

May Allah subahn we teal guide you.:tti_sister:

The_truth

Yes I belive that Satan is God of this world. I belive that Satan IS the good god. rather to be fair I belive that no deity is all good or all bad as deity they are beyond such lablels Allah is no diffrent in that respect.

Who created Satan then? Will you be happy to join your master in his eternal abode in hell forever?

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters,

Firstly, brother Yousef83, please do not leave. I do not believe, for a minute, that our beloved brothers and sisters of TTI are interested in satanism. Perhaps curious, and personally for me the fact that Ms Laura (vegangoth) is here on TTI might mean something, in sha Allaah. Everything has been pre-ordained by Allaah, Allaah has directed her here and we are here to deliver the truth.

If only we can tell you Laura, what false thinking you have ascribed to. You sound like a nice lady, gracious by the posts that you answer (some of which are not welcoming towards you). If only you will open your heart a little, learn the Qur'an a little and let the information pass through. Every individual has witnessed Allaah as the Lord, before they were born, this is called fitrah. It is in born.

My brothers and sisters here have quoted aplenty from the Qur'an - shaitan is our accursed enemy until the Day of Judgment. In there hereafter, there is no shaitan to help us, but only our Lord, our One and Mighty Rabb who will forgive us if need be, whom we are able to prostrate to and no other creation has the power to help us on that day.

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever." Surah ar-Rahman/27-28

"O assembly of jinn and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass beyond (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allâh)!" Surah ar-Rahman/33

Perhaps you like to be different from the crowd, thus satanism. But I and others here can tell you plainly that Satan is flat out an enemy. Think about it,

You say every religion has truths in it - sure, they do. They all teach towards goodness. But Islam is The Truth wholly, and there is nothing at all lacking in Islam. It is a complete way of life, the only way it should be.

This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion. Surah al-Maida/3

Just think for a bit, why would Allaah create him just for us to worship a creation of His? Allaah loves us, the fact that I type this, Allaah loves you. He is ar-Rahman - the One who gives sustenance, who upholds our life. Come back to the Truth and see what veil satanism has drawn over your eyes. I feel sad for you, you need only ask Allaah for guidance.

I feel sad for you, and all who disbelieve (or perhaps do not embrace Islam even after the proof in Qur'an is right infront of their eyes), because:

Pertaining to Surah al-Anbiya verse 100: Ibn Mas'ud recited this Verse and then said, "When those (who are destined to remain in the Hell-fire forever) will be thrown in the Hell-fire, each of them will be put in a separate Tabut (Box) of Fire, so that he will not see anyone punished in the Hell-fire except he himself." Then Ibn Mas'ud recited this verse. <Tafseer Ibn Kathir, Tabari and Qurtubi>

How lonely will that be. And forever is not a relative period of time. Forever is.. forever. We are all still here, so learn from us, in sha Allaah, you will be guided.

Wa-salam

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum brother,

Rabbanaa aatina minladunka rahmatan wahiyya lana min amrina rashad.Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Thyself and dispose of our affair for us in the right way. Ameen!!Brother,my humble request just ask in your heart for true guidance And Your True Creator and Lord will show you the right path. Ameen Just one request brother for the sake of your future just one.... Read the Qur'an and Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H) and try to understand it .Plzzz broo...

May Allah The Most Merciful have Mercy on us, Guide us and save us from the torment of hell by forgiving our sins and guiding us to the right path. Ameen

salek

brothers and sisters,
assalamu alaikum, i think it's first time i am reading all the treads one by one. it seems foolish but it makes interested too. i don't know how should i comment, it makes me laughed , pray to satan? ha ha ha ha!! then how the followers will be called? i mean who worship to satan. i just remained silent and give the chance to continue. i am looking forward to see how the thread go on. in fact, i firmly believe, not a single grain of our faith will be harmed by this satanic invitation. I pray for the vegangoth May Allah save her from shaitan and show her the right path.

mhamzah

:salam2:

Just quickly wanted to share with you an observation.

Thread titled: 'PLEASE READ before Posting / Important Articles We Should All Benefit From' -- Created over 11 months back, has 3 replies and 2,857 views.

This Thread: Created less than 12 hours ago, 88 Replies, 1,157 views.

A'udzubillahi minasy syai thon nirrojim

:wasalam:

salek

this thread has increased my hatered to shaitan one million fold and i am going back to my lord more closely. i am going to pray Asr salah now. brothers and sisters~ make dua for our ummah.

a_stranger

Two promises

2:268 The Evil one(Satan) threatens you with poverty and bids you to conduct unseemly. Allah promiseth you His forgiveness and bounties. And Allah careth for all and He knoweth all things.

translation of the meanings of Quran

a_stranger

Satan's plan

5:91 Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?

Translation of the meanings of Quran

a_stranger

O ye Children of Adam

7:27 O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

a_stranger

seek refuge with Allah

7:200 If a suggestion from Satan assail thy (mind), seek refuge with Allah. for He heareth and knoweth (all things).

Translastion of the meanings of Quran

Ashima33

Yo! My questions weren't answered!

Salaam,

1. I have read a little bit about Levayan (sp?) Satanism, but can't remember much. Can you do a little explaining about this and maybe how it's different from your branch of Satanism?

2. How long have their been Satanists? Like is this more recent? Or have there always been? Have Satanist ever been called anything else?

3. How do you feel your faith is similar to Islam? and Different?

4. Can you explain more about your pray/ritual practices? And where you receive guidance for how this is properly done.

And! Sister ShyHijabi asked some questions I am now wondering, too! How did you come to have Satanism as your religion and what did you follow before?????

I feel like this has turned into a debate, and it was supposed to just be question/answer kind of stuff not offend/defend!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
This topic is not good for discussion. No religions in the world allows worshipping shyaitaan though some they do worship thinking it was their god.

believer4life

soul searching...
wooa! imagination really does drive some people i would've never thought there was such foolishness as devil worshipping..... it's sad that out of all the religions in the world people resort to devils :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Forgot to answer the creator question sorry. Why worhsip the creator when You have all you need in the creation?

Hello vegangoth, welcome to the forum and I hope you learn alot about Islam here. Ok one thing about the quote really bothers me...

You say:
"Why should I worship the creator, when I have all the needs in the creation?"

Well think about it for a second.

If the creation is so "great" think about the One who created it all.
How Great is He?

Then, is it not common sense to prostrate yourself to the Most-Supreme?
Why would you lower yourself to worship something so weak and pathetic?
Why do you deny the Power which has created everything around you?
Why do you worship the creation? Worship the Creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.