Assalam

Tabligh

Assalammualaikum to all brothers.I am a small child 10 years old but i am a tabligh because i had istiqaf for 5 times.I like to do sunah.New islams,If you are angry,try not to scold or attack the person.
Jazakkallah
assalam
:SMILY206::salah:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalammualaikum to all brothers.I am a small child 10 years old but i am a tabligh because i had istiqaf for 5 times.I like to do sunah.New islams,If you are angry,try not to scold or attack the person.
Jazakkallah
assalam
:SMILY206::salah:

welcome ,welcome,welcome to the lovely website of islam...................:ma: you had istifaq 5 times ,very nice to listen and inshallah i will try not to scold anyone :blackhijab:

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'alaikum asalaaam ya akhi,

Welcome to the site, although your young I have to say one thing; try to stay away from tabligh and stick to Qur'an and Sunnah, may Allah bless you with strong iman and vast knowledge, ameen!

Ma'salaama.

fada_all

salam alikom

u r so welcome little brother here with TTI family ....

don't worry no one will be scolded here .

island muslim

Salaaaaaaam Alaiykum younger brother :)

WELCOME TO TTI.. inshaallah you will post a lot. looking forward to reading them my young brother.

Tabligh

Wa'alaikum asalaaam ya akhi,

Welcome to the site, although your young I have to say one thing; try to stay away from tabligh and stick to Qur'an and Sunnah, may Allah bless you with strong iman and vast knowledge, ameen!

Ma'salaama.

Tabligh is sunah too because Muhhammad is a tabligh too

Muhammad Saleh

Tabligh is sunah too because Muhhammad is a tabligh too

:salam2:

its not just sunnah but Allah has made it obligatory for all of us to do dawa(tabligh). the more dawa(tabligh) you do the more God-conscious you would become. so brother "Tabligh" do tabligh as much as you want.

Muhammad(PBUH) is moballigh(da'ee). he is the role model for us so we all are da'ees(tablighess).

:wasalam:

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaikum,

I am talking about tablighi jamat, which is a clear innovation.
It is not from the Sunnah to get together in a group and live in mosques for 3 days, 40 days, 4 months at a time leaving your family behind. It is not from the Sunnah to read books which are compiled with weak, fabricated hadiths and that talk about the 'Divines', encouraging one to pray to Prophets, saints and the like.
The tablighi jamat has been tarnished with Sufism since its foundations 100 or so years ago. You are expected to blindly follow a madhab with no questions and also pledge some allegiance (bay'ah) to a shiekh or mufti, and then should show excessive love for them, following them untill death.
Yes, I accept they have good intentions, they want to spread Islam as much as possible and sacrifice alot of things for this. But a pure intention doesnt make pure means. This would be like to say 'I want to build a Masjid, but I have no money, instead I will take out a loan and build it. It doesnt matter about the haram loan I took because the end product is a Mosque where Muslims can pray', in this case the Mosque should be knocked down and rebuilt properly, and the same applies to tablighi jamat (it should be abolished).
In terms of knowledge the tablighi jamat lack it, I myself just after reverting to Islam was talked into this bid'ah, not knowing what it was. I was snatched up and spent a total of 10 or so days with them. Even as a new Muslim I understood the importance of Tawheed and was utterly shocked at how little these people knew about it or cared for it. I wasn't entirely convinced by the evidence they tried showing me for what they do, and this lead to me checking it out properly. They spoke badly of the people following the Qur'an and Sunnah, smirking whenever the term 'Salafi' was used. Audhu' Billah, I hate to think what they had to say about Noble Shiekhs such as al-Albani, ibn 'Uthaimin, ibn Baz (may Allah have Mercy on them all). There is so much I could go on to talk about but I worry I will get too serious, I will leave some links instead:

http://www.fatwa-online.com/deviantgroups/jamaaahattableegh/0010101.htm

http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Articles/English/Tableeghee Jma'at.htm

And now here are two clear fatwas:

Fatwa of Ibn Baz on the issue of Tablighi Jamaat.

Question: I went out with the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh to India and Pakistan. We used to congregate and pray in masaajid within which there were graves and I heard that the salaah in a masjid within which there is a grave is invalid. What is your opinion of my salaah and should I repeat them? What is the ruling about going out with them to these places?

Response: Indeed, the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh do not have real knowledge pertaining to issues of 'aqeedah so it is not permissible to go out with them except for the one who has real knowledge of the correct 'aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah. In this, he can enlighten them, advise them and co-operate with them in good because they are active in their affairs. However, they are in need of more knowledge from those who can enlighten them amongst the scholars of Tawheed and Sunnah. May Allaah grant everyone understanding of the religion and firmness upon it.
As for the salaah in the masaajid within which are graves, then it is incorrect and it is obligatory upon you to repeat all that you did (in those masaajid) due to that which the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:
((Allaah has cursed the Jews and the Christians who have taken the graves of their Prophets' as places of worship)) - it's authenticity is agreed upon.
Also, his (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) statement:
((Indeed those before you used to take the graves of their Prophets' and pious people as places of worship, so do not take the graves as places of worship, for certainly I prohibit you from that)), transmitted by Muslim in his Saheeh.
And the ahaadeeth on this subject are numerous - and with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers upon our Prophet Muhammed, his family and his companions.

Fatwa of the Shaykh Muhammed Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee regarding Tablighi Jamaat:

Question: What is your opinion concerning the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh? Is it permissible for a student of knowledge or other than him to go out with them under the guise of inviting to (the path of) Allaah?

Response: The Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh (TJ)does not uphold the manhaj of the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and that which our Pious Predecessors were upon.
And if the situation was such, then it is not permissible to go out with them because it defies our manhaj in calling to the manhaj of the Pious Predecessors. So in the path of inviting to Allaah, then an 'aalim can go out with them but as for those (ignorant - without knowledge) who go out with them, then it is obligatory upon them to remain in their countries and (study Islaam) seek knowledge in their masaajid until there graduates from amongst them people of knowledge who hold study circles inviting to the path of Allaah.
As long as the situation is like that, it is upon the student of knowledge to invite these people (those from Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh) to study the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah and invite people to it.
And the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh, with respect to da'wah to the Book and the Sunnah, do not intend by it a starting point, rather they consider that to be a divided call (da'wah)/approach; And because of this, they most resemble the Jamaa'ah of al-Ikhwaan al-Muslimeen.
They say their da'wah is based upon the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah, however this is mere idle talk for certainly they have no 'aqeedah upon which they are united (which unites them) - so you find some are Maatureedee, others are Ash'aree, whilst others are Soofee and even some who have no madhhab (affiliation to any particular ideology).
This is because their da'wah is built upon amassing (the people), then gathering together and culturising/instructing them, and in reality they do not really have any culture. More than half a century has passed and there has not appeared from amongst them a scholar.
As for us, then we say instruct them, then gather together, such that the gathering together is based upon a foundation in which there is no doubt.
So the da'wah of the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh is that of the Soofiyyah, they call to good manners, as for correcting the differing 'aqeedah of the group, then they do not exert themselves one iota. This is because they believe this will cause differences (and splitting apart).
It came to pass that a brother, Sa'd al-Husayn had much correspondence with the leader of the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh in India or Pakistan and it became clear from that they acknowledge (belief in) intercession and seeking help (from other than Allaah) and many other such things. And they require their people (members) to make bay'ah (oath of allegiance) based upon four issues: amongst them the Naqshbandiyyah methodology. So it is upon every tableeghee (one who ascribes to the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh) to make bay'ah of these fundamentals (issues).
A questioner may ask: Indeed this group has corrected its faults (returned to Allaah) as a result of the efforts of many individuals and quite possibly many non-Muslims have accepted Islaam at their hands. Is this not sufficient (proof) for the permissibilty of going out with them and participating in that which they call to?
So we say: Indeed we know these words and hear them a lot and know them to emanate from the Soofiyyah! For example, there is a Shaykh whose 'aqeedah is incorrect and does not know anything about the Sunnah. Instead they deceitfully take from the wealth of the people, so together with this, many open sinners seek forgiveness from them!
So every group which invites to good, then it is imperative they should be in adherence (to the Qur.aan and the Sunnah), and (this) our approach is pure, so what are they (others) calling to?
Are they calling to adherence to the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and the ;aqeedah of the Pious Predecessors, abandoning blind following of the madhhabs to such an extent that they adhere to the Sunnah over and above their madhhab!? So the Jamaa'ah at-Tableegh do not have a knowledge-based (manhaj), rather, their manhaj is according to the place where they are to be found, so they change their "colours" to suit themselves

Forgive me if I have offended anyone - but tablighi jamat is NOT from the Sunnah.

May Allah correct the Muslims and guide us to what is right, ameen.

Muhammad Saleh

Tabligh keep writing and doing dawa(tabligh) by your good manners to everyone around and Allah will guide you to the right path. InshAllah.

You are too young to be worried, what brother Yusuf and living soul are talking about. All you need is offer all the prayers on time, learn Quran and obey your parents.

May Allah forgive us all for offending others intentionally or unintentionally.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Welcome little brother mashallah i have a 10 year old brother i wish he had manners like you mashallah may Allah keep you guided and give you knowledge of benefit ameen

your an inspiration inshallah i will tell my lil brothers about you :hearts: