Assalamu Alaikum

Astrit

Assalamu ALaikum Btothers and sostyr...im happy to join this Very high rated Forum...im from Kosova..maybe you haven't heard about it..its small country with muslims people mostly(Formaly Muslims :S)and it's now very good..it is the place that you never want to goo...:D

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamu ALaikum Btothers and sostyr...im happy to join this Very high rated Forum...im from Kosova..maybe you haven't heard about it..its small country with muslims people mostly(Formaly Muslims :S)and it's now very good..it is the place that you never want to goo...:D

Assalamualaikum,
Welcome to the site brother
Why do you say 'it is the place that you never want to goo'??????????
I thought it is a better place now that the war is over

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum salaam.

Welcome to the site brother. I could almost guess where you're from due to your name (Astrit). Good to see more brothers from the Balkans here.

Astrit

Thank yyou for your welcome brothers and sister..you are very kind people( Every muslim is Very kind...who doesn't know that it's a shame)

Assalamualaikum,
Welcome to the site brother
Why do you say 'it is the place that you never want to goo'??????????
I thought it is a better place now that the war is over

well...now when i 'll count the reasons why i said that you'll say "ooh you'r right May ALlah Helps your people"...First the Infrastructure of the state is very in a bad shape, the Islam in Peoples Heart is almost 0(Zero), The Fitne in My country is publicly, The Economy is just little bit better than in Africa... these are just some of Reasons...anyway Thnx to ALlah who saved us from War..now these bad things i think come from the peoples Sins...