as'salamualiakum new here

maryiam

:salam2: brother and sisters,

I'm new here, My name is Maryiam Salam. I'm convert, I have been muslim for since 2002, :ma: I enjoy being a muslim. My husband interduce me into islam,:ma: . Now we have a 7 month old Daughter,:girl3: we named her Fatima, She shakes hands when you say :salam2: to her. :ma: She growing so quick.

Ma salam'a

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam.
Welcome to the sote sister
Very Happy for u, I'm a convert also since 2004,alhamdulilllah
Its a gift to be a muslim
salam

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

At first I would like to congrates u for ur revert to Islam and ur corrage to be on it masha allah may allah give all of us more and more strength to be on the path of truth Islam. Ameen.

Masha Allah sister very nice names masha allah. Glad to know about ur daughter may Allah protect her from all the evils of this and that world with good health and Iman. Ameen. My love and blessing to ur daughter.

Allah Hafiz.

SabirIslamdost

salam Mariam!

Dear Sister Mariam,

Slawi Khwai gawrat lebet! (Kurdish for: May Allah's peace be upon you!)

I very warmly welcome you to ISLAM first and to this beneficial web site, seconly. I am delighted when I see a non-Muslim converts to Islam, not because the number of Muslims increases but because another human being is save from the hellfire and hopefully will enter the gardens of the paradise, inshaALLAH.
I have special regards to your husband and I wish you and your new muslim family a happy life in this world in the last.

Sabir Islamdost
Kurdistan

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom dear sister, Maryiam

Very happy having you here . May Allah strengthen your faith, increase your knowledge and use you and your husband to guide other people to His Way.

Our prophet, peace be upon him, said that if Allah uses you to guide only one person to His Way, that would be much better than possessing the whole world's fortune.

Your sister, Amany

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

Welcome to TTI Sister Maryiam.
We are glad to have you here.
InshaAllah, this site would benefit you as it has for me.
May Allah s.w.t guide us to the straight path. Ameen.

Wasalam.

UmM iSa

Salam my dear brothers and sisters in islam i just wanna say i am new in this forum and i just wanna say salam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI and welcome to Islam

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum,

Mashallah Sister..May Allah bless you..your husband..and your child..and keep your faith at its best :)
Welcome to our TTI community.

Wa Alaikum Assalam