ATrue Muslim , a Leader & a Man

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom
It was in davous
I dare any of Arab Muslim Leader to be Like the Prime Minister of Turkey Erdogan
Arabic

[yt]5vABoK-7OMQ[/yt]

English ( Go to the End if you want to see what he Said at the End)

the translating woman was very bad. Most of the things Tayyip rdagan said she either not translated or translated harmlessly

[yt]cR4zRbPy2kY[/yt]

Other Language. I think French

[yt]PRY-7f7a6t8[/yt]

Not sure which Language.(Please let me know so we put the language)

[yt]C0TXVL7w2MM[/yt]

Turkish
[yt]7QCC-YtTVgA[/yt]

island muslim

English transcript

[yt]kKIll89XXak[/yt]

Turkey's prime minister stalked off the stage at the World Economic Forum red-faced Thursday after reproaching Israel's president over the Gaza offensive by saying "You kill people."
The packed audience, as Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Israeli President Shimon Peres raised their voices and traded accusations.
Peres was passionate in his defense of Israel's 23-day offensive against Hamas militants, launched in reaction to eight years of rocket fire aimed at Israeli territory. As he spoke, Peres often turned toward Erdogan, who in his remarks had criticized the Israeli blockade of Gaza, saying it was an "open air prison, isolated from the rest of the world" and referred to the Palestinian death toll of about 1,300, more than half of those civilians. Thirteen Israelis also died.
The heated debate with Israel(Occupier of Palestine) and Turkey at the center was significant because of the key role Turkey has played as a moderator between Israel(Occupier of Palestine) and Syria. Erdogan appeared to express a sense of disappointment when he recounted how he had met with the Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert just days before the offensive, and believed they were close to reaching terms for a face-to-face meeting with Syrian leaders.
Erdogan was angry when a panel moderator cut off his remarks in response to an impassioned monologue by Peres defending Israel's offensive against the Hamas rulers of Gaza.
"I find it very sad that people applaud what you said," Erdogan said. "You killed people. And I think that it is very wrong."
The angry exchange followed an hour-long debate at the forum attended by world leaders in Davos. Erdogan tried to rebut Peres as the discussion was ending, asking the moderator, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, to let him speak once more."Only a minute," Ignatius replied."
Mr. Peres, you are older than me. Your voice is too loud," Erdogan told Peres, saying his emotion belied a guilty conscious.
"You kill people," Erdogan told the 85-year-old Israeli leader. "I remember the children who died on beaches. I remember two former prime ministers who said they felt very happy when they were able to enter Palestine on tanks."
When Erdogan was asked to stop, he angrily stalked off, leaving fellow panelists U.N. Secretary-General Ban-Ki Moon and Arab League Secretary Amr Moussa.
"When it comes to killing, you know it too well," the Turkish leader said.
"I remember two former prime ministers in your country who said they felt very happy when they were able to enter Palestine on tanks," Erdogan added.
When the moderator tried to cut short Erdogan's remarks, saying it was past time to adjourn for dinner, he answered in frustration, "Don't interrupt me. You are not allowing me to speak."
He then said: "I will not come to Davos again."
Ultimately, Erdogan stressed he left not because of a dispute with Peres but because he was not given time to respond to the Israeli leader's remarks. Erdogan also complained that Peres had 25 minutes while he was only given 12 minutes.
"I did not target at all in any way the Israeli people, President Peres, or the Jewish people," Erdogan told a news conference afterward.
"I am a prime minister, a leader who has specifically expressly stated that anti-Semitism is a crime against humanity," he said.
Peres and Erdogan raised their voices. "Mr. Ergodan said what he wanted to say and then he left. That's all. He was right." Of Israel, he said, "They don't listen."
Ergodan brushed past reporters outside the hall. His wife appeared upset. "All Peres said was a lie. It was unacceptable," she said, eyes glistening.

Jazaakallah khairan brother Mr.Muslim,

May Allah reward him for speaking the haq ameen

nori suja'i

MaasyaaAllah,
How happy i was when Erdogan won the vote as a prime minister of Turkey and solute his action so far alhamdulillah. May Allah be with him in tackling all the task that he is facing right now with NATO and with his none muslim Cabinet/Military insyaAllah.

nounlu

It was a very good speech and he does a great job dealing with this issue overall but I wouldn't go as far as calling him a great muslim. His son killed a woman in Turkey and he didn't even get a trial because Erdogan covered it up. They would put me in jail for saying this in Turkey but I live in USA now. I just thought I should let you know. His party also pays women to wear hijab which is also against our religion I believe.
Thanks

:salam2: this is not about he is a good muslim or not. But as a normal human being i think he just could not take the lie again and again. The american media is so baised this is all the wrote ...............

By Simon Hooper
CNN
DAVOS, Switzerland (CNN) -- Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan stormed off stage at the World Economic Forum on Thursday during an angry discussion with Israeli President Shimon Peres over the crisis in Gaza.

Erdogan leaves the stage Thursday as Peres looks left.

Erdogan was visibly angered after Peres had said that Israel was committed to peace and blamed Hamas for the situation in Gaza, where Israel staged a three-week military operation earlier this month.

He then started to respond but was cut off by the moderator who said the debate had run overtime.

Earlier in the debate, Erdogan had described the military campaign in Gaza as "barbaric" and accused Israel of using excessive force. Peres said Hamas was responsible for the "tragedy," accusing the Islamist militants of creating a "dangerous dictatorship."

United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner were among the other leaders making keynote appearances at the forum.

Earlier, U.N. chief Ban announced details of a $613 million humanitarian aid appeal for the people of Gaza following this month's Israeli military offensive.

Afghanistan's Defense Minister Mohammad Rahim Wardak called on U.S. President Obama to deliver on his pledge to commit more troops to the fight against Taliban and al Qaeda militants, but said his country needed more investment to prosper as well.

Don't Miss
Full Coverage: Davos 2009
U.N. chief launches $613M Gaza aid appeal
Putin: Financial crisis is 'perfect storm'
But Kouchner said France, which currently commits 2,600 troops to the NATO-led operation, would not be increasing the size of its deployment.

"We have just increased the number of our soldiers," he said. "There is no prospect of sending more troops for the time being, and it has not been asked."

Amid the gloom of a business summit at a time of financial crisis, former U.S. President Bill Clinton managed to deliver an upbeat message, telling delegates, "This is still a good time to be alive."

Clinton admitted that the deepening impact of the financial meltdown, which is dominating the agenda at this year's meeting in Davos, had left many people frightened -- but said the global scale of the crisis proved that the world's nations could no longer afford to turn their backs on one another.

"This financial crisis proves, as nothing else should or could, the fundamental fact that global interdependence is more important than anything else in the world today," Clinton said. "We cannot escape each other. Divorce is not an option."

Clinton, the husband of current U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, urged the current generation of international statesmen to rise to the leadership challenges posed by the financial collapse and climate change.

"This is not a time for denial or delay. Do something. Give people confidence by showing confidence," said Clinton, who served in the White House from 1993 to 2001. "Don't give up. Don't bet against yourself. Don't bet against your country. This is still a good time to be alive."

In a year when celebrities have been notable by their absence here, the appearance of the still-charismatic Clinton offered some light relief as delegates also turned their attention to the situation in the Middle East and the war in Afghanistan.

mezeren

:salam2:

i think that as a turk i should join the party.Firstly,let me talk about Tayyip Erdogan a little bit,he is a practising muslim unlike all previous PM's of Turkey.He performs 5 time daily prayers,fasts in Ramadan and does other obligatory worships of islam.i believe that he is sincere in his religion.

But,at the and of the day,he is a politician and there is something people call "real politic".i would not defend a politician without a reservation because you can never know the real intention.it is not easy in Turkey to be a good muslim and a politician at the same time.The secular system of dajjal is soo in control of the state that actually politicians are either just pawns who could do nothing to change the system or volunteers to help it get going.Well,this has been changing recently,slowly for sure but maybe that's the way it should be.

there has been an investigation in Turkey about a secret organization whose aim is to secure the system as it is and keep on holding the control of the country like they have been doing since the foundation of it.Untill now,at least 4 attempts for a coup to overthrow the AK party government have been discovered.An elite group of army members,judges,politicians, businesmen, media owners etc. are the real power in Turkey and guess what they are mostly masons although when asked they would say they are muslims.Ak Party and Tayyip Erdoğan and Turkish people have a difficult task ahead of them that is to take "real" control of the country.

OK,what about last night! i heard the news late midnight and what a shock it was.the tv's were giving the news as "flash news" and i was trying to understand what had happened.When i finally understood it i was like "WOOW,what the hell ..." .i was shocked and very very happy and satisfied at the same time. we all know that the PM has a temper from time to time in Turkey but that exceeds them all.That's the way it should be.Peres started the incident by turning PM and speaking loudly and accusing him and that was it.Peres thought he is a puppet politician like others but he hit the rock.What the PM said is hard to swallow.And after the event,Peres called the PM and apologized.

i hope Tayyip Erdoğan keep going on the same track but i am not sure just because he is a politician.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
What Erdogan said was plain truth. Is not that the world not knowing what is happening in Gaza but because the one being holocaust is moslem so they are just not bothered. They know zionist and perez are great liers. I'm happy that finally a moslem leader spoke out. The only ex-leader who was very staunch against zionist before this was our ex-PM Dr Mahathir. I hope more leaders will find their guts to speak up and defend Palestine. Allahu akbar.

IslamicGirl24

Wow!! Hats off to the PM! Its not everyday that one gets to see a muslim minister or president speaking up against the Israelis...particularly on such a worldwide forum.

But could anyone please translate the last part in English???...didn't understand much of the translation by the woman.
JazakAllah Khair.

mezeren

:salam2:

here is a fresh poll about last night's incident.it is on an internet site.the last numbers at the time being are ;

Q: what do you think about Tayyip Erdoğan's reaction against S.Peres and his leaving Davos?

i support him.he did the right thing. 97.8% / 101,141 vote

His reaction was unfair.he was wrong 1.4% / 1,452 vote

Undecided 0.7% / 771 vote

fada_all

salam alikom

very good video which shows to what extent this war brings sypathy and tinderness of the mùajority of the world ,,what about the prime ministre of turkey who tell peris in his face u r a killer......lailaha illa allah..
jazak allah khair

salam alikom

Turk Gumption

It was a very good speech and he does a great job dealing with this issue overall but I wouldn't go as far as calling him a great muslim. His son killed a woman in Turkey and he didn't even get a trial because Erdogan covered it up. They would put me in jail for saying this in Turkey but I live in USA now. I just thought I should let you know. His party also pays women to wear hijab which is also against our religion I believe.
Thanks

Selamun Aleykum...

Brother why are you slandering to PM Erdogan.. There is no such a thing you wrote... Please edid your post...

salek

Long live prime minister Erdogan!!! We need a muslim leader like you. May Allah give him streangth to overcome the struggle with the secular army, administration,and cabinet ministers of Turkey. On the other hand i ask Egyptian president Hosni mubarak to learn from Erdogan and help muslim ummah in stead of being the loyal friend of israel and america.