Baby Abdullah

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

Need Your Prayers Thread

First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you, one by one, for your duaas and kind words. It is a wonderful feeling to know that there are people like you in the world. :SMILY252:

Secondly, :jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap: my wife gave birth (one hour ago) to a lovely boy whom we agreed to name Abdullah. It was a long labor, but alhamdulillah, my wife did very well. Alhamdulillah there is such a thing called epidural analgesia.

Yes, I did make Athan in his right ear and Iqama in his left ear. Thank you Sisters for reminding me.

May Allah subhanahu wa taala bless you all with pious husbands and wives, and healthy children who grow up loving and living Islam.

May Allah reward you all!!!

:salam2:

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

Mabrook! Truly Allah swt is merciful and great! Tell your wife that her sister in Islam is proud of her. Congrats on being a new dad. Allah Akbar!

Wasalaam

~Sarah

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Mabrook on you baby boy!!!! Alhumdlilah your wife labor went ok.

:wasalam::ma:

Sister Amirah80

huda2

Mabrook bro you and yr wife :mashallah: alhamdulilah that the labor went well.

samiha

---------
Staff member

May Allah bless your baby boy, and grow him up as a righteous Muslim.

Akhi, second to that - I heard from scholars, and read on Islam-QA as well, that even though Adhan has some basis, there is no basis for giving Iqamah in the baby's ear. And that all such hadith are da'eef, and theres no foundation for this.

I just thought I'd mention, as it was brought up in our family recently

wasalam

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah CONGRATES bro very glad to hear it masha Allah, May Allah grand him good health and make him one among the best of Umma. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

warda A

Sister
mashallah

Mashalla and Alhamdullilah

Mabrook for a lovely child with a beautiful name

Baarakallahu laka fil-mauhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba, wa balagha ashuddahu, wa ruqiqta birrahu
(May Allah bless you with His gift to you and may you give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years, and may you be granted its righteousness.)

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu my dear brother

:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

I am very happy for you my brother. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless your child with the wisdom and knowledge of Quran and Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammed (peace and blessings be upon him). May your child be a comfort to your eyes, his deeds most pleasing to Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.

Mabrook

wa/salam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

Alhamdulillahi rabbi al alameen!
Mabrook!!! Mash'Allah! You also choosed the best name mash'Allah!

abdellah007

Abdellah masha allah just as mine :)

another abdellah added to my list lol

may allah guide him in the future ameen

salam

alexandra

MABROOK brother.May ALLAH give to ur son good health and show him the light to follow the puresr religion:ISLAM.May ALLAH protect him and light his way always.