Bad treatment of Qaddafi's body

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2: I just wanted to say that the treatment of muammar Qaddafi body was disrespectful. Muslims should never treat the dead body of another muslim's in such a manner. I understand that many bad things have been attributed to him, but he could at least be given more respect in regards to his corpse.
:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
His photo was front-page today (may Allah forgive his sins), I don't think it is civilise manner let alone in accordance with Islamic teachings. For a while, this people forgotten they are Muslims and Islam had taught them how to handle dead bodies. No one is guilty until found guilty.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
For those people their emotions ran high and they acted that way. One of them also said why do you feel bad about him he tied up many of the fighters he captured and executed them. So think about it before your being sorry for him.

Also when those who captured him were interviewed said they tried to make him say the Shahadah but he passed away before it. The Human Rights have also asked the NTC to submit a detailed reported on how he died.

Anyways lets hope the libyan people live in peace and prosperity now.

Rabilu Haruna

May Allah forgive his sins & grant him Aljanna.
May Allah unite the muslim ummah & save them from their enemies.
May Allah save our libyan brothers from their enemies trap.

Ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

He is with his Maker. Let us attend to what we can to make peace on Earth.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Have we forgotten this hadith from Sahih Bukhari, when the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him), as a sign of respect he stood up when funeral of jews passed before him. When the sahaba asked,

"Why did you stand up for a Jewish funeral?" The Prophet replied: "Is it not a human soul?"

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
I don't understand what is going on here...

Are people here making du`aa for an apostate? This man was a kaafir and was declared a murtad (an apostate) by the `ulemaa.

Such is the humiliation that Allaah brings to the oppressors.

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I was unaware that he had apsotated. When was that? Was this open and did he declare to us that he was not Muslim?

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender

Brother nyerekareem, I agree with you.
Our brothers' behaviour was disappointing.

I thought such behaviours were only carried out by occupying forces in Afghanistan and Iraq. I am extremely sad to see the same by Muslims regardless of how angry they were.

Humanity, humanity, humanity

aisha16

He was not in any way perfect. But seriously, couldn't they have just captured him and put him under trial? What's with the video of the dripping blood all over his face? The world is a terrible place...the people.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
R.I.P Brother Muammar Gaddafi.

:salam2: I just wanted to say that the treatment of muammar Qaddafi body was disrespectful. Muslims should never treat the dead body of another muslim's in such a manner. I understand that many bad things have been attributed to him, but he could at least be given more respect in regards to his corpse.
~~~
:salam2:

:bismillah:
From Allah swt we come,
And
to Allah swt we shall return.

R.I.P Brother Muammar Gaddafi.

Agreed with you,
bro.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam .

joldas

Banned
May Allah bless him with Jannah if he is really dead. save him and his people from the Fitna of Kuffers - the westearn and USA government.

i call all muslim be unite and knowledgeable, otherwise those anti-muslim kuffers will like to kill muslim people with such way, the non-knowledge people of Lybia had been hunted on the traps of USA government - the fitna which they do on the people of Libya. those people of libya cheated by wests and usa.

the weak country and weak muslims.

wish Allah save all muslim from the fitna of other people such as westers and USA governement. Ameen.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
He was not in any way perfect. But seriously, couldn't they have just captured him and put him under trial? What's with the video of the dripping blood all over his face? The world is a terrible place...the people.

Because they didn't want him to become a martyr like Saddam...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
May Allah bless him with Jannah if he is really dead. save him and his people from the Fitna of Kuffers - the westearn and USA government.

i call all muslim be unite and knowledgeable, otherwise those anti-muslim kuffers will like to kill muslim people with such way, the non-knowledge people of Lybia had been hunted on the traps of USA government - the fitna which they do on the people of Libya. those people of libya cheated by wests and usa.

the weak country and weak muslims.

wish Allah save all muslim from the fitna of other people such as westers and USA governement. Ameen.
~~~

:ma:

Amin!
For you good du'a brother.

Take care,
~Wassalam .

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Indeed this is a huge part of the Fitnah in this Ummah. My dear respected brother Tariq, indeed you know best what I meant.

I just want to mention something which I have seen in the thread, which is not Islamic. Therefore I just want to clarify it, for the benefit of all those who read this post inshaAllah. May Allah accept from us.

"Rest in peace" (Latin: Requiescat in pace) is a short epitaph or idiomatic expression wishing eternal rest and peace to someone who has died. The expression typically appears on headstones, often abbreviated as "RIP". The phrase or acronym is commonly found on the grave of Catholics, as it is derived from the burial service of the Catholic Church, in which the following prayer is said at the commencement and conclusion. -Wikipedia-

Brothers and sisters! This is a Phrase which are specially used by Catholics (a sect of Christianity). Prophet (pbuh) said, "You will follow the ways of those who were before you span by span and cubit by cubit, to the extent that even if they enter a lizard’s hole, you would follow them." The Companions asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, is it the Jews and Christians [whom you mean]?" The Prophet, , said: "Who else?" [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Let us use Islamic ways of condolence, with Islamic Phrases. (Example: To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return."

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allahu Akbar!

Because they didn't want him to become a martyr like Saddam...
~~~

Our brother Muammar Gaddafi(R.I.P)
did martyr just like our brother Saddam Hussein(R.I.P)
but a different kind of style
Infact they should stop at brother Osama B.L(R.I.P)
but they still insist on playing their game
now...
they got to face it.

~May Allah swt protect all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
This is my last comment, if we have anything good to say about him, pls proceed. All the negative part you don't have to tell, we are not frogs under the coconut shell. Don't mentioned and earn your self a sin for mocking someone will not come back to defend himself. I'm sorry if I ever wronged anyone.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
R.I.P till Judement day we will meet again.

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Indeed this is a huge part of the Fitnah in this Ummah. My dear respected brother Tariq, indeed you know best what I meant.

I just want to mention something which I have seen in the thread, which is not Islamic. Therefore I just want to clarify it, for the benefit of all those who read this post inshaAllah. May Allah accept from us.

"Rest in peace" (Latin: Requiescat in pace) is a short epitaph or idiomatic expression wishing eternal rest and peace to someone who has died. The expression typically appears on headstones, often abbreviated as "RIP". The phrase or acronym is commonly found on the grave of Catholics, as it is derived from the burial service of the Catholic Church, in which the following prayer is said at the commencement and conclusion. -Wikipedia-

Brothers and sisters! This is a Phrase which are specially used by Catholics (a sect of Christianity). Prophet (pbuh) said, "You will follow the ways of those who were before you span by span and cubit by cubit, to the extent that even if they enter a lizard’s hole, you would follow them." The Companions asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, is it the Jews and Christians [whom you mean]?" The Prophet, , said: "Who else?" [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Let us use Islamic ways of condolence, with Islamic Phrases. (Example: To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return."

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
~~~

Ofcourse
the word from Allah we come and
to Allah swt we shall return
has to utter and
right after that,there's nothing wrong to say rest in peace
to our dearest that have passed away,
afterall they really are resting
only for a certain time till kiamah.(judgement day)

Am Sorry bro,
If you look at it that way,
we wish them rest in peace too.It's a du'a too
if you look closely.
Has it ever occur to you that this term was taken from islam?
instead?
...Like the many of Islam's invention that has got stolen???

...But ofcourse i respect whatever you wish to think.
that's your decision.

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
This is my last comment, if we have anything good to say about him, pls proceed. All the negative part you don't have to tell, we are not frogs under the coconut shell. Don't mentioned and earn your self a sin for mocking someone will not come back to defend himself. I'm sorry if I ever wronged anyone.
~~~

:ma:

~May Allah swt bless you and your family
for your kindness and good intention~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam .