Best Muslim countries around the world

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
If I had to live anywhere else that was an Islamic country, it would probably be in order of preference:

1. Turkey (though I don't speak any Turkish so that would be a huge adjustment)

2. Morocco (beautiful country and some of the brothers at masjid told me that a fair few Americans live over there after they convert)

3. Egypt (I've always wanted to see the pyramids...)

Now if I could pick any country, it would be (again, order of preference)

1. Australia (I have friends over there and I love the Aussie culture)

2. UK (lots of Muslims already in the UK. Plus, football!)

3. Canada (USA Jr. I hope no Canadians around here see that though...)

Plus Finland! I demand!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Turkey, Morocco, Egypt, Australia, UK, Canada

All these countries has worse social security than Finland. Here it is just same if you are muslim or not.

:SMILY259:

Laurie

best countries for muslims to live in

Salam alaikum, brothers and sisters, we are now facing lots of changes in the arab-islamic countries, I can say as I lived in one of them and visited others that there are a lot of good warm and welcoming people in them but generally, they don´t always see Islam as a religion but as a tradition which they mix up with old non islamic traditions, and that is the big problem, because that ends in the misunderstanding of what Allah and Mohammed(sawas) taught us in the Qur´an and the Sunna, for example, women rights are not always respected (murders of mothers and sisters, arranged mariages without consulting the future bride and so on...) which is forbiden in Islam. In the other hand, women go out with the Hidjab but let their blonded hair out or wear a kilo make-up on their eyes and lips(tv, aljazeera news). I don´t even speak about the lack of justice and corruption in most of those countries, it makes me sad as I know that justice is so important in the Qur´an. I would say that in some western countries(Germany for instance), there is Islam, it´s clean, there is a social balance, and the respect of practising one´s religion which is not granted in most of muslim countries, however, our beloved Prophet (sawas) was a very tolerant man. Sweden, Norway, Holland, Denmark these countries used to be welcoming and opened their doors to many muslim refugies, why do they want to close them now and claim to have so many problems with the migrants ? Because most of the muslim migrants don´t know what Islam is and don´t practise it sometimes at all, do you want to do the same with Finnland as well ???? New muslims practise better and understand Islam more than native muslims, that´s my opinion.

Laurie

best countries for muslims to live in

Salam alaikum, brothers and sisters, we are now facing lots of changes in the arab-islamic countries, I can say as I lived in one of them and visited others that there are a lot of good warm and welcoming people in them but generally, they don´t always see Islam as a religion but as a tradition which they mix up with old non islamic traditions, and that is the big problem, because that ends in the misunderstanding of what Allah and Mohammed(sawas) taught us in the Qur´an and the Sunna, for example, women rights are not always respected (murders of mothers and sisters, arranged mariages without consulting the future bride and so on...) which is forbiden in Islam. In the other hand, women go out with the Hidjab but let their blonded hair out or wear a kilo make-up on their eyes and lips(tv, aljazeera news). I don´t even speak about the lack of justice and corruption in most of those countries, it makes me sad as I know that justice is so important in the Qur´an. I would say that in some western countries(Germany for instance), there is Islam, it´s clean, there is a social balance, and the respect of practising one´s religion which is not granted in most of muslim countries, however, our beloved Prophet (sawas) was a very tolerant man. Sweden, Norway, Holland, Denmark these countries used to be welcoming and opened their doors to many muslim refugies, why do they want to close them now and claim to have so many problems with the migrants ? Because most of the muslim migrants don´t know what Islam is and don´t practise it sometimes at all, do you want to do the same with Finnland as well ???? New muslims practise better and understand Islam more than native muslims, that´s my opinion.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2:Its so sad, its hard to name one country thats goverment isnt corrupt. my family is from palestine so i have a bias. Unfortunatly in Palestine your time in dunya has more of a chance to end sooner because of the israeli occupation. but theres not much anyone can do over the matter all things revert to god.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
As-salaamu `alaykum

No, we should count out the USA (and Finland), because this thread is about Muslim countries around the world, not any countries suitable for Muslims lol. But I do agree, they have more freedom than Europe. However, if UK follow suit in the Niqaab ban etc, I seriously believe that USA will soon follow. It's like a disease that started in Christian Europe and is spreading out westwards!

You will NEVER need to worry about banning Niqab in America.

Even though America is a lot of things and dislikes Muslims, as long as our Constitution stays unchanged Muslims will be free to wear whatever we want.

Also, America has more people who wear headscarfs and such besides Muslims. The Christian Amish wear headscarves, some Mormons wear headscarves, Hasidic Jewish women wear a Snood and some even cover their faces. To ban Muslims from doing this, means banning the rest of them from it.

I've lived here all my life and studied our government and constitution a long time, I dont ever see the Niqab, Hijab, Abaya, etc ever being banned :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
OK, take out Canada and put Finland in there. Sorry, Canada.. but you got replaced by popular demand.

Though it is a bit cold up there for my tastes...

Now all you have to do is learn Finnish. ONNEA! (good luck!)

Also, here is my list:

1) U.A.E
2) Pakistan
3) Jordan
4) Saudi Arabia

The only reason i put KSA last is because I want to be able to go to work or school on my own. And I'm not going to get in a taxi with some stranger.

SonOfAdam

Staff member
:salam2:

I have been to Turkey often and have an apartment there. I live in one of the best places in America, San Jose California, and plan on moving to Turkey within the next 3-10 years insallah because I like it so much (the people, the culture, the food, the weather, the history, the technology, etc.). Every time I go my iman skyrockets because I pray most of my prayers in the Mosque and I am around other sincere Muslims there.

If you have money it is great to live there but it is quite hard to earn a living there, just like in many Muslim countries, though I'm sure it's better than most in this regard especially now since their economy is booming. There is also a lot of opportunity to start a business there too, especially if you are bringing some new technology/invention/business that is no there YET. It may not be there now, but it will be soon, you can be sure of that.

There are some secular areas but for the most part the population is practicing and the Mosques are filled. People do not usually push to be religious or secular and both groups get along fine, there is no compulsion in religion. Everyone says they are Muslim, even seculars, elhamdulillah. Half of my family leans toward secular and the other half are very religious, but we get along great just like the whole country (save the PKK terrorists). There are many people there, especially Kurds, Arabs, Bosnians, Albanians, Armenians, Greeks, etc. You also get a lot of tourists from Russia, Germany, UK, USA, Japan, Israel, etc.

The hijab being banned in government buildings is going to be removed soon insallah because it is so obviously wrong and oppressive. Just like it was ruined before, we are fixing it insallah. Although the government is secular most parties long for Islam and work for it, though they can't do it publicly or they will be killed/put in jail. This should be obvious.

I would like to live in Mecca and Medina too one day insallah and travel the whole globe, especially Muslim countries.

If anyone wants some travel tips to Turkey, let me know.