Best Muslim countries around the world

Abu Talib

Feeling low
As-salaamu `alaykum

Mauritainia? You for real akhi lol. Maa shaa' Allaah, it is the number one place of hifdh and their level of Arabic probably surpass any gulf university or Al-Azhar, but as brothers have said... You sometimes don't make wudu (but tayammum) for days due to lack of water. A good friend of mine went there for around 6 months. Having previously lived in Yemen a year, which is also an extremely poor, harsh conditioned Arab state like Mauritania, he found Mauritania quite difficult. And to say, if Yemen is pretty harsh, then what about Mauritania. It's a place of learning, I don't know about hijrah.

I agree with what sister alf2 said about the Maldives. Type it in google or an image-stock website and you'll be horrified. Brunei? Not sure.

:salam2:
Abu Taubah & Muhammad Ash-Shanqeeti(rahimahullah) from Mauritania remember.Yes I heard a lot of student from the Arab countries also come there to study and you right about their Arabic too advanced than Arabs.
lol abot Maldives I can't do that I'm fasting I can imagine

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brothers,

I haven't been to Maldives, but one Brother in our neighbourhood made Hijrah from Maldives to India! You can imagine how bad it might be.

I have heard from our Family Friends who are living in Indonesia for decades, that Black Magic is very widespread there.

[yt]l19Yd5p0yWY[/yt]

But, Indonesia is like hundreds of Islands, May be all of them are not like that?

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Abu Taubah & Muhammad Ash-Shanqeeti(rahimahullah) from Mauritania remember.Yes I heard a lot of student from the Arab countries also come there to study and you right about their Arabic too advanced than Arabs.
lol abot Maldives I can't do that I'm fasting I can imagine

That's right, but the reason why people don't go there is because most can't hack it.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
assalamu alaykum

yes it is odd and it does not help the people.

They should let the people work, not punish them. Its Allah who is the One who punishes or does not punish.

They should give jobs to those who can fill and do those jobs to the best of their ability. For example, they need an engineer, they should choose the one who is a great engineer rather than whether they sit all day in a mosque. This is better for the economy of the country, otherwise they will be damaging their country's economy!

They should be more kind and nice to those who need to be better Muslims so that they see what it really is like to be a Muslim.

That sounds a little odd. What if someone who doesn´t pray or who isn´t muslim wants to create company? Or is it even possible?

Personally I would feel uncomfortable to live in place where someone like my boss, religious police or goverment watch do I perform prayers or even force me to pray.

Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I must say that I disagree with the above statements. Just to make things clear, when I referred to those who perform the prayers, I meant the Muslims, not non-Muslims. Besides, the rules was going to be act upon the Muslims.

Maybe some might think it doesnt help that person as all you need from a good employee is someone who is very professional in his job. Well, if a person understands well of his deen bi ithnillah, this will automatically create a positive attitude in himself to be a good employee too. So yes, it is important for a Muslim man/woman (I am specifically talking about Muslims here) to be someone who fulfills the command in his deen as his top priority and making it as one of the condition for that person to get a job seems nothing odd in there.

Allahua'lam, that is how I see it.

Wassalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..no one can force you to have faith or carry out the requirements of faith.

We are adults. I do not need to be supervised to pray. Nor would I work for a company that would demand I pray.

This is very personal.

To have forced prayer as a part of my wages earned takes me into territory that would require serious responses from scholars.

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

Malaysia is nice because it offers Islamic lifestyle but do not expect to not see a western lifestyle also. They have both at the same extent I think.

UAE is good but there is a Caste-like system meaning if you are not UAE national or European you are a second class citizen. I have friends working out there and they complain about it.

By the way do not be surprised that Mauritania has a good Arabic level but I do not agree that their Arabic surpasses any of the other Arabic countries. Beside their society is divided into two different ethnic groups: Arabs (who control everything) and African (black) who prefer French as a first language.

If I have to make a choice I would pick UAE anyway even if they score low in several areas (mainly high education). I just love Arabs and being able to speak Arabic, eat Arabic food, etc.

Wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother...I thought the whole world loved Pakistani's and Pakistani food. I thought it was just one step below heaven.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother...I thought the whole world loved Pakistani's and Pakistani food. I thought it was just one step below heaven.

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Food is delicious, yet remarkably unhealthy... The country itself? I loved the North-West but thats in turmoil now. Overall not a great place if you want to consider the 5 traits mentioned at the start of this thread... Sadly.

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

Malaysia is nice because it offers Islamic lifestyle but do not expect to not see a western lifestyle also. They have both at the same extent I think.

UAE is good but there is a Caste-like system meaning if you are not UAE national or European you are a second class citizen. I have friends working out there and they complain about it.

By the way do not be surprised that Mauritania has a good Arabic level but I do not agree that their Arabic surpasses any of the other Arabic countries. Beside their society is divided into two different ethnic groups: Arabs (who control everything) and African (black) who prefer French as a first language.

If I have to make a choice I would pick UAE anyway even if they score low in several areas (mainly high education). I just love Arabs and being able to speak Arabic, eat Arabic food, etc.

Wassalam

The best Arabic is always found with the bedouins. All major historical Arabic dictionaries are based on the tongue and opinion of the bedouins. In Mauritania, if you study Arabic with their main scholars, you live as a bedouin like them. Even some of the major Saudi scholars have resorted to studying under them. The late Shaykh Saalim `Adood Ash-Shinqeetee of Mauritania had Arabic dictionaries memorised let alone the Qur'aan, sunnah and books of fiqh. While the lay people and city dwellers may have standard Arabic, their scholars are distinguished in this discipline (language).

Was-salaam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

What about Turkey? Is here any sister or brother who could tell us more what kind of country Turkey would to be for muslims?

:SMILY149:

Abdul25

Logical Believer

What about Turkey? Is here any sister or brother who could tell us more what kind of country Turkey would to be for muslims?

:SMILY149:

:wasalam:

Turkey is the best amongst the Muslims countries to live in better than middle east and gulf nations who are rich only because of oil and consider non Arabs to be inferior to them and are places of high sins (except makkah and madina).
Malaysia is good but the pay there is very less (a PhD professor earns only 1400 Euros) . i would prefer Turkey to all other so called Muslim countries including Pakistan.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Assalaam walaikum,

Pakistan is Muslim country by name. actually it is a place of high corruption, injustice,breeding ground for sectarian violence,poverty and selfish people (except few who are true Muslims but during my whole life of 24 years and been able to live in two big provinces, i found one person to be admired of ).

for me Pakistan is Pak only by name.Pakistan is good only for corrupt and rich people, for good people it is hell.

P.S. this is a true picture of Pakistan without sugar coting. yeah the truth is bitter but being Pakistani i should say the truth. Whole world hates Pakistan, i am amazed at your comment sister Aapa that you didn't know this.

this is what we r up to

[yt]wWnZtvoTlSI[/yt]

Want to see more and true picture watch all four parts

[yt]jNsMWIxdOHc[/yt]

[yt]AzFRdDy69ys[/yt]

[yt]Co7ThIcCSoU[/yt]

[yt]f63-qMtTBz8[/yt]

Watch Carefully then comment

arzafar

exactly! that two brother incident was horrific. i will remember it for the rest of my life. do not watch the video if you are weak hearted. then people ask why there are floods and earthquakes. That's why i want to leave pakiland. parents have been forcing me to apply to Canada. I have many friends over there but i dont want to settle in a kaafir country now that i know it's haram.

does turkey has some oil. what about Turkic states (Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, etc) and former soviet sates with Muslim majority etc.

P.S.
1) i dont wanna know about kaafir majority countries; particularly those which kill or assist in killing Muslims and innocent people daily! i cant imagine staying permanently in such a place! I love freedom and high standard of living but not if it comes at the expense of others. I wish south america was not so naked. The standard of living is low but they have oil and the people seem relaxed and peaceful. They dont make many wars either. then you have Scandinavian countries who are also very peaceful and the standard of living is very high. There is some oil too but little to no Islam.

so far it is
1) Middle east
2) Malaysia
3) Turkey

but there are so many more that i know nothing about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Muslim_population

alf2

Islam is a way of life
@ Korai: You cant judge a contry so harshly based on only their government. Pakistan's government really does them wrong, and the police should be blamed for letting people be beat to death as well as "honor killings" Tainting not only the name of Pakistan but the name of Islam.

I have never met a Pakistani that was not gracious to me.
I wish better for them, they deserve it so much.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
exactly! that two brother incident was horrific. i will remember it for the rest of my life. do not watch the video if you are weak hearted. then people ask why there are floods and earthquakes. That's why i want to leave pakiland. parents have been forcing me to apply to Canada. I have many friends over there but i dont want to settle in a kaafir country now that i know it's haram.

does turkey has some oil. what about Turkic states (Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, etc) and former soviet sates with Muslim majority etc.

P.S.
1) i dont wanna know about kaafir majority countries; particularly those which kill or assist in killing Muslims and innocent people daily! i cant imagine staying permanently in such a place! I love freedom and high standard of living but not if it comes at the expense of others. I wish south america was not so naked. The standard of living is low but they have oil and the people seem relaxed and peaceful. They dont make many wars either. then you have Scandinavian countries who are also very peaceful and the standard of living is very high. There is some oil too but little to no Islam.

so far it is
1) Middle east
2) Malaysia
3) Turkey

but there are so many more that i know nothing about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Muslim_population

I would never settle in Europe, they have too many laws restricting the freedom of Muslim women. They all want to ban Hijab in public, Norway just banned it the other day. :astag:

I like America and Canada. I also love Costa Rica.
You should move to Costa Rica, they have universal healthcare I believe :SMILY149: It is also a very safe country.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Turkic states are generally in turmoil too. Overly corrupt leaders, rebellions, civil wars...

Abdul25

Logical Believer
@ Korai: You cant judge a contry so harshly based on only their government. Pakistan's government really does them wrong, and the police should be blamed for letting people be beat to death as well as "honor killings" Tainting not only the name of Pakistan but the name of Islam.

I have never met a Pakistani that was not gracious to me.
I wish better for them, they deserve it so much.

Well i am not some one from outside Pakistan like most of the people here who have never lived their lives in Pakistan and are born outside. i am one of them , i have been living my whole life there and i know what does PAKISTAN mean.. furthermore, you wish better for them , it is good but they themselves dont wish better for them , this is the reality. have one visit of PAK then i will ask you how much good you wish to them.
sitting outside you cant judge, but being one of them i know Pakistan very well.
Well this is not Pakistan hated debate, but Sister Aapa said sth so i had to reply. for me PAK is no option . it is not only me who thinks like that but whoever thinks rationally and have some education for him Pak is no option. for those people who sit outside and praise Pak. i have one question for them

if for you Pak is so good, why you dont go back and serve your motherland. they will never go back , why because they know what it means. and believe me you offer green card scheme and not a single one will reject it , but they will call bad names to USA because for good Muslim you have to call bad names to USA but can run after USA Aid and when it comes to immigration you have to go because you want to live a good life . hypocrisy at its peak.

I would like to go to Turkey..

yeah truth hurts , yeah truth is bitter.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I know some Pakistanis whose are very kind persons but in they country has not on my values. Too much inner violence, corruption etc. Maybe good place for those whose are ready for jihad.

Personally I would say best place is Palestine but only without occupation.

I think every islamic countries have they good and bad faces; most are highly corrupted, good places if you are member or even friend of right families or you are rich. It is also same in non-muslim countries.

Also we all have our own values about life like what is important just to us. We can find communities also from the West we can live by our own standars.

Most important; we can worship Allah where ever we live.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I like the description of Malaysia that sister Asiya has given. Sounds like a really good prospect for muslims who seek to work abroad.

About the 'people who don't pray get fired'. I don't think they are proposing to send religious police to every govt office to see to it that everyone prays Salah. (please correct me if i am wrong here)

I think it is just a stark warning to people who don't pray Salah at all and are muslims. Such people are known, you don't really need religious police for such purpose. It is the person who stays back when everyone goes ahead for Jamah of Zohr salah. I admire such actions and I think if they plan it out well, it can bring a lot of good (if they supplement the threat of loosing job with lectures/books on virtues of praying Salah on time or a similar program etc etc).

@ brother Korai... I hope you know the state of Turkey is 'secular' in every sense. There are strong influences of European culture and thought among the residents. And if you google the Turkish Tourism, you will understand what I am talking about (you don't need to do it, I am just saying).
Women can't even put on a head scarf and enter a library or a govt office. Why would someone who wants to practise Islam freely would go there in beyond me..
In addition, there is lot of domestic unrest between Sunni and Allevi & the kurds.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Assalaam walaikum,

Too spicy !.. Now, if you are talking about Indian food.. ;) ( I am only kidding.. Relax !) Indian vegetarian dishes are really good though.. can't get enough of them..

I prefer the diversity in Arabic food.. It is really delicious and very easy to develop a taste for. A trip to a middle eastern country would go a long way for people to understand what I am talking about.