Birthday request

Joanna-Aisha

:salam2::hijabi:Dear Sisters and Brothers!

I would be very please if someone help me. My futurse husband's (inshaAllah) mother is having birthday these days. She doesn't know English, so I would like to write her my best wishes in Arabic. I can write the letters, I know basics of Arabic Elhamdolellah. If anyone could write me the example of wishes I can send to her? But please in Arabic alphabet with English translation inshaAllah :) I'm new to Islam, so I don't know what is a appropriate or not:)

Jazzakallah khair for your help! I'm waiting with excitement!:lol:

Maa el salama:muslim_child:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum Sister,

I wish I could help. I do not know Arabic but I wish I did. But hang on, I am sure somebody will reply. There a bundles of talents out there.

Wasalaam :)

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

It's so sweet and thoughtful of you sis BUT Wallaahu Ahlam celebrating birthdays is haraam because this has no basis in the Sunnah and involves imitating the Jews and the Christians and what more for greeting/congratulating on this day?

Please see

Celebrating birthdays is not allowed

Ruling on celebrating non-Muslim holidays and congratulating them

Inshaa'Allaah there are a lot of ways to show your love and affection to your future mother in law and not just during her birthday. It would even be sweeter if you send her a card or a gift on a regular day. If she feels bad that you didn't greet her on "the day" Inshaa'Allaah just explain everything to her.

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah! I know it's forbidden, but I wanna show I remember. I would like to send words like May Allah(swt) give you life in pease and happiness and heaalth and that your path through life will be a pleasure for Allah (swt). That's all. I idn;t mean Happy birthday and anything like that! I'm really looking for help isa:)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2::hijabi:Dear Sisters and Brothers!

I would be very please if someone help me. My futurse husband's (inshaAllah) mother is having birthday these days. She doesn't know English, so I would like to write her my best wishes n Arabic. I can write the letters, I know basics of Arabic Elhamdolellah. If aniyone could write me the example of wishes I can send to her? But please in Arabic alphabet with English translation inshaAllah :) I'm new to Islam, so I don't know what is a appropriate or not:)

Jazzakallah khair for your help! I'm waiting with excitement!:lol:

Maa el salama:muslim_child:

LOL...Was she born on many days???

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

^ Wow, food and cake on Jumu'ah.

I think i need to start doing that.

I normally get some Ice Cream or an Ice Lolly. The pack one's you can get from the supermarket are the best, Twister. Yum. Can't wait for tomorrow :)

In relation to the thread - i am sorry but i can't help.

Walaykum Salam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ omygoodness! me toooo :p

I love getting icecream on Jummu'ah!

im off to get some right noooow :D

Joanna-Aisha

Jazzakallah khair for your replies!Unfortunately my future Mom in law is in Egypt and now I'm in Poland so no cake for tomorrow:( Take care...inshaAllah!Maa el salama:)

faithzilla

Had Left TTI
Rasulullah{PBUH) encourage us to giving gift to each other.

Ā'ishah reported,
The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:
"Give gifts to one another, for gifts take away rancor."

Ā'ishah said,
The Messenger of Allāh, used to accept a gift and to give a compensation for it

Wassalam
Fadilla