Blonde revert

blondehijab

Hi, Im new to this site I just thought I would say hi. Me and three of my girlfriends reverted to islam yesterday and we are absolutely looking forward to our journey through islam to Allah Subhanu Wa Ta'ala. I dont know much about islam im a beginner and so are my friends but from what we have heard, we love it and want to embrace islam and be with my brothers and sisters. I know that past sins are cleared but does it mean everything. I used to make some mistakes and im ashamed of them now I need to know that allah Subhanu Wa Ta'ala forgives me. I started seeing an asian man and although we get strange looks because im a blonde attractive lady and my boyfriend is an asian. This has helped me on deciding to wear hijab and soon niqab one of my friends already wear niqab so she has helped me deicde as well. Anyway just want to say hi to all my brothers and sisters,please can you help with the forgiving part or anything else you would like to add. THANK YOU:tti_sister:

Julie1134

Salam sis, I am so happy to hear you have accepted Islam alhamdulillah! Allah guides whom he wills. Sis, I am also a convert and from what I have been told once you take shahada all sins are cleared. My advice is take it slow and learn as much as possible. If you can visit a mosque that is a wonderful place to learn. This site as well is wonderful if you have any questions. Welcome to Islam the true path!

blondehijab

Thank you sister for your warm message,, I have thought a long time about reverting and wearing hijab was well thought out. Thank you:tti_sister:

muazzi

Hi, Im new to this site I just thought I would say hi. Me and three of my girlfriends reverted to islam yesterday and we are absolutely looking forward to our journey through islam to Allah Subhanu Wa Ta'ala. I dont know much about islam im a beginner and so are my friends but from what we have heard, we love it and want to embrace islam and be with my brothers and sisters. I know that past sins are cleared but does it mean everything. I used to make some mistakes and im ashamed of them now I need to know that allah Subhanu Wa Ta'ala forgives me. I started seeing an asian man and although we get strange looks because im a blonde attractive lady and my boyfriend is an asian. This has helped me on deciding to wear hijab and soon niqab one of my friends already wear niqab so she has helped me deicde as well. Anyway just want to say hi to all my brothers and sisters,please can you help with the forgiving part or anything else you would like to add. THANK YOU:tti_sister:

salaam sis,may ALLAH keep us all on the sraight path insha allah,let me mention this story,there was once man who killed 99 man he wanted forgiveness so he went o like monk and told him of his evil deeds the monk could nt belief it an said no,he then went to this pios person who had wisdom and told him he killed 100 ppl ,will allah forgive him?he said why not on condition he leave the town and go to a town which is more good enviroment ,it so happen on his way he died so the angels of hell came down and the angels of mercy they both arguing who must take him in the mean time another angel came with the order from Allah to measure the distance from the place he died,if his near his old town he goes to hell if near the new town he go to paradise ,so they measured in the end he was closer to his old town but Allah swt changed the dimension of the earth just to be close to the other town to forgive him,my dear sister as long as you ask forgiveness dont worry,allah will forgive you for anything as long you do not ascribe partners with him,his even willing to conceal your faults.
may allah guide us all

Julie1134

I am very happy for you sis and you are welcome. When you accept Islam you are like a new born baby with no sin.

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Welcome to the site and Congratulations on your conversion to Islam. After taking the testimony of faith, you are considered sinless. It is also the case that Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) forgives all sins. This is mentioned in the following verse of the Qur'an:

“Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”​
[al-Zumar 39:53 – interpretation of the meaning].​

“And verily, I [Allah] am indeed forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them (till his death)”​
[Ta-Ha 20:82]​

You may learn more about Islam by visiting the following websites:

1) The following video lectures teach basic beliefs. Scroll to the bottom of the page:
http://thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=guest&id=5

2) The following website has good articles about Islam:
http://www.islamreligion.com/

Again, Congratulations on your conversion. Ask Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) to keep you in Islam, increase your knowledge, and make everything easier for you.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Welcome to TTI! May Allaah keep you steadfast upon the path of Islaam, ameen. I further hope that we here at TTI can help you, and that the articles and discussions here benefit you. Sister be reassured, as Allaah says in the Qur'aan,

"Verily Allaah does not forgive that partners be associated with him (shirk), but he forgives other than that to whomsoever he pleases."[Soorah An-Nisaa' 4:48]​

Allaah/God says that here that He forgives all sins except one (if you do not repent for it). That one sin is shirk (polytheism), to ascribe/associate partners with Allaah in His worship or His lordship. To ascribe partners in his worship, would be to worship something or someone along with Him. Examples include praying to Jesus, or sacrificing (an animal) to a tree, or fearing an idol. To ascribe partners with Allaah in his lordship would be to state for example, that someone other than Allaah is your creator and cherisher, or to give the qualities and names that belong to Allaah/God to other than Him from the creation.

This is the only sin that Allaah does not forgive. And there is only one thing that can wipe shirk away, and that is the acceptance of Islaam. As for your other sins, then they are forgiven. Despite how bad they might be, nothing levels polytheism. One could be the most sinful person, committing every sin possible, except for polytheism and still be forgiven in the blink of an eye. Yet one could do every good deed, but at the same time associate partners with God. In this case we believe that such a person, despite his good, has lost all of his deeds because of the partners he associated with God.

And it has been revealed to you, and to those before you, that if you commit shirk, all of your deeds will be destroyed, and you will be amongst the losers."[Soorah Az-Zumar 39:65]​

Regarding forgiveness, then three deads (to my knowledge) wipe away all of ones sins and they are a) to accept Islaam, b) to have an accepted hajj/pilgrimage and c) to migrate from a non-Muslim governed land, to one governed by Muslims.

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum.

Congratulations Sister on Reverting to Islam. May Allah SWT protect you and make you from amongst the pious. Ameen!

Also Welcome to TTI. We hope you will benefit InshaAllah ta'ala. ;)

Your Brother.
Wa alykum Salaam. :)

shichemlydia

congratulations

salam alikoum sister,
good news may allah swt protect you and your friends and may he forgive your past sins ameen,
try to focus your attention on the belief system as we call it in arabic akeedah. as this is the basic thing in islam, and also learn the five pillars of islam and the pillars of faith.
have a nice journey following the way of allah swt which he decreeded to his people.
wa salam alikoum

icadams

As-salamu Alaykum wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Subhan Allah, all praise is due to Allah for your reversion to the truth and light of this great deen of ours. May Allah, subhana wa ta'ala, be merciful and guide you on the straight path.

Masha'Allah, welcome to TTI. I am sure that you will enjoy your time hear and learn a great deal about Islam.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

MashaAllah
Congratulations my sweet sister
May Allah bless you

Don't worry , all your sins have been deleted , even the biggest ones .. al7amdulillah :)

if you need any help don't hesistate here we are your family .

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alykum Salaam,

Welcome to the forum, our new sister in Islam. I hope you enjoy learning about Islam here.

Be assured your all other sins can be wiped out if asked to forgive Him sincerely, but shirk. May Allah protect you, Insha'Allah.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
masaAllah ya sister :hijabi: you are most welcome to TTI and here is your home as well now ;) day by day you ll increase your knowledge about Islam and inshaallah we are all ready to help you and share what we know ;) we ll search together and learn together dear sister :)

Hana Askar

Asalaamu Alykum :)

Awwwww Masha'Allah dear sister and congratulations, Awesome news!!!! So happy that u and ur friends have found Islaam, entered and became part of this Great Ummah Masha'Allah. No worries sister after embracing Islam all ur past sins have been wiped out Alhamdulillah. Masha'Allah and congratulations on wearing the hijab :hijabi:. Now insha'Allah as everyone suggested dear sister learn the deen ( faith ) step by step :).

All the brothers and sisters insha'Allah on tti will be gladly willing to help you :D :D

Welcome :hearts:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah sister, what wonderful news!:hijabi: Like my brothers and sisters allready have mentioned, you're sins are cleared, and you have a fresh beginning. Insha Allah you will learn more about Islam, and embrace it even more. May you and your friends find happieness in your new lives. I am deeply touched and happy to hear about your way to islam sister...

May peace be with you.

a_stranger

:salam2:

You are most welcome , please keep us in your duaa : Now you are perfectly free from any sin by the mercy of Allah swt.

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

hassana elkoussi

:SMILY206:

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to Islam and to the forum sweet sister. so happy for you that u have made the right decision and finally reached the truth.I think all my brothers and sisters have already told u enough about Allah's forgiveness, so don't worry ur record inshaAllah is right now spotless. But whenever Shaitan whispers to u that u cannot be forgiven, plz remember that u start any surah in the qur'an with ' In the name of Allah the most Beneficient, the most Merciful." This is how Allah is introducing Himself to us every now then to remind us of His endless Mercy and Forgiveness. So please forget about ur past sins, don't even bother to worry about them, you should rather worry on learning about Islam as soon as u can so you can
learn how to add rewards to your record and avoid committing any more sins. :tti_sister: May Allah make things easy for you.

Salam alaikum:hearts::hearts::SMILY139: