Brave Israeli solider !! ( funny specially 4 israelis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

This video is NOT funny.

This is simply motivation to Israeli soldiers that next time they face stoning boys, they should not avoid firing bullets at them and running away, instead they should kill them at spot.

Please have practical aspects of faith to stop the evil jews (zionists) , instead of just watching their videos for fun. This time he did not kill, but next time when he kills a boy then it wont be funny, will it be?

Wassalaam

jameelah-va

:astag: I didn't find that funny at all. please be more careful & thoughtful before bringing videos onto this site.
:salam2:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
AssalaamuAlaikum,

This video is NOT funny.
i didnt laugh but it made me smile...
This is simply motivation to Israeli soldiers that next time they face stoning boys, they should not avoid firing bullets at them and running away, instead they should kill them at spot.
yes it is probably israeli propaganda but, it just exposes these zionists for what they really are...cowards.

it wont change their inherent cowardly nature! (no amount of propaganda could do that in my opinion)

wasalam

sammuslimah

mashallah may Allah protect our brothers and sisters ameeeeen from this killers and may Allah put never ending fear in their hearts ameeeeeeen

Jihan

that seems like a movie.. I doubt someone in real life would run away regardless of their cowardice.. actually cowards shoot when they get scared. i think it was suppose to be a joke, where it is mocking the palestinian children who dare to fight with stones against guns. really it can't be anything but a joke! well at least the way i percieved it. And if this is actual stuff than mashAllah!

ps: i believe alkathiri's title is satire and so his being sarcastic, because we can all see that the soldier showed no bravery.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
ps: i believe alkathiri's title is satire and so his being sarcastic, because we can all see that the soldier showed no bravery.

Assalamualaikum

Yes , you are correct !!!
Sorry for the misunderstanding , my fault

BGfromGB

Not funny

AssalaamuAlaikum,

This video is NOT funny.

Please have practical aspects of faith to stop the evil jews (zionists) , instead of just watching their videos for fun. This time he did not kill, but next time when he kills a boy then it wont be funny, will it be?

Wassalaam
i agree with you there. This is not time for hatred. It is a time to ponder. Why the guns, why the stones, why the hatred. What happened is NOT what God wants of us. He commanded us to respect and to love one another and to do good deeds in his name.

If this video is shown to show hatred for the soldier and likewise the soldier's hatred for the young man, then its time we all take stock of ourselves and ask oursleves as to what benefit we will derive at such a movie.

I personally find this distressing. We are putting our selfish and bigoted interests in relishing such ungodly acts, and putting God on the backburner. For what purpose? To show God on judgement day that these deeds were done in his name??? No I definitely don't think so.

island muslim

If this video is shown to show hatred for the soldier and likewise the soldier's hatred for the young man,

Errr... why don't you call him a CHILD instead of using a adjective in front of MAN???

There is a ADULT with a GUN chasing a CHILD, who CONFRONTS him with a stone and the SOLDIER RUNS like the COWARD he is.

BGfromGB

Guns and stones

Ask the soldier.

Because of the guns. Stones are all he got.

I wonder how the human mind works sometimes! It's like Colorblindness!
No sir dont ask the soldier. We the human race must ask ourselves.

Stones are all he's got. With respect sir stones and guns are not all they've got.Behind those stones is a heart filled with hate. Behind that gun is also a heart filled with hate. Who is to blame? It is you, me and every other human being who put their selfish interests before the Almighty. This is NOT what he eexpects of his creation.

BGfromGB

Errr... why don't you call him a CHILD instead of using a adjective in front of MAN???

There is a ADULT with a GUN chasing a CHILD, who CONFRONTS him with a stone and the SOLDIER RUNS like the COWARD he is.
So what are you trying to say?

Allah will not reward either. Why? Because HE demands that we love one another.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
No sir dont ask the soldier. We the human race must ask ourselves.

Stones are all he's got. With respect sir stones and guns are not all they've got.Behind those stones is a heart filled with hate. Behind that gun is also a heart filled with hate. Who is to blame? It is you, me and every other human being who put their selfish interests before the Almighty. This is NOT what he eexpects of his creation.

Ok, do I understand that when the soldier pointed the gun to the boy, the little kid had to smile and run to hug the soldier with love, or he should have returned the bullet with cupid's bow! If we follow ur theory, there is no need for prisons or courts, because judges and governments should show "love" to criminals instead of justice. For God's sake, this is so naively idealistic!

Plus, don't decide for the boy what he should feel, it is his land being occupied, not yours.

Note to brothers and sisters: I went into many hair-splitting arguments like this one before, and many adviced me to give up circular arguments, but I never learn the pointlessness of it. Pardon me but I can't sleep if I remain silent about given truths!!!

BGfromGB

No excuses

I agree with you there sir,

But surely its not from god to OCCUPY and OPPRESS the palestinians using military might??
Well sir that land ultimately belongs to God. He made a covenant. As for occupation and oppression. It is an evil happening in the entire world. Palestine is not alone. Go back to your history books and tell me of any instance where the jews have never been oppressed over the last 2000 years or so. Still that's no excuse. Palestinians or Jews. Christians or muslims,we as human beings have a moral obligation to put God first

BGfromGB

Ok, do I understand that when the soldier pointed the gun to the boy, the little kid had to smile and run to hug the soldier with love, or he should have returned the bullet with cupid's bow! If we follow ur theory, there is no need for prisons or courts, because judges and governments should show "love" to criminals instead of justice. For God's sake, this is so naively idealistic!

Plus, don't decide for the boy what he should feel, it is his land being occupied, not yours.

Note to brothers and sisters: I went into many hair-splitting arguments like this one before, and many adviced me to give up circular arguments, but I never learn the pointlessness of it. Pardon me but I can't sleep if I remain silent about given truths!!!

no sir. That is NOT my theory. It is a direct command from God. Yes if we All did put God first in our lives thern there would be no need for courts and prisons. That's the ideal we humans should strive for. What is so naive about that.

That land does not belong to the boy, it belongs to God.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
no sir. That is NOT my theory. It is a direct command from God. Yes if we All did put God first in our lives thern there would be no need for courts and prisons. That's the ideal we humans should strive for. What is so naive about that.

That land does not belong to the boy, it belongs to God.

Salam
Ok, so if a thief broke into ur house, sorry I mean God's house, you won't call the Police or take any action, since it's God's house! That's cool, thieves can be happy and rich if lots of people think that way :)

I mean no offense, but it's well founded that some of the racist whites in the past who claimed they were Christians misused the "turn your other cheek" technique to subdue blacks in times of slavery, it was the first thing they taught them about religion! God can't be unjust, God is the best to apply a balance of Mercy and Justice at the same time!

BGfromGB

Salam
Ok, so if a thief broke into ur house, sorry I mean God's house, you won't call the Police or take any action, since it's God's house! That's cool, thieves can be happy and rich if lots of people think that way :)

I mean no offense, but it's well founded that some of the racist whites in the past who claimed they were Christians misused the "turn your other cheek" technique to subdue blacks in times of slavery, it was the first thing they taught them about religion! God can't be unjust, God is the best to apply a balance of Mercy and Justice at the same time!
You are correct God cant be unjust, but a thief can and does what he does because he is selfish. Not only whites are racist. We all are racist in some form or another and that includes you and me. Slavery was not only practised by christianity but islam as well.

No sir, it seems you are looking for excuses when excuses are inexcusable That is not what this is all about. It is our duty to cast aside the evil inherent in ourselves and put God first.

Status
Not open for further replies.