Brother from Rep.of Kosova

Fitim

Selam alejkum to all muslims around the world
I'm Fitim Ismajli from Republic of Kosova,15 years old,I learn at gymnasium of science.
My brother Qëndrim Ismajli said me to join to TTI.And I did that.
I feel so happy to be past of TTI.
I and Islam? Actually I have been always muslim ,but I began to practise islam about three years ago.
InshAll-llah I'll learn a lot here about islam.Well I don't know very well english ,therefore I will post rarely.But I'm enjoyed to read your post.
Selam alejkum

Fitim

Selam alejkum
Brother Mabsoot can you edit this post,
please delete this because I was wrong.

salahdin

WA AKLEIKUM MUSALAM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU BRO AND WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE WHERE YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT ISLAM, PASS MY GREETINGS TO YOUR BROTHER .

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I'm Fitim Ismajli from Republic of Kosova,15 years old,I learn at gymnasium of science.
I and Islam? Actually I have been always muslim ,but I began to practise islam about three years ago.
InshAll-llah I'll learn a lot here about islam.Well I don't know very well english ,therefore I will post rarely.But I'm enjoyed to read your post.
Selam alejkum

Salam brother. I know Kosovo is new independent state in Balkan. I just have one question for you, hope you don't mind brother inshAllah. Why did US and NATO support Kosovo's indepedent when they know majority Kovosar are moslem? This is something unusual isn't it?

ed209

Salam brother. I know Kosovo is new independent state in Balkan. I just have one question for you, hope you don't mind brother inshAllah. Why did US and NATO support Kosovo's indepedent when they know majority Kovosar are moslem? This is something unusual isn't it?

OK i think i can answer yr question. Coz Russia is the "boss" of Serbia, and any weakening of Serbia can be seen as the weakening of Russia. In Balkan penisula, muslims r not their main rival, but Russia.

fada_all

salamo alikom
u r so welcome brother here with us in TTI family ..we r ready insha alalh to answer all ur qeustions ..don't hesitate in asking any kind of question in islam..

ur sis fada_all from morrocco

BigAk

Brother Fitim... :salam2:

I am very happy to see that you decided to join us.... I hope to see you around very often.. :D

albmuslim

selam alejkum from Albania, Elabasan brother

Selam alejkum

selam alejkum
vella i nderuar
wellcome to TTI. and I hope you enjoy your stay in good things.I am from Elbasan, and I study english language at university.I am at third year.well, I was registered two or three weeks ago but I have not post new thread since than, anyway,wellcome and may Allah reward you.
selam alejkum:SMILY206::