BUSH AND A PAIR OF SHOES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

[yt]rfYBGl9q30c[/yt]

Did anybody watch the clip of Bush having a pair of shoes hurled at him at a press conference in Baghdad???

He ducked twice..and he was missed

But...

ummmmm

The guy who hurled the shoes???

W-O-W!!!

HE must've been MAAAAADDDDDD!!!

It was SAD and FUNNY all at once!!!

I guess it was a "goodbye to the president"...

Iraqi-Style!

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

loool sister i havent seen it but hope it on youtube lool a well deserved farewell to him lool @ iraqi style :hijabi:

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
But as He once said. Iraqis Shall be welcoming the American troops with FLowers and petals.

He got the welcome he deserved.

The reporter should of thrown both Boots at the same time, or throw x2 pairs of shoes in one go

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
ASsalamu alaykum,

He should have revised his shoe throwing technique, &

Golf or Football boots need exporting lol You'll have lots people walking into press conferences wearing football boots

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Brothers and Sister...

I can't get enough of this clip...

I wish I had a repeat option on it

I wonder if I can make this a screensaver for my computer and my cellphone

hhhmmmm

Montadhar Al-Zaydi, 28 years old

Has entered history barefoot (lol)..but with a crown high above his head!!!

We need more of him around

I just hope the poor guy doesn't get hurt...Iraqi guards were cussing at him and smacking him around a bit when they picked him off the ground :(

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

loool sister i havent seen it but hope it on youtube lool a well deserved farewell to him lool @ iraqi style :hijabi:

yeah..

Iraqis are really good at hurling things...I can tell you from experience..lol...when Iraqis get mad...they'll just grab whatever is around them and hurl it...lol

Pray the guy doesn't get hurt though...Inshallah he won't

Make sure you comeback to check out the clip now that it's posted..

Salaam,

It's the most powerful statement made by a reporter to date. The shoe throwing represents all the Iraqi & wordly view of Bush's tyranny.

May Allah reward that righteous man.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

thanks sister lool i cant get enough of it aswell.... i went on youtube and saw it lool and ALSO SOMEONE MADE A COMMENT SAYING SEE HOW THE SHOES HIT THE AMERICAN FLAG AND NOT THE FLAG WITH THE NAME OF ALLAH amazing i had to watch again to see that everyone watch it again and see

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

thanks sister lool i cant get enough of it aswell.... i went on youtube and saw it lool and ALSO SOMEONE MADE A COMMENT SAYING SEE HOW THE SHOES HIT THE AMERICAN FLAG AND NOT THE FLAG WITH THE NAME OF ALLAH amazing i had to watch again to see that everyone watch it again and see

Interesting indeed!

AbuHarris

Brother
وعليكم السلام​

Here you can see his face while he is in action:

20081214202120924734_5.jpg

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2008/12/2008121419453773379.html

It was a surprise visit after all.
والسلام​

Salem9022

the sad part about this is that the guy who through the shoe is probably being electricuted or beaten up in prison in american camps somehwere in Iraq as we speak

Salem9022

ha, I considered this to be funny to say the least, but he missed him twice? how is that possible, either the guy who threw the shoe doesn't know how to hurl and needs practise or bush is just a good dogder. which one is it?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
ha, I considered this to be funny to say the least, but he missed him twice? how is that possible, either the guy who threw the shoe doesn't know how to hurl and needs practise or bush is just a good dogder. which one is it?

the latter explanation I wholly accept...

I think Bush must have dodged a loooooottttt of shoes through-out his life...

lol

BigAk

Does anyone know how to make a GIF out of this to include as an Avatar??
This is totally priceless.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.