Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noor to shine

Thank you my brothers and sisters for helping me!

I finally have said Shahada, when I was at home and I started crying tears of joy.
I have been through a lot of pain in my life, and now i finally feel at peace within myself. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

In my post, I mentioned that my best friend said he will disown me if i revert, I saw him yesterday, and he said that he wants to go to the Mosque with me sometime. At first I thought he was playing a horrbile joke on me, but now i realise that he means it. He's told me he is curious about Islam.

I have spoken to one wonderful sister from this site, and we are going to the Mosque tomorrow. I cant wait, i feel a bit nervous.

:salam2: sister
Dear sister ....AlhamduliAllah ....may Allah keep faith firm in our hearts ....now you started your way to paradise may Allah bless you.

:holaaa: :holaaa: :holaaa: :holaaa: :holaaa: :holaaa:

yasser_khan1210

Revert To Isalm As Soon As Possible

in the name of alah the most beneficient and the most merciful

sister i would like to first of alll congragulate you. for having taken the right decision. now the only hope left for you is doing dawa to your family.
you can do tthis by gifting them varios islamic books. by watching islamic tv before them
and also by praising islamic in its various concepts which christianity does not have and by telling them .
you wil have to change your name under any circumstances no doubt about that . being a girl iam sure that coming to street will cause a lot of problems so then accept islam but secretly
u are not the only one who is being tortureed for reverting so then continue your work allah will reward you rightuosly. nd marry a muslim man that will be the sulution for all your problems for further queries please contact my e mail id ***************

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

I finally have said Shahada, when I was at home and I started crying tears of joy.
I have been through a lot of pain in my life, and now i finally feel at peace within myself. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

In my post, I mentioned that my best friend said he will disown me if i revert, I saw him yesterday, and he said that he wants to go to the Mosque with me sometime. At first I thought he was playing a horrbile joke on me, but now i realise that he means it. He's told me he is curious about Islam.

I have spoken to one wonderful sister from this site, and we are going to the Mosque tomorrow. I cant wait, i feel a bit nervous.

AssalaamuAlikum Sister,

:SMILY288: :SMILY288: :SMILY288: :SMILY288:

Sister Congratulations. May Allah keep you firm in Faith.

Just one thing I was pondering about. Your friend should not be interested in Islam just because of the fear that he will lose you otherwise. Having interest is a good thing, but it is on your part to identify if he converts then he converst for just marring you (if you have plan to marry him) or he converted from heart just for the sake of Allah.

It is very critical to think, because there are some people who just pretend to convert just to get married and if they get divorce then they again adopt the nonIslamic life.

I am not doubting the intension of your friend but asking you to be precautious. My dear sister.

Wassalaam.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sister
Welcome to the largest family in the world. May Allah guide you in each and every step and give you Hikmah and put Barakah in your deeds.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Assalamu alaykum sister,

You have made the right decision. No one ever said that following Allah Ta'ala, Almighty God Himself, was a path free from tribulation. Allah guides whom He wills. Obviously, you felt that call and answered it. MashAllah!

In time your family will (inshallah) come to accept the positive changes in your life. One of the best things to do is teach by example. But yes, some will never come to understand. Do not feel bad about this as nothing occurs in this world without the blessing of Allah (swt). I am not speaking of hypotheticals. I know what I'm talking about. I like to say that when I took shahada, my wife took off. She couldn't accept the fact that I was Muslim and decided that we needed to part ways. My grandmother ignored me at all times. My extended family was very upset.

Now, my family accepts my faith and a couple of my brothers (yeah, so many sons that we're almost a basketball team!) have expressed interest in Islam.
My grams speaks to me now and the only thing she has to say about me being Muslim is that God judges all of us. And, I'm currently working through friends at the mosque to help me find a Muslim wife.

You are a servant of Allah (swt). Don't you think He will provide for you?

guide_me

AssalaamuAlikum Sister,

:SMILY288: :SMILY288: :SMILY288: :SMILY288:

Sister Congratulations. May Allah keep you firm in Faith.

Just one thing I was pondering about. Your friend should not be interested in Islam just because of the fear that he will lose you otherwise. Having interest is a good thing, but it is on your part to identify if he converts then he converst for just marring you (if you have plan to marry him) or he converted from heart just for the sake of Allah.

It is very critical to think, because there are some people who just pretend to convert just to get married and if they get divorce then they again adopt the nonIslamic life.

I am not doubting the intension of your friend but asking you to be precautious. My dear sister.

Wassalaam.

the friend that i am talking about is my best friend, i have know him since I was 5 years old! We are more like brother and sister and i have NO intention at all in marrying him, the thought of it is funny.
I went to see my friend today and he told me that he is curious about Islam and always has been, but never told me because he thought i would judge him, this is before i was even considering Islam. What shall I do about him? I told him that I am here for him, but i dont want him to feel that he is being forced into taking an interest and that its up to him.

I will be going to an Islamic Book shop sometime next week and get some books to help me :)

Argus

Alhamdulillah sister, welcome to the true faith of Islam. I am happy that you
have become Muslim and insha'Allah the rest of your family shall soon follow in your footsteps.

Allahu Akbar!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
the friend that i am talking about is my best friend, i have know him since I was 5 years old! We are more like brother and sister and i have NO intention at all in marrying him, the thought of it is funny.
I went to see my friend today and he told me that he is curious about Islam and always has been, but never told me because he thought i would judge him, this is before i was even considering Islam. What shall I do about him? I told him that I am here for him, but i dont want him to feel that he is being forced into taking an interest and that its up to him.

I will be going to an Islamic Book shop sometime next week and get some books to help me :)

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Dear Sister,

My apology if you are offended.

You can understand that even he is your best friend it is not unlikely for a person to assume about marraige considering the concept of boyfriend. I just suspected because you had told that he first warned to break.
Since you have cleared the matter, I am more than happy now. Alhamdulillah.

Wassalaam,
VE

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
In The Name Of ALLAH The Most Beneficent, Compassionate, Gracious, Most Merciful

ALLAH-HU-AKBAR (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST)

IM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU SISTER, MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU, PROTECT YOU, AND GRANT YOU JANNAT WITH ALL MUSLIMS THAT ARE ALIVE AND THE ONES THAT PASSED AWAY AND ALL THOSE THAT ARE TO COME UP TO THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.

To all brothers and sisters our success in this world and the hereafter lies in the cammandments/order/will/instructions of ALLAH our creator from the Holy (Quran) and the (Sunnah) of the final and true last messenger of ALLAH, Mohammed (SAAW), May Allah peace and blessings always and forever shower on him, his family, companions and all those that follow his way.

Life is too short - so Love ALLAH, Fear ALLAH and Fulfill and Obey Allah Commands.

Live your life like the beloved Prophet Mohammed Sallalaho alahi wasalam and inshAllah Allah will be pleased with you.

Last note - SATAN (Iblis) is our enemy always be on guard, never listen to his whispers he decieves and lies and gives false promises and hopes and always make repentence and ask for forgiveness (make tawba all the time).

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:salam2:

ALLAHU AKBAR - verily, Hidaayah (Guidance) comes from Allah ALONE! All praise is due to Him Subhanahu wa Ta'aala!

Subhan'Allah....may Allah preserve you dear sister in Islam, Ameen ya Rabb!

Wasalam

your sister in Islam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Allah hu akbar, Allah huakbar,Allah hu akbar, Allah hu akbar, Allah hu akbar,Allah hu akbar, Allah hu akbar, Allah hu akbar, Allah hu akbar, Allah hu akbar

:SMILY288:

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome my sister in Islam!

:salam2: my sister,

Welcome to your new family and, of course, your new religion - Islam. Allah (SWT) is the All-Hearing, Ever-Responsive which is why He guided you to His religion - the path of righteousness.

May Allah (SWT) continue to bless you by increasing your Imaan through guidance, wisdom and knowledge of Islam, and grant peace and happiness to you.

May Allah, the Most High, guide all Muslims to understand and properly adhere to the true conditions and rulings documented by the Qur’an and Sunnah.

For more knowledge on Islam you can learn from the information posted on this website. I also recommend that you visit http://www.darussalam.com.

:wasalam: from your sister in Islam

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as your religion.”

(Qur’an C5: V3)

zarqa

I have just read your story so i thought i would share mine too. I have just joined today and like you we have lots in common. My parents are ignorant to islam. I have been with my boyfriend for over 6 years and have to keep it secret. Inshalla soon we will get married. Over the years i have thought of reverting to islam but in the last few months it is becoming deeper and i know in my heart it is what i have to do. I will be up against all the same prejudices but the more i learn i become stronger in my belief. I am trying to learn as much as i can. And am keen to learn. I have followed the modest dress attire and non eating of haram foods for many years so i feel i have made the first big step already! I hope you find it comforting to know you are not the only one who feels how you do.

Love my islam

I am trying to learn as much as i can. And am keen to learn. I have followed the modest dress attire and non eating of haram foods for many years so i feel i have made the first big step already!

Yes you have taken a huge step. May Allah guide you and all those who are asking for guidence, Ameen.

uzeshan

S.O.A

U r not alone any more... U got biggest family in the world now... Ask Allah SAW to help u... I m also from London and i know a sister in london.. she may able to help if u want... May Allah SAW show us Straight Path... and help us to spread the Message.

Jazak Allah Khair

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalamualyakum sister:SMILY206: :SMILY206::SMILY206:to islam :allahuakbar::allahuakbar:and to tti
just feel free to ask anything about islam here many knowldge bother and sister they will help you
rember ummah in your :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.