can jinns read our minds and smell fear?

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
just a question i have because i think there is a good jinn in my house because he doesnt hurt us in any way but it seems like he wants his presence to be known.me and my husband also at different times have heard a scream (not human)ewww its givin me chills.sometimes in the bathrm the curtain falls which we cant even move-and someone times the wash cup for the bathrm falls of the tank---and we havent even gone in like 3 hrs. sometimes the radio goes on, even tho i have it on off,or sometimes the vcr isnt even on and someone pushed the stop and it appears on the tv??my husband and me since we were small have experienced alot of stuff. i hear alot and he see's flowers when he wakes up at night on top of the bed--usually when i go and visit my mom.so can they smell fear and read our minds. im not sure what the name is but ive seen a man and so has my husband.he is white,with a white suit,and white beard?who is it exactly?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Very scary indeed...

Just an advice , how about doing a spring cleaning . Go around your house and remove any pictures with humans in it ....

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
mashallah bro its been 4 yrs since i have no pics or anything in my house-no stuffed toys or anything either. azan goes off 5 times a day in this house and we read prayer also
Very scary indeed...

Just an advice , how about doing a spring cleaning . Go around your house and remove any pictures with humans in it ....

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
mashallah bro its been 4 yrs since i have no pics or anything in my house-no stuffed toys or anything either. azan goes off 5 times a day in this house and we read prayer also

Alhamdulilah. Thats nice. Ask a scholar like bro ditta said.

Globalpeace

Banned
Take to Him/Her

Asslamo Allaikum,

This stuff happens & you should talk to the Jinn & ASK him/her to leave because tell him/her that you are Muslims and you want some privacy!

It works.

just a question i have because i think there is a good jinn in my house because he doesnt hurt us in any way but it seems like he wants his presence to be known.me and my husband also at different times have heard a scream (not human)ewww its givin me chills.sometimes in the bathrm the curtain falls which we cant even move-and someone times the wash cup for the bathrm falls of the tank---and we havent even gone in like 3 hrs. sometimes the radio goes on, even tho i have it on off,or sometimes the vcr isnt even on and someone pushed the stop and it appears on the tv??my husband and me since we were small have experienced alot of stuff. i hear alot and he see's flowers when he wakes up at night on top of the bed--usually when i go and visit my mom.so can they smell fear and read our minds. im not sure what the name is but ive seen a man and so has my husband.he is white,with a white suit,and white beard?who is it exactly?

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

I read somewhere that there is no such thing in these kinds of cases as "good" jinns. Where people say that the Jinns don't do anything etc etc

However! If they truly were good Jinns, then they would not interfere with the world of Men. They have there own abode made for them by Allah (swt) and have no business to be intefering with our lives, for whatever reasons.

So I think 1. Ask a Scholar and 2. Try to remove the Jinn as well

As been said, recite Surah Baqarah, ask Allah for help and also ask the Jinn to leave as brother GP said, because unless it's deaf, it should be albe to hear you.

And if it truly is "good" it should leave. My thoughts there...

wasalam

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
i just put surat al-buqurah . my husband just asked the molana at the masjid and he said they are just jinns.they are good because if they were bad they would make us do bad things and get in our bodies.he said they are naughty in nature and just want us to know they are present??he said they are muslim jinns and not to worry.but its worrying when stuff happens u know. what should i believe. right now im gonna start putting al buqarah:tti_sister: everytime i go downstairs i say salam tho
Asslamo Allaikum,

This stuff happens & you should talk to the Jinn & ASK him/her to leave because tell him/her that you are Muslims and you want some privacy!

It works.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam

:salam2:
hey v got almost same problem in our home.but it doesnt happen often.it happens very small fraction of time.but same white dress tall n white beard.dont u worry its not scaring INSHALLAH.v have been watching this jinn in our home since our childhood.n ALHADULLILAH nothing bad happen.v just feel that he is in our home.
salam
ur sister

Globalpeace

Banned
i just put surat al-buqurah . my husband just asked the molana at the masjid and he said they are just jinns.they are good because if they were bad they would make us do bad things and get in our bodies.he said they are naughty in nature and just want us to know they are present??he said they are muslim jinns and not to worry.but its worrying when stuff happens u know. what should i believe. right now im gonna start putting al buqarah:tti_sister: everytime i go downstairs i say salam tho

Asslamo Allaikum,

You can also approach the Darul-uloom in Downtown Atlanta and they can help you out...

But really try talking to them & give them Dawah

:salam2:
hey v got almost same problem in our home.but it doesnt happen often.it happens very small fraction of time.but same white dress tall n white beard.dont u worry its not scaring INSHALLAH.v have been watching this jinn in our home since our childhood.n ALHADULLILAH nothing bad happen.v just feel that he is in our home.
salam
ur sister

Asslamo Allaikum,

Yep! I know people who have grown up with Jinns and no one can see or hear them but them & its not psychological disturbance either.

You should also really try talking to them & give them Dawah

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asslamo Allaikum,

You can also approach the Darul-uloom in Downtown Atlanta and they can help you out...

But really try talking to them & give them Dawah

Asslamo Allaikum,

Yep! I know people who have grown up with Jinns and no one can see or hear them but them & its not psychological disturbance either.

You should also really try talking to them & give them Dawah

How do u give da'wa

jinnphobic

Globalpeace

Banned
Talking to Jinn!

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Nothing to be scared off, Just talk like how you would talk to another human...

Introduce yourself and say that you are Muslims and you follow the Sunnah and so on and so forth.

Tell them that you if you don't LEAVE I will take the war to the next level!

How do u give da'wa

jinnphobic

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Nothing to be scared off, Just talk like how you would talk to another human...

Introduce yourself and say that you are Muslims and you follow the Sunnah and so on and so forth.

Tell them that you if you don't LEAVE I will take the war to the next level!

Okay im scared .......

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam,thats very interesting,but so scary
I had some problem also with the Jinn,thats what it was i guess,because I know I'm not crazy...
I used to hear somebody breathing near somewhere ,everytime I was going to bad.everytime I was waking up for Fajr.Now its ok ,I hope he is gone....
because I used to be scared to death,espessialy when i was home alone
salam

liaa

lool

i heard about jinns ! but i never new that we can see them, it scares me to death! sometimes i hear noises in my room, house, but i say that are only different things , loool. ! anyway can they hurt us?? for example, can they kill, or get into the body of ppls? it really scares me to death! do they live only in houses of muslims? or christians and jews too?
pls tell me more about jinns!

Globalpeace

Banned
Scary???

Asslamo Allaikum

Scary is:

• When you have no money and no where to stay
• When you have no money and you are hungry
• When someone sticks a GLOCK 19 in your face
• When your girl-friend tells you that she may be pregnant and you are 19!
• Etc. etc. etc.

I think ya’aal are scared of Jinns because it is the unknown factor!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

The image attached shows verses that you can recite and play in your house. Im not sure if this also applies too whether Jinn being in the house. As it was related to punishing the Jinn which has possessed someone. Although its still verses from the Qur'an, so more reward Inshallah. Allahu Akbar

Inshallah try and do Dhikr a lot and also the appropriate supplications before entering the bathroom, leaving the bathroom, enteriing the home and leaving etc.

Also the thing that you said you saw, i dont know but from a quick look in the book i have "The Jinn & Human Sickness", below is the book:

http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=57869

What should be said by one to whom ghouls appear.

Ghouls are a type of jinn, and it is said that they are sorcerers of the jinn. They may appear in various forms, but their evil may be warded off by the Adhaan.

It was narrated from Jaabir that the Prophet (S.A.W.) said:

"If ghouls appear to you, then give the call to prayer."

That is because the Adhaan makes the Shaytaan flee.

It would be recommend to buy the book Inshallah. As there maybe something that could be of importance that i have not mentioned.

There was something about the Shaytaan appaering too and what to do.

May Allah (S.W.T) protect and keep your family safe.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Attachments

• im.JPG
    im.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 160

liaa

whateva!

lucky mee! i am not in any of this situations :p !!and as being a girl , i don't think my girlfriend could tell me she is pregnant ! the bad news for me would be : me being pregnant and being 19 ! Allah protect me :p
soo, being serious now :) can someone tell me more about jinns , sometimes i can hear someone breathing near me , but i had no ideea that it could be a jinn! usually i was turning music very loud and started to dance so i wasn't hearing anything less music ! can jinns hurt us?. can they touch us? they can see whatever we do?

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
lucky mee! i am not in any of this situations :p !!and as being a girl , i don't think my girlfriend could tell me she is pregnant ! the bad news for me would be : me being pregnant and being 19 ! Allah protect me :p
soo, being serious now :) can someone tell me more about jinns , sometimes i can hear someone breathing near me , but i had no ideea that it could be a jinn! usually i was turning music very loud and started to dance so i wasn't hearing anything less music ! can jinns hurt us?. can they touch us? they can see whatever we do?

salam sister did u just read my previous post?I used to have the same problem