can jinns read our minds and smell fear?

maisarah

Salamualeikum,

Ayah Kursi we used to recite,the last paragraph of surah al baqarah - start with "Allahula illa hailla huwal haiyul qaiyum -recite it before sleeping,before out to the house,before get in the house.

wasalamualeikum

muharram23

Staff member
Alhamdulilah. Thats nice. Ask a scholar like bro ditta said.

May Allah s.v.a give you strength and patience and not to be affraid. Because i dont know what i would do in ur case. Some people over the time get used to it and its like it doesnt bother them at all. Just know that they can not do anything to you without the permission of Allah s.v.a. Recite Ajjetul Kursije every night before sleep and whenever u can. I would seek knowledgeble people and ask them about what they think u should do. Make sure u recite the dua before entering the bathroom, since jinns like to be at filty areas. "you dont want them to stare at you". Just a little advice from a poorly knowledgable brother. May Allah sva change ur situation into good. Oh also, recite suratul Bakarah in the house or on radio/cd.

barakallahu feek

Muharram

Wagdy

Saying Azkar

Al-Salam Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allah,

The Jinn is a universe of creature that exist just like us. They get married and they have children and they are subject to death. They believe in defferent religions like the human beings, so there are Muslim, Christian and Jews Jinn.

In the Quran Allah states in Surat Al-Jinn that some of Najran Jinn listened to prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) reciting Quran and they believed in him. Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) was sent to the humans and the Jinn as Allah states in the Quran (I have not created the humans and the Jinn except to worship me).

The Jinn can see us from where we cannot see them and this is because of the nature that Allah created them with. Allah (SWT) states that the Jinn are weak and they cannot hurt the human beings when the humans are associated with Allah (SWT). Weak people can be possessed with Jinn and there are so many stories regarding this in history and in the modern time. Lots of western movies depict stories of people possessed with Jinn and they suffer a lot because of this. Such cases of Jinn possesion is huge nowadays especially in the west and they do not know much about it because they are mostly aithiests.

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was inturrupted in his prayer by a devil and the prophet caught him and said if it was not the suplication of my brother prophet Soliman I would have tide him to a post for the kids and people of Madina to see how he looks like. The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told Umar Bin Al-Khattab that Iblis (the senior Shaitan) would take another way other than yours out of fear. There are too many stories about that issue that proves that they do exist.

The solution for the Muslim to protect themselves against Jinn is to say Azkar and metion Allah in the morning and during the day and during night. The place of *!*!*!*!an is the toilet and the bath room, so we should seek refuge by Allah from the male and female devils before getting in. Reciting Quran would also make them flee away. I sugget that you recite Quran and play Quran day and night. Reciting Surat Al-Baqarah, Ikhlas, Falaq and Al-Nas also makes the jinn flee away.

If the problem persist, I suggest that you change the place and seek another safer ones.

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣
i wonder were jinns live. keyword just wondering. anyway i hope none live with me......wouldn't want them tickling my toes.:SMILY26:

dianne

i wonder were jinns live. keyword just wondering. anyway i hope none live with me......wouldn't want them tickling my toes.:SMILY26:

Salam,
Jinns live in a bathroom,need to recite before u enter the bathroom,some of them live in a forest,etc theyre also jinns muslim & jinns kafir.

'Allah Almighty says: “And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans, except they should worship Me (Alone).” (Adh-Dhariyat: 56)
One of these are reported by Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) who says: “When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) entered the toilet, he would say, 'Allahumma inni a`udhu bika min al-khubuthi wal-khaba’ith (O Allah, I seek Refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things [evil deeds and evil spirits]).'”

Some jinns are Muslims and some are non-Muslims

Allah tells us that some of the jinn said “And there are among us some who have surrendered (to Allah) and there are among us some who are unjust. And whoso hath surrendered to Allah, such have taken the right path purposefully.‏” (Al-Jinn: 14)

Protection from harm of jinn

Because jinn can see us while we cannot see them, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) taught us many ways to protect ourselves from their harm. They are seeking refuge of Allah from the accursed shaytan, reciting surat Al-Falaq and surat An-Nas, and reciting the words taught by Allah in the Qur’an. Allah Almighty says, “And say: My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from suggestions of the evil ones. And I seek refuge in Thee, my Lord, lest they be present with me.” (Al-Mu’minun: 97-98)

Saying Bismillah (in the Name of Allah) before entering one’s home, eating or drinking, and having intercourse will keep Satan from entering the house or partaking with a person in his food, drink and sexual activity. Similarly, mentioning the name of Allah before entering the toilet or taking off one’s clothes will prevent the jinn from seeing a person in a state of undress or harming him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of be upon him) says: “To put a barrier that will prevent the jinn from seeing the `awrah of the sons of Adam, let any one of you say ‘Bismillah’ when entering the toilet.” (Reported by At-Tirmidhi)

they also like us,eat,live etc also go to heaven & hell - the day of Qiyammah.

wassalam

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~
My mother's cousin is a cheikh, who was chased by a cat screaming out his name before fajr when while he was going to Masjid. This was about 20 yrs ago.

I'm not sure if this was true or not, but I was told that my great gandpa was forced to marry a jinn. He somehow escaped... that would have been an interesting wedding.

SAY WHAT!!??? How was that even possible?..the marraige thing!!

BintMuhammad

Staff member
SAY WHAT!!??? How was that even possible?..the marraige thing!!

Assalamu alaikum,

I've heard of stories like that in the provinces too. One story I heard is about a righteous woman whom a Muslim Jinn fell inlove with. The woman's family would see her talking by herself. She described the man as good-looking but with no canal between the nose and the upper lip (I hope you got that). Wallaahu Ahlam.

Jinns’ contact with humans

The world of the Jinn