coming again :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

As some of my brothers and sisters asked me to start posting my collections(Collected from the internet) here again,.....

Here I am starting.... :) Alahmdulillah..

I request all the brothers and sisters who see these collections to bring the relevant Qur'anic verses or Hadith so that the thread would become more sweet Insha Allah :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JenGiove

:salam2:

Sister,

The second to last picture....I don't know the Qur'an enough to tell you surah and ayat but it reminds me of something I vaguely remember from the bible so I can imagine that there is an ayat that would be similar...

Its about how when you sow a seed in barren fields, that the seeds will not grow but if you plant the seed in fertile soil, it will grow.

Also, I just read in a thread something about how Allah makes grow (in the hearts of man) belief only where there is goodness...

So something along those lines would be good.

lotus

Beautiful!

Surah 42:22 "...Those who believe and do good works (that improve the society), will be in flowering meadows of the Gardens. For them is whatever they wish from their Lord. This, this indeed is the magnificent Bounty."

"...Those who believe and work righteous deeds will be in the luxuriant meads of the Gardens: they shall have, before their Lord, all that they wish for. That will indeed be the magnificent Bounty (of Allah )."

"And in the flowering meadows of the gardens [of paradise thou wilt see] those who have attained to faith and done righteous deeds: all that they might desire shall they have with their Sustainer: [and] this, this is the great bounty."

Ash-Shurah - Mutual Consultation

xAllahKnowsBestx

"And [He has subjected] whatever He multiplied for you on the earth of varying colors. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who remember." - [16:13]

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As-salam 'alaikum warahmatu-llah

Flowers, i don't know, as a creation of Allah azza wa jal, very beautiful, subhanAllah
but I don't have an extraordinary fascination for flowers. i don't like flowers.

the 2nd last picture is amazing,, because there is no leaves, only flowers and such a small tree having so many flowers, subhan Allah

JazakAllah khair for sharing
wassalam