:salam2: sobhana llah wa laa ilaha illa llah wa llaho akbar:SMILY209:
ikhwani alkorama2
please we want the vedios of ispañoles comvertedos al Islam in language ispañol
:tti_sister: م

:salam2:

Anyone here speaks spanish??
We got a problem here

jakir-bd

Myself and English protestant, I find it hard to watch video's of my people turning to islam. I watched a documentry of kid's in bradford who claimed they were muslim.

Stealing our kids right from under our noses. If I took a muslim child and made them believe islam was lie, the muslim community would go crazy!

You may think i'm being racist here i'm really not, I respect your religion, but locally when my town puts up christmas decorations, the council ask us to call them seasonal decorations because they have received complaints, it's just beyond a joke.

lol... I guess the same can be said about Christian missionaries who are responsible for converting Muslims to Christianity.

no wonder there are hundred thousend of muslim children are behaving like the christians or following the foot steps of christians.

so what about that?

abdellah007

a question

if u measure things that way i have a question to u then : did chritians steal the black africans and turn them into chritianity?

Irvan

Wanna know about who's stealing who?

Please come to Aceh province in Indonesia and see how the province whichs called "The Terrace of Mecca" (Because in old days, people 1st go to Aceh before departing to Mecca for Hajj) after the tsunami, now is infected by christians missionaries, trying to convert orphans and those who psychologically devastated for losing everything (wives, husbands, children, parents, possesions, etc).

Ever heard World Help Org. claims of having "rescued" 300 orphans from Aceh Tsunami disaster, to be raised as christians in christian families?

Even they snubed the invitation of the truth from ALLAH himself, when Allah showed His Signs by saving some Masjids (Mosques) from the Tsunami Waves (One surviving Masjid even made of woods and only 10 meters from the beach! Subhannallah!) - you can find it with google, type "tsunami surviving mosque/masjid".

They snubed Allah's Signs by saying, according to some sources ; "Look how unfair your god is, he let his houses standing while he destroyed yours"

True Kafirin with true rejections....

Allah knows best

abdellah007

salam

Even they snubed the invitation of the truth from ALLAH himself, when Allah showed His Signs by saving some Masjids (Mosques) from the Tsunami Waves (One surviving Masjid even made of woods and only 10 meters from the beach! Subhannallah!) - you can find it with google, type "tsunami surviving mosque/masjid".

They snubed Allah's Signs by saying, according to some sources ; "Look how unfair your god is, he let his houses standing while he destroyed yours"

True Kafirin with true rejections....

Allah knows best

tsunami8.jpg

image009.jpg

mosque1.jpg

is there any proof more than this?

haz_orion

salam. well, i am a muslim. but to be logical, the houses build in aceh are made out of wood, while the mosques are built in cement.

do not trash me for this, but islam is the most logical religion. i love islam a lot, so don't ever call me a kaffir for saying this. we are no one to judge anyone else, only Allah can make judgement on us. i just don't like follow a religion or anything for that matter blindly. that is why, research is VERY important.

what i'm trying to imply is, many of us muslims make us of such "miracles" without seeing the logical part of it.

even the tsunami is logical (how it was made and all, the scientific part of it, which essentially came forth only with His power). BUT... only He has the power of time to for it to happen.

disasters happen when muslims forget their ways... we muslims have sinned, and that why such tragedy happens. as they always say, it's better for us to be punished now, then later when the punishment is greater on Judgement Day.

and utmostly, when disasters happen, it is a test of our Faith, how we as muslims, should accept His fate (qada' and qadr), all written on Loh Mahfuz.. and how strong we are as muslims. Zain Bhikha sang, "The Heart of a Muslim must be STRONG".

till then, may Allah bless all those in this forum always.

wassalaam.. =)

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

You should find out the motive behind the video. Reaching a quick conclusion will result in your misunderstanding, which already did. People converting to islam thats Allah's willing and not the Imam, or any individual. People found the beauty of Islam. There is no different between white, black, and other races except in rightousness. We are all brothers and sister.

How many priests, Popes priets,Popes,doctors, scientists, people from all different walks of life, different races, different religions, happily convert to Islam.... Lets not forget many of them had similar idealogy about islams and muslims, but guess what many converted to islam. If you want to know the reason, why 1.5 million Americans converted to islam specially after 9/11 (9/11 suppose to make the world hate Islam, but why the neighbours of the twin towers, employees, the Amercian public accept Islam)...

I hope you find the asnwers if you are happy to read about islam. May Allah guide you Justice!!!!!!....

Irvan

With all miracles of Allah, there is logical explanation behind it

salam. well, i am a muslim. but to be logical, the houses build in aceh are made out of wood, while the mosques are built in cement.

do not trash me for this, but islam is the most logical religion. i love islam a lot, so don't ever call me a kaffir for saying this. we are no one to judge anyone else, only Allah can make judgement on us. i just don't like follow a religion or anything for that matter blindly. that is why, research is VERY important.

what i'm trying to imply is, many of us muslims make us of such "miracles" without seeing the logical part of it.

Have you ever been to aceh before? not all of the houses made of wood, of course it depends on the social-economic status of the owner, but at the time tsunami struck, even some houses in small villages made of bricks and cement and all similar material they use to build the mosque.

If you look carefully to the 3rd picture on brother abdellah007 post you can see the foundations left from bricks and cement made houses, some of them are covered by mud, but the square shape pattern surrounding the mosques are from the house foundations, as most of mosques here are usually placed as the centre of housing area. Wooden houses don't use foundations like that.

As for the 2nd picture is from a place called Ulhee Lheu, a more than 100 years old mosque called Baiturrahim, at the waterfront of Banda Aceh; Aceh province capital, which took direct hit from the tsunami waves. Like most capital cities of provinces in Indonesia, houses are made of bricks and cement.

And how about the wooden mosque in Meuleboh which only 10 meters from the beach which left without any significant damage while most of surrounding vilages are gone? (sorry, got no links or picture but i saw it on tv many times here in Indonesia)

Of course as muslims we believe there are logical parts behind everything, as Allah The Most High had made the universe based on logical patterns, we here in Indonesia don't take the examples shown blindly, but only to witness the Signs from ALLAH! for our iman shake, and as someone with technical background i also believe; Allah saves those mosques through somekind "natural" mechanism, for example, maybe; Allah knows best, when the wave hit the waterfront mosque, the vector's resultant of that part of the lining waves were pointing not directly to the mosque because of the circulation in it, hence the "weight" of all forces didn't directly hit the mosque, thus it survived. Or because the mosque usually in the centre of housing complex, force of the wave had weaken when it hit the mosque after "depreciated" from the friction through the maze of houses, or any other explanations similar to that, although till now not many people start to make formal research about it.

And still, it is Allah creation of natural systems and mechanisms which save the surviving mosques, but instead, if i insist that there was a jinn guarding the mosques hence they survived, i'll be happy to be called having a blind faith and unlogic...although it might be a chance that ALLAH commanded the muslim jinns to guard them, Allah knows the unseen best...

The logical parts of the surviving mosques of Aceh;

1. While surviving and destroyed mosques in Aceh are the facts, statistically, the surviving mosques are the deviation from a normal curve of destroyed mosques population in Aceh.
2. In human understanding, if we apply the tremendous force like tsunami waves to all buildings directly, we may think those buildings will collapse instantly, but in Aceh case there were mosques survived while the others and surrounding buildings were destroyed, this is as a proof of the existance of the greatest power of all powers in the universe, which capable to save some "fragile-helpless" buildings and such commanding power which able choose those who are saved or not from great disastrous power like tsunami waves.
3. Eventually, statement no 2 leads to the proof of the existance of Allah and no other gods but Him.

Al Quran, Al An'aam, 65

Say: "He hath power to send calamities on you, from above and below, or to cover you with confusion in party strife, giving you a taste of mutual vengeance - each from the other." See how We explain the signs by various (symbols); that they may understand.

Speak know for those who think that 1,2,3 are logically incorrect...

With all respects, unlike muslims, maybe (for example) christians are having difficulties to understand the signs thoroughly, from such great calamities like tsunami, because by having a picture in their heart and mind of a human god, which couldnt help himself from being crusified and killed by his own creation (the romans & jews according to their story), let alone helping human being from great disaster like tsunami.

How disturbing is that, having a picture of god which as vulnarable as his creations?

Well, this what i call logically incorrect, if christians told that Jesus "the man" has saved the mosques, instead of The Almighty Allah, as the Signs of His Greatness...

Like Yusuf Estes said; "in Islam, you got proof as well as faith, and the more you have one, the more you have the other..."

Allah knows best

Wassalam

salehya

Asalamu alycom !
fristly i wanna ask the "justice" member - it is not from the islam tradotion to "steal" children or adults ! our job as a muslim is to invite the people , n clarify to them the truth path which is the Allah's (god) path - because our islam says - do not coerece any human to accept the islam religion , but via the kidness , smootheness ,proofs ,facts , knowledge , senerity and guidence to the islam path - so how did you decided that the muslims steal the children to be muslims ?
but let you knowmy sister ! that you posted that , due to your previous stereotypes toward the islam n the muslims - that islam is compulsion , is coereceness , but and a affirm to you that the truth of islam is opened to all the mankind , so you are also invited to read n to know about islam , n do'nt be relied to the stereotypes nor newspapers nor magazine !
secondly , the pshycologists aprooved that - sometimes it is very hard to convince the child to do somthing , n somtimes it's easy - did you think for a moment - why did the kids accept the islam , not the buddism nor jewdism nor hindusim nor other religion , and why did the kids parents didn't complain or reject the fact their kids become a muslims !
and what you mean about " to steal " ? - my sister to steal it means to wash the kids brains , that naturely the kids have unstable opinions to accept manners or not !
my sister when i saw the word " to steal " i melted into tears , because the islam doesn't command us to do things kike that , that's not our job , our job to approch the people to islam whereby desireness not compulsion - if you desire to accept islam it is a blessing from god , n if you don't that's your opinion , no one can coerece you !
may Allah guide you to the islam, n, make your heart is opened to the great ISLAM !

a point of me

hi brothers and sisters. i just want to say that child is born innate and his parents shape him to the way they are lived in either christians, boduisiom or muslims.. those kids whom you watch in the video are like all children in the world. Islam is imprinted in them and what makes it applicable is that their mother allows them. and make sure children follow who creat them. so who creat you?????

ahmed82

no one is stealing your children it is not a territorial fight .these children wanted to know about islam within their hearts they found that it was worthier than christianity .you must look at the positive side they might grow up as excellent students , who shun alcohol,drugs,pork ,*!*!*!*!ography and fornication thats what makes our religion special it teaches us that God cares for us because he offers his guide in a world sometimes beyond our understanding with loss of identity and squeezed under peer group pressure to drink smoke or become preganent before 15 we are not intrested from where u r whether u r a revert or not a muslim brother and sister are our brother and sister in faith and that is enough for us.islam is the way of peace it teaches us to confront challenges and difficulties knowing that God will help us , guide us and protect us.read and study islam and then you can make your judgement

Amir_of_spain

Stealing our kids right from under our noses. If I took a muslim child and made them believe islam was lie, the muslim community would go crazy!

This is statement is full of ignorance. I also watched the programe when it was first hired on terresterial tv. First thing you need to realise is the white kids in question just went to mosque ie sunday school, for basic arabic vocal learning and the main reason for doing this is so that they would join their friends and feel more part of their community. So it was for fun/educational reason, a past time, post school activity, thats all.

I watched a documentry of kid's in bradford who claimed they were muslim

They weren't even muslims, they didn't claim to be, at no point did any of them say i have converted to islam, all they did is went to learn basic arabic. No one forced them and the parent's consent was given so hows this stealing them?

Myself and English protestant, I find it hard to watch video's of my people turning to islam.

If your a truely tolerant person you wouldnt feel this way. There is always a small population of people in every country who convert, and this works in all directions for each religion.

You may think i'm being racist here i'm really not, I respect your religion

Your post sounded intolerant to muslims as if were christain cradle snatchers which is clearly not the case in the video, children and parents were freely welcomed to send their child to learn about other about culture/faith and could stop it anytime.

but locally when my town puts up christmas decorations, the council ask us to call them seasonal decorations because they have received complaints, it's just beyond a joke.

Huh, this has got nothing to do with muslims. No muslim ever said we should change the term xmas decorations to seasonal, no faith group called for this, so don't blame the muslim community for a wrong decision/idea made by a council member. Muslims allow christains to celebrate christmas in arab-muslim countries for centuries now so why would we object to in a predominately christain country?

cmelbouzaidi

Dear Sir, I think most of your complaint is because of underlying fear and ignorance, that is human nature. As others suggest, turn this into an opportunity to learn about Islam yourself and even attend a sermon or class at the mosque to put your fears to rest. If you go in with an eagerness to learn, you may be pleasantly surprised. So often, we can learn so much from children and this is a good example, Masha Allah.

Islam!!yay

I just had to post on this issue...today is the first day I have even seen this or I would have posted on this sooner. What you say is an out and out lie....chrisitans EVERYDAY try to convert muslim children to chrisitanity....so you cannot say this.....some even go door to door trying to get people to believe your way is right. I have never once seen a muslim come up to me in the street or the mall trying to get me to revert to Islam...but I have seen many a chrisitan do this......when children come up to other children asking about their faith all they do is tell them...NO MUSLIM tries to pull someone away from their fathers faith. However, I am right now dealing with 2 teenage children who reverted to Islam after hearing about it on the internet. Muslims do have educational web sites up to teach people about the truth of our faith in light of current world events and media slander. This is how most people revert to Islam..is through educational web sites... Allah swt puts it in the hearts of some to learn more about Islam despite what is said about it in the media and they end up coming to Allah and Islam.. alhumdullilah! All praise be to God! So you cannot feel truly in your heart that these things you say even resemble truth! This is all I have to say on the matter and please forgive me for sounding offensive in any way but your thought process is simply not understandable! Im sure you've dealt with Jehovas witnesses or baptists or numerous other sects of christians trying to tell you about jesus... and they are even more persistant with the young! So please open your heart and your eyes and see what goes on around you before judge others!
salaam

Yeah true story ....... days before christmas some guy in the mall tried to convert me

Shahzad

very strange statement by Mr. Justice.
WE respect all non muslims, whether they are racist or not and we havent stole any thing from any one.
Its just the ppl when stuyd islam, they auto0matically adopt it. Wat can we do :)

bawang

I just wanted to point out to "Justice"

"Stealing our kids right from under our noses" is a joke,kids come with their own will!

"I find it hard to watch video's of my people turning to islam"

firstly, i was shocked when i read that statement..i never hear or even read such statement. that means "him or her" do not respect other people religion. in my country, people live in harmony even there is a lot typs of religion live in here (christ, Buddhist,Hindu,shikh and even no relegion). SORRY TO SAY I HAVE A VERY POOR ENGLISH..I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH..thanx. - Mua`salamah-:salam2:

cmelbouzaidi

Also, I wanted to point out to Justice as he says he is a Protestant a little history from Ireland, my birthplace. Protestants converted Catholics during the time of the Irish Famine by only giving those who accepted Protestantism a bowl of soup.... hence these converts to Protestantism became known as "soupies"..... These days for every 1 visitor with a mission to actually help people in the poorest countries of the world, there are 10 more with one mission, to convert those people to Christianity.