Crazy Turkey

Where do you feel Turkey is headed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amirah20

MashaAllah they have so many beautiful masjids in Turkey...too bad they're all empty.

P.S lets give credit to all the sisters in Turkey who are fighting the hijab ban.

kayleigh

Europe. Being a member of the EU and being Muslim aren't mutually exclusive, though in Turkey's case it's clear they don't care about Islam.

If the public cared about Islam, and the government didn't, it wouldn't be that bad. But, unfortunately, the public doesn't care much either anymore.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

I think ur naiv brother. So are those who voted for Islam. I cant even imagine Turkey becoming more islamic. The only islamic thing they have over there is that they´re not selling pork. There are also alot of those "Kemalists" who (even though they have no knowledge about Islam) look down on Islam.

He's not naive.

Whats naive about believing Islam will come back in the most unlikely of places (even though turkey isnt the MOST unlikely place). Islam will come out on top, it always has done and always will do, its the nature of Islam.

Who would have ever believed that Islam would dominate the Arabian peninsula and eradicate the jahaliyyah there? it was laughable, but it happened, also the defeat of the Persians and the Romans by the muslims was all because they out there trust in Allah (s).

Turkey will become Islamic, by the will of Allah (s).

ottomana

We are here...

Assalamu Alaikum to all,

We are here brothers and sisters... :)

If you ask my idea about the poll. I think that Turkey is heading to neither Europe nor Islam.

Allahu akbar,

Your brother from Turkey.

dianne

Assalamu Alaikum to all,

We are here brothers and sisters... :)

If you ask my idea about the poll. I think that Turkey is heading to neither Europe nor Islam.

Allahu akbar,

Your brother from Turkey.

Salam brother,

Turkey is majority were Muslim rite? Why your country didnt declared Islam as formal religion? Like most of the Islamic country.Just asking.

wassalam

Al-Gharib

No Victor But Allah!
One name: Mustafa Kemal Attaturk

The main cause behind the demolishing of the caliphate, and the "secularization" of Turkey...

The reason why we have no Caliphate and why turkey is like that, is because
of KING FAIZAL. He and his british friends attacked the ottoman empire and helped to destroy it. The caliphate was begging them to stop, but greedy faizal didnt.

DONT U ARABS ALWAYS BLAME OTHERS !!!!!!!

OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS PROTECTIVE OF U GUYS. AFTER OTTOMAN EMPIRE U GOT BEATEN IN EVERY WAR !!! :)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
The things kemal did, I would have done , too.
er...are you SURE about that? You mean you would actively work against Islam, eradicate it from society...ban hijab and all the rest:

[yt]CQQFydrOqwk[/yt]

May Allah give him what he deserves.

DONT U ARABS ALWAYS BLAME OTHERS !!!!!!!
OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS PROTECTIVE OF U GUYS. AFTER OTTOMAN EMPIRE U GOT BEATEN IN EVERY WAR
All muslims do that, we blame everyone else apart from ourselves, now..youre blaming arabs for the fall of the Ottomans..Arab nationalism was significant but the Khilafah wouldnt have fell if the muslims were straight in there Iman. Plenty of unislamic things occurred prior to 1924, eg the Armenian Genocide of 1916...if they were upholding Allah's law, why did genocide occur under there rule? approx 1.5 million Armenians were massacred. The point is they weren't upholding Allah's law, and they hadnt been for a long while! and they had wahn and fear of the kuffar in there hearts aswell! You're concentrating on just ONE contributory factor there.

There is a reason why he hated Islam so much.

Ottoman Empire was protective of the muslim world. Then Faizal sold himself to Great Britain and FOUGHT against the Ottoman Empire. Ot.Empire fell apart and was occupied. Those occupierers RAPED; LOOTED AND KILLED . ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF FAIZAL AND SOME DUMB ARABS.

THATS WHY HE HATED ISLAM AND ARABS. I WOULD HAVE TOO
MUSTAFA KEMAL HELPED TO CREATE ISRAEL, LOL
Why, BECAUSE HE HATED U ARABS ; )

AFTER OTTOMAN EMPIRE , ARABS LOST EVERY WAR THEY PARTICIPATED IN.

AND I ALREADY HAVE SEEN THAT VIDEO. IT WAS DONE BY SOME ARAB.

justoneofmillion

There is a reason why he hated Islam so much.

Ottoman Empire was protective of the muslim world. Then Faizal sold himself to Great Britain and FOUGHT against the Ottoman Empire. Ot.Empire fell apart and was occupied. Those occupierers RAPED; LOOTED AND KILLED . ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF FAIZAL AND SOME DUMB ARABS.

THATS WHY HE HATED ISLAM AND ARABS. I WOULD HAVE TOO
MUSTAFA KEMAL HELPED TO CREATE ISRAEL, LOL
Why, BECAUSE HE HATED U ARABS ; )

AFTER OTTOMAN EMPIRE , ARABS LOST EVERY WAR THEY PARTICIPATED IN.

AND I ALREADY HAVE SEEN THAT VIDEO. IT WAS DONE BY SOME ARAB.
Assalam , some Arab:mad: How can you support the views of a political prositute like Attaturk!that fought the khilafa and forced your sisters to walk half naked in the streets!you really need to watch your words i won`t get into details....Aber das Kann doch nicht dein ernst sein oder?
i won`t talk to you right now because you really pissed me off with your arrogance and ignorance!you better get yourself toghether Allah hafiz

ottomana

about turkiye

Assalamu alaikum,

Dear my brothers and sisters,

When writing here talk with wisdom as a good muslim.

We cannot blame only Mustafa Kemal or King Faisal. They are only a part of the equation. Modernisation of Ottoman Empire began many years before Mustafa Kemal. He was only a catalysor in this.

And please dont blame a specific nation. We all have faults. We all have kuffar and munafiqs inside. But you cannot name all them Arabs and Turks or etc. The best kuffar did is to seperate us into parts. I am Turkish. A muslim arab is my brother and a Turkish mushrik is my enemy.

But the matter of Turkey is so specific and I cannot answer it in a short reply. Maybe later.

Take care all,

Assalam , some Arab:mad: How can you support the views of a political prositute like Attaturk!that fought the khilafa and forced your sisters to walk half naked in the streets!you really need to watch your words i won`t get into details....Aber das Kann doch nicht dein ernst sein oder?
i won`t talk to you right now because you really pissed me off with your arrogance and ignorance!you better get yourself toghether Allah hafiz

And some of u guys piss me off, like that al gharib guy. U call me arrogant and ignorant(lol). Thats ok , if thats how u see me. U call mustafa kemal a political prostitute, what about faizal ?

ottomana

genocide?

Also but dont make the same mistake like other western people. They are all blinded by mass media against Islam.
And do not repeat their propoganda about the Genocide? against Armenians. Listen to your brothers first. Not the kuffar. Do not believe the fasiqs news.

It is true that too many Armenians died. But also too many turks,kurds,arabs died in the hands of Armenians. Do you know how many?

do you know what happened there, they used unheard ways, never seen ways to kill innocent children, pregnant women, old people. Everyone.
You cannot even read it.

Dashnaks, Tashnaksutyum. Did you ever heard them? What they did? When did this happen? What is the reason? What is Wilson principles? etc.

Please be more wiser. Do not give response without thinking.

Take care.

OTTOMANA

justoneofmillion

And some of u guys piss me off, like that al gharib guy. U call me arrogant and ignorant(lol). Thats ok , if thats how u see me. U call mustafa kemal a political prostitute, what about faizal ?
Assalam,,who is this some of you guys ?is there a we and you i wasn`t aware of?your statement is quite contraproductiv?you concentrate to much on resentment you throw you cards meaninglessly to polirize rather than to achieve that which is usefull am afraid.
And this is not the first time.i just kept quite for the others, however you are taking a wrong path there ,and it is my duty to shake you off a little so that you may wake up inschallah
love you for the sake of Allah swt
wassalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

I made this post a long time ago, and i have no possible Idea why at this point it got popular again. At that time when I made this, I was kind of angry and frustrated towards Turkey and its laws and how they had EVERY chance to foster and Islamic country if they all worked together yet instead they perferred to go and "moderize" and let go of their Deen and do what I saw as "sucking up" to the EU.

Yes it did make me angry at that time. That they knew arabic, that their country was ingrained in it, but then all of a sudden they decide to go change it. I don't know how many people or what I would do now to be born knowing arabic, the language of the Holy Qur'aan, and they would have that chance, but now they do not. And how Hijab is FARD and how they can deny an act that is obligatory for a Muslim and not allow women to get educations with it and etc. THAT i find is a greater discrimination and injustice against their own religion they hold the title of ... even most 'secular' countries don't do that. So what I found in them, compared to my own feelings and understandings... made me lose hope for them.

I want them to come to Islam, but I didn't see it as happening.

HOWEVER if I were to go back to that time when I made this, and re-read this again, I speculate I would not have put this on the forum, nor made a poll of it, nor even given rise to such a question.

They are as they are. Allah knows which way they are going, i don't think we should judge anymore. There's too much judging now. Surely amoungst all these people there are some who are doing wrong, and others who are being wronged. Surely amougst them are those who stand for truth and justice, and stand alone on the path of Islaam as strangers even when everything else seems to be contradictory. Surely there must be some such people, and for them is not only hardship but also honor and responsibility. Many times, assuredly it may be hard but to be able to be upon what they know is truth and guidance of their Lord and follow Islaam when all other people are not, is a favor from Allah.

As the Messenger of Allah :saw: said, "When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of Deen" [Bukhari and Muslim]

So thus, to be able to do that is an honor, but a responsibility as well. For a Muslim's job doesn't end in just learning and understanding something, but in teaching and spreading it. Just as gaining knowledge is Fard, so is doing Da'wah.

The Prophet :saw: said to Ali (ra), "By Allah even if a single person is guided by Allah through you, surely it is better for you than a whole lot of red camels." [Bukhari and Muslim]

*** noting here that at that time red camels were the best and most expensive of camels

And the Messenger of Allah :saw: also said, "Convey from me even an Ayah (verse) and relate traditions from Banu Israel, and there is no restriction on that, but he who deliberately forges a lie against me should make his abode in the Hell-fire." [Bukhari]

So these things go hand in hand. I have hope, that perhaps one day... insha'allah Islam will come back on the rise, in the proper way and that people will give its due importance.. and certainly when the day of Judgement draws near, at one point our Ummah WILL come together... so other than that I have nothing more to say but May Allah guide the misguided, and help keep us upon the Straight Path.

I didn't open this thread in order to generalize the turkish people, and if I have unknowingly done so, i ask forgiveness, nor did i want this to become a dissection as to the precise reason why and where secularization began, nor about a certain person nor people. Who we should be the most worried about is OURSELVES.

Especially in the month of Ramadhan.

Let's all spend our time better, and not talking about Filthy Politics and such from which we shall not derive benefit. This goes to me, first and foremost.

Jazakallah for feed back, if anyone was offended, I ask you not only forgive the one who has done wrong, but me as well.. for having asked such a silly question.

Barakallahu feekum

~ -- Thread Closed -- ~

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.