Da’wah – calling others to Islam

Aloosh12

Banned
Greetings

question , as an atheist, that I need to ask of all you with the faith.

Why is it that no-one speaks against the violence that prevails in Islamic lands.
I talk about the violence of Muslims against other muslims - in places like Iraq , or Pakistan.
Places where most ( perhaps over 90% )of Muslims have been killed by other Muslims.

And why is it that well known muslims have never spoken against this endemic Violence !

Simply My friend... Extremists in the middle east are being financially supported allowing them to own tv shows; causing them to brainwash and cause propaganda... they usually have the louder voice.

Aloosh12

Banned
Dr. Zakir Naik has mentioned in many of his lectures regarding the same issue and if you are taking about shia for your information they are not muslim they are totally different from muslim and enemies of Islam

What does shia have to do with this? Are you brainwashed? and is Al Qaeda all of a sudden out of the subject?

islamdonlyway

Why is it that no-one speaks against the violence that prevails in Islamic lands.
I talk about the violence of Muslims against other muslims - in places like Iraq , or Pakistan.
Places where most ( perhaps over 90% )of Muslims have been killed by other Muslims.

And why is it that well known muslims have never spoken against this endemic Violence !

its not good to judge islam through people, judge islam through its source wich is the quran and hadith (sayings of muhammed,pbuh), and in islam violence is condemed, and good islamic speakers also condem violence.

and those so called 'muslims' who do violence are not TRUE muslims, they are muslims by label but not by heart, they do not follow islam properly.

hope this info benifits you, you are most welcomed to ask more questions :)

noor aldeen

:salam2:
Al-Fatiha
{1} بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

{2} الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

{3} الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

{4} مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
Master of the Day of Judgment.

{5} إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek,

{6} اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
Show us the straight way,

{7} صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ
The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
brother Tariq353,the message you posted is clear.How many times did I ask to myself why muslims are so bad judged and hated.when the Islaelians killed civilians in Palestine,the journalists only worried about the number of jewish soldiers who got wounded after the palestinian attacs.if you see this fact from this point of view,there is an obvious difference of treatment.
The purpose of this thread is to make dawah and calling people to Islam.if a person asks about this religion,we should answer that Islam is the truth and nothing can put the sight off the right way.If there are some people who make a bad interpretation of Islam,we mustn't share our thoughts with them,because Allah gave to each creature the chance to choose:then if a non-muslims accepts Islam,he's welcome and he must spread the message to others using the words that Quran teaches.Allah gave us the weapons to fight the ignorance.the weapons are courage,pride to belong to Allah's religion and the consciousness that the reward in the Other Life will be as big as the good deeds will be made here on Dunya.This life is only an illusion,but we can feel sadness,pain,love,anger,indifference:why don't we reflect?if a human kills another human voluntarly,it's like he has killed the whole humanity;then our terrestrial behaviour will damn us or save us.So we muslims have the advantage to have a place in Paradise iff we'll obey yo Allah's Will:indeed He only asks us to believe in only ONE God and to not to associate to Him anything.(FA BI AY A-LA-Y RABBIKUMA TUKADDHIBAN?):wasalam:

Isra

aka Tree2008

I read something online when I was originally learning about Islam that stuck in my head all this time and now that I am a Muslim revert it is my motto as well..........

"I AM SO HAPPY THAT I LEARNED ABOUT ISLAM BEFORE I EVER MET A MUSLIM"

It means that we should not judge the religion of Islam or the mighty word of Quran by the actions of the people who call themselves Muslims. Just because you say you are a Muslim doesnt mean that you really are. Actions speak louder than words!

To the original poster in regards to dawah: Jazakallah khairan! This post was very helpful and may Allah reward you for your efforts! Ameen

wa salam

ayesha.ansari

@Isra: Mashallah,,,, that is really great that, you have explored Islam by yourself, and learned it well,,,, well, if we see there is great percentage of people converting to Islam,, ,, and Mashallah they learn well, and this is is possible through internet media, there are many of the people who spend a lot of time on internet , facebook,,,, if they spend a small part of the time on islamic knowledge, and try to spread good information, they will be very helpful to the people they are recently converted, and want to convert.

spider33

I am new to this site, I understand what your message and Muhammeds message was trying to say....I believe islam has the clearest of messages and paths that any religion provides. I am new to this so please forgive me if I seem uninformed about things to do with islam.

nadir91

I started informing myself about this religion and I got really envolved in it.First of all,I understood the unicity of God,there is no God except Allah and Muhammed is His prophet.wow!I really don't know where I was for all this time.I was searching for an answer,and Islam is helping me more.I took my life as something wrong,I thought I was born in the wrong place.in my solitude I thought that nobody could help me to come out from my confusion,but when I started reading some verses of the Quran,it was showed me a new world.I hope to increase my faith and be as good informed as much,to be able to take part of this forum.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I started informing myself about this religion and I got really envolved in it.First of all,I understood the unicity of God,there is no God except Allah and Muhammed is His prophet.wow!I really don't know where I was for all this time.I was searching for an answer,and Islam is helping me more.I took my life as something wrong,I thought I was born in the wrong place.in my solitude I thought that nobody could help me to come out from my confusion,but when I started reading some verses of the Quran,it was showed me a new world.I hope to increase my faith and be as good informed as much,to be able to take part of this forum.

Wa`alaykumassalam

Its really good to hear bro that you have realized all this on your own in the quest of truth. Take your time ask doubts if you have Inshaa'Allah TTI members can you help you.

JenGiove

Abu Sarah always posts the greatest article and I love reading them. The time, effort and care he puts into posting them in such an understandable manner is just the best! I hope Allah see's his efforts and remembers them.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
bismallah.gif

Da’wah – calling others to Islam

Islam is the last of the heavenly religions and the Qur’aan is the last of the heavenly Books.

Is this not we always calls as a MISCONCEPTION ???
Is Islam is the last of all religions? We have had many debates on this, Islam is not the last but the only religion.
Ah! The article starts with misconception...

JenGiove

Is this not we always calls as a MISCONCEPTION ???
Is Islam is the last of all religions? We have had many debates on this, Islam is not the last but the only religion.
Ah! The article starts with misconception...

Respectfully, I'd have to disagree. Wasn't Judaism the religion of God until the priests and pharasies destroyed it into what we have today? Wasn't Christianity correct until man got his hands on the bible and perverted it?

I would say that the article is speaking to the modern understanding of religion as understood by non-Muslims and foreign concepts like "Adam/Moses/Abraham/Jesus being a Muslim" is something that is learned later on....

Abu Sarah is a well respected brother on this board and if you read his posts, you would know that he does not post from his own knowledge but from sourced material that is well and good. I pray that he is remembered for his efforts on Judgement Day..Ameen.

bmw540i

PHP:

My friend it is quite disturbing that you ask a question when you know the answer.You prowl the net so you should know the agender and the meddling by the West in the Muslim lands.

PHP:

1000000 Men Woman and children were killed in Iraq by your American killing machine and you never asked why???????

HTML:
[PHP][/PHP]

I am surprised that you ask such a silly question you do know that if any Muslim walks through your western airport all your police wet their pants all Muslims are AL QA'IDA all Muslim WHO HAVE A BEARD ARE Osama,SO HOW CAN ANY HUMAN TALK ????????