Dear Members...

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Wlcome brother !

Assalamu-alaykum dear brother,

:shake: Congratulation on your reversion and welcome to the ummah, your extended family.
May Allah strengthen your faith and keep you guided and make you one amongst his muqarrabun (close ones).
Why isnt the news out yet, I mean to our fellow TTI members ???

munira02

*Muslim Ummah*
welcome 2 TTI peter

peter you are in the right place to come 2 i hope you enjoy your stay and learn about islam.
:ma: :SMILY259:

nazir

When you say 'struggle against the self', do you mean one's desires and temptations, or that it's a struggle against our own mundane nature in order to seek unity with Allah?

Hello dear peter,
Nice to hear from you again. The jihad against the self is to curb ones desires and temptations which go against the Shariah (way of life) that Allah has prescribed. One cannot erase our 'nature' to become 'unified' with Allah; this is contrary to the teachings of Islam and resembles the teachings of pantheistic religions such as Hinduism. Rather, we cultivate ourselves according to the Law of Allah, and thereby become closer to Allah. Allah is free from all imperfections. Our nature is not mundane, rather it is honoured, as when you read the Qur'an you will see that the Angels were ordered to prostrate to Adam when he was created; what makes us dignified beings is that when he have the choice between the path of goodness and that of evil, we choose the former.

There are many different way to curb our 'desires' and is beyond the scope of this thread, and of my knowledge frankly. For example, the lust and the drive for sexual intimacy is channelled in a halal way i.e. through wedlock, as opposed to outside it which is sinful; however some traits have to be disposed of altogether such as arrogance, which if a person possesses even a mustard seed amount, will not enter paradise.
May Allah guide us to the Straight Path.

Inquirer

Every new-born child is born in a state of fitrah.

You know Samhina, I am so glad that I came back to read your post and realised my mistake, you see, I had thought that you had said 'fitnah', and when I found out what that meant, I though it was a joke or something, but then I realised my mistake, it's 'fitrah', not 'fitnah' - and yet I have been thinking it was 'fitnah' all day.

You see, I have just watched this which was sent on a thread: (I was about to show you the link but it has disappeared) but my response to it has been deleted for some reason, and it seems that the thread has as well, I have no idea why, and when I watched it, I needed to find what the 'fitna' thing was all about.

Having done so I felt the need to watch the 'fitna' video, which took my intrigue, as due to my mistake I have had that word in my head all day, due a mistake of mine, when it is actually 'fitrah'.

I really could have done without seeing that, because I am smashed to pieces inside for having watched those two videos, both of them one after the other, and I don't know what to do.

I wish I could refer you to the first video I watched, you'd get a fuller idea of what I mean then, but I keep getting my posts deleted for some reason I don't understand, and I can't find the thread at all now. I can remember that it was made by an Arabic guy in response to the 'fitna' video I think, and I watched that first, and the Fitna one after. The poster was called Nizar83...I think.

Bascally the two videos put together put me in a position that feels really horrible as a white European, and a new found Muslim.

If I can find it on YouTube I'll show you, but I'm suspecting that someone dislikes me as I keep getting stuff deleted.

I am now very much wondering why Allah caused me to remember the word you introduced me to earlier today as 'fitnah', and then by a bizarre coincidence, I get lead to a video totally at random, with this very title, and yet these two videos watched in succession have really eaten me up, I've never felt this particular emotion before. I don't like it at all.

It seems that since I have started looking into Islam, Allah has sought to deliver to me many odd coincidences, but I am really at a loss to understand what He is trying to communicate to me in this particular maneuvre.

I'm very saddened.

Thankyou for your responses, I will come back to respond properly to each of you, but right now, I just feel like staring into space, I'm in a bit of a trance, I'm in a mess.

I really don't understand what Allah's doing with me now, and I'm a bit worried.

Inquirer

For what it's worth, here was my response to that thread, I think I was the only respondent:

Well, I don’t know what to say. That was uncomfortable to watch.

That gave me a feeling in the pit of my stomach which was really bad.

The woman Coulter, said, ‘I think we need to be a little less worried about civilian casualties.’. Under no circumstances what so ever should any person in any war situation be ‘less worried’ about civilian casualties, on any side. Then again, this is something a decent Muslim understands well, according to what I have been learning.

That made me feel sick, that really was quite disgusting.

I can remember seeing what happened with the Bosnian men on the news when I was younger, and I found it pretty upsetting, although I didn’t really know what it was all about - it was a bad feeling to witness such misery.

The thing that I found most distressing about it, was seeing the British soldiers beating the young boys. I better reserve comment upon this particular matter.

Army privates aren’t exactly renowned for their intelligence, that’s why they’re called ‘cannon fodder’. Anyway I better reserve comment here before I say something against Islamic principles - so I won’t backbite, I’d rather say it to their faces.

……..

Then I was caused to wonder what the ‘fitna’ video was all about that this video was a response to. I was totally mortified. I know that the quotes from the Quran were taken right out of context, and without knowledge of the themes of the true path in general, but everything else I saw I was distressed and physically sickened by.

I actually interpreted the ‘transgressing apes’ when I found it in the Quran, as a description of those who adhere to the theory of evolution, not to Jews. The child abuse was - well, there just aren’t the words. Such a beautiful, innocent child.

I did not at all appreciate being surprised by being subjected to the Ken Bigley horror. I never, ever wanted to see that. I am now only too wary of telling anyone I am a Muslim, in case they have seen that most terrible of spectacles. I never wanted to see this, in the same way that I refused to watch the hanging of Saddam Hussein, I’m one of the few people in the world that had soul enough not to, because I am a good, decent, healthy, sane and rational human being - that’s what brought me to Islam. I take no pleasure in witnessing murder. I seriously question the mental health of those that do.

If a person who has seen that film of Ken ever collar me in the street and gives me a good kicking, and I don’t get chance to explain, I will not be able to blame them, after seeing that. I probably will get subjected to beatings for the things that people like that do, if not killed.

To think I was about to tell my family I was a Muslim. I don’t know about that now, I don’t know about that at all.

Those films have really got under my skin and into my nervous system, I don’t know how to describe how I feel now - I feel really lost, I have a horrible empty feeling of emptyness, and I felt so content before.

I’m feel like I have been hollowed out.

...I'm the more worried that someone deleted this, I have no idea why.

Mairo

Maryama
Salaam Peter,

I continue to be encouraged and inspired by your example, Keep your head up, and remember to always rely on and seek solace in Allah. This is a tough world we are living in these days. I wanted to refer you to an article on TTI that might help you in your current position:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7745

It is essential to have patience, and to always strive to set a good example. Never forget, Allah is most faithful to his servants, Allah knows best our hearts and intentions, and will never fail someone who is sincerely and earnestly seeking him. A good and righteous believer will always have their ultimate reward with God.

May Allah guide us all on the straight path and keep us safe from all harm.
Take care of yourself! God bless

Inquirer

I wish Bawal was online to talk to. I'm in a mess now.

I can't get all of those images out of my head.

The British soldiers battering the young Muslim boys, and my being British, it makes me feel really concerned that anyone might see me as being on their 'side', just because I am from the same country.

The Ken Bigley thing, the thing I never wanted to witness ever, has screwed me up, because now I have adopted this path, I don't want anyone to think that I am on the 'side' of the people that did that horror.

I wish there was someone out there who could understand how I feel and the position I am in that I have only just realised.

There are people out there who would do that to me, just because of my nationality - and to be very honest - that scares me a lot.

It scares me that some of you out there might despise me just because I'm British.

It is a horrible feeling to know that there are Brits who would probably want to kill me for being a Muslim, and there are Muslims who would probably kill me for being a Brit. Wow. That's a hell of a realisation to shoulder.

That awful woman too, saying that Americans shouldn't care about civilian casualties.

I'm very messed up now and I can't describe how I feel. What is Allah doing with me here? Why am I in this position?

I'm really soul shattered.

Inquirer

Thank you Mairo, I'm reading the link now.

Why did Allah give me that very weird coincidence regarding fitrah/fitnah?

What exactly does 'fitnah' mean?

Mairo

Maryama
Hi Peter,

Well, I certainly could not even venture to guess the reason or significance of the coincindence you experienced between the understanding of fitrah and fitnah.

Fitnah is generally translated as "trial", I also hear it used to refer to division among the Muslim ummah (community). Here is some additional information you may find helpful.

What Trials and Tribulations are expected to break out in the future?
The Holy Prophet has, therefore, informed the future generations of the events that shall occur in their times. Accordingly all books of Ahadith contain permanent chapters on Trials. In the Chapters all such Ahadith have been collated in which the Holy Prophet has informed of, and warned the people against, the tribulations expected to occur in the future. The Holy Prophet has said in a Hadith:

In the future trials will fall down into your houses like the falling down of the drops of rain water.

These trials have been compared to the drops of rain water because the trials will fall down on your houses in an unbroken succession one after another.

The Holy Prophet has said in another Hadith:

Very soon trials and tribulations will appear which will be like dark nights.

In other words, just as a man is not able to find his way in dark nights in the same way during these blinding trials people will not know what to do and where to go Those trials will encompass the entire society, leaving no place of shelter for the people. The Holy Prophet also taught the people a supplication to find refuge with Allah from these trials:

O Allah, we seek refuge with You from these apparent or hidden trials. This supplication was included in the Prophet's daily routine.

What is a Trial?
We should now try to understand the meaning of (Trial). we should also try to find out the teachings of the Holy Prophet for all of us to obey in order to remain safe from the harms of these trials. We are not aware of the real implications of this term, although we use it from morning till evening. This word has also been used in the Holy Qur'an many times. It has been mentioned in the Holy Qur'an at one place meaning that:

"... The creation of a trial is more grievous sin than murder...."

The meaning of Trial
The word (fitna or fitnah ) is an Arabic word the dictionary meaning of which is to find out the purity or impurity of precious metals like gold or silver by melting it on fire. Melting the metal on fire discloses the reality. For the same reason, it is also used to mean testing and examining something. Thus, a second meaning of this word is "trial". When hardships and misfortunes descend on a man his real worth and character are tested by his conduct and behavior under these trying situations. It is observed whether he bears these trying hours, days with patience makes a fuss and raises hues and cries. this testing is also called (Trial).

The word (Trial) as used in the Ahadith
The word d (Trial) has been used in the Ahadith to express a situation at any time. When the truth is obscure and it becomes very difficult to distinguish between good and bad, right and wrong and truth and falsehood. When such a situation arises, it is said that it is a time of trial. It is also a time of trial when sins, crimes and disobedience become rampant. In the same way to regard falsehood as truth and truth as falsehood and to put forward something as a proof which is not proof; these are forms of (Trial). For example, if you tell a person that such an act is unlawful and strictly prohibited, the person shall reply that the entire society, the whole world including Saudi Arabia is doing this act. In our times it has become a common practice that when an objection is raised to any act, the doer at once replies that he has seen the same act being done in the Saudi Arabia. This is also a (trial) to put forward some act or practice as a proof which is not at all a proof. In the same way we find that many groups and parties have sprung up in the city, each with its slogan and tenet and it is difficult to decide which is on the right path and which is on the wrong path. Truth and falsehood have thus become mixed up. All these fall within the definition of (Trial).

A quarrel between two parties is a (Trial)
It is also a case of trial when two Muslims or two Muslim groups fall out with each other so violently that they are ready to shed blood and commit murder and it is not known which of the two is right and which is wrong.

The Holy Prophet is reported to have said in a Hadith

When two Muslims begin to fight With each other with their swords, the murderer as well as the murdered will both enter Hell-Fire.

One of the Companions said to the Holy Prophet O Messenger of Allah It is understandable that the murderer shall go to Hell for murdering a Muslim, but why shall the murdered shall enter Hell? The Holy Prophet replied, saying: The murdered will enter Hell because he too had come out to fight with the intention of murdering his opponent but he did not succeed in his intention but his opponent succeeded in his intention. None of the two was fighting in the cause of Allah, but worldly benefit in the form of money or some political benefit. Both will, therefore, enter Hell.

Killing and robbing are Trial
The Holy Prophet said in another Hadith:

A time will come upon the people when there will be a great deal of a (confusion/disturbance). on being asked about he answered: It is killing and robbing, i.e., in those days these crimes will increase by leaps and bounds and human life will become meaner than that of mosquitoes and flies.

The Holy Prophet has said in another Hadith:

A time will come upon the people in which the killer will not know why he killed the victim nor will the victim killed know why he was killed.

Look at the conditions obtaining today in the society which fully confirms the truth of the Holy Prophet's prediction. This is as if the Holy Prophet was seeing these conditions with his own eyes.

http://www.as-sidq.org/fitnah.html

May you always grow and be solidified in knowledge and faith.
Best wishes to you, God bless

Inquirer

I read the article and I feel a little better.

I feel that I need to talk about something that I have been putting off.

On the day I bought the Quran, while taking a shower, I had a very strange and very strong vision in my mind - that I went to the beach in the hours of darkness and walked into the sea, allowing a wave to wash over my head. I was wondering why this 'film' kept reeling through my mind. It has been with me since, and has still not gone away.

When I was finding out about ablution and things such a ghusl, I was wondering whether this was some kind of indication from Allah that I am supposed to just go to the sea during the night and actually do this, perhaps because He seeks to 'wash' me in some way. You see, this vision hasn't gone away and I can't help feeling it is just something I have to do, without questioning why.

However, I didn't do it, and still this vision came.

You see, the Fylde Coast where I live, has dangerous currents beneath the waves, and it is not difficult to drown in this sea. I can't help wondering though, if I keep seeing this scene, because it is something I am supposed to do as some kind of test, to see whether I will or not, or for whatever reason He wills that is beyond my comprehension.

The next strange thing that happened one morning a few days ago, is that I kept on 'seeing' the bottom of a man's robe which almost reached the floor, with just his feet peeping out of the bottom. I saw this strongly. Now, because I am looking down at feet and a robe in the scene, then I wondered who on earth this is, and why I am looking only at his feet and long robe, almost to the floor. Then I remembered something I had read about not wearing fancy clothes that sweep the floor, and so I wondered what was the significance of this.

Then on the day I had seen this, I was reading a collection of hadiths that I had been given by the imam at the mosque, and was most surprised by the something I found. There is a hadith where a young man walks past the prophet, peace be upon him, and his companion, and the prophet notices that the young mans robe is almost touching the floor, and this offends them, and so the prophets companion, asks if he should go and strike the young man, or something similarly forceful, but the prophet replies that this is not needed, and simply politely asks the young man to pick up his robe - and he quickly complies. The moral of the hadith being, that it is not necessary to use force when gentility will suffice.

Now, the way that I understood this message, is that it is as if Allah was trying to say to me, something along the lines of:

'We gave you a vision to go to the beach at into the sea in the dark, for a wave to wash over, and yet, you have still not done this. Then I lead you to the hadith about the long robe, which made clear to you that if you do not fulfil what I am asking of you when I give you a gentle sign, We are going to have to start using more force''.

Still, I did not go.

I wonder of the weird coincidence that I have just experienced and has left me feeling very disturbed - is part of Allah using more force?

I am not going to take anymore chances, and as soon as I have sent this post I am going to take two towels, one to wrap around my waist to reach my knees, and one to dry myself afterwards, and - I can't quite believe I'm saying this - I am going to go to the beach and do what I should have done at first, and go into the sea and let a wave wash over my head just once - because I seem to be being told to do this even though I don't know why.

If I do not return then you know that Allah sought to take my soul away, but if I do, then I will tell you what happened. I am a bit scared of doing this but I know I have to, I think this is a test of faith. I don't know what else it could be. Perhaps if I fulfil this I will find out more.

I'm going out. I hope I'll be back. This is scary but I need to do it while it is still dark.

Here goes...

samiha

---------
Staff member
PLEASE dont do it!

eiii... need more time to reply to this

but i dont think this interpretation of yours is correct at all!

Mairo

Maryama
Hi again,
I am not sure about the connections you are drawing or the visions you are having, and I think you need to use some caution with that. It is best to stick with the guide that Muhammad, the messenger of Allah, left us to follow. There is no need to go out into the ocean in the middle of the night! This is not something Muhammad, peace be upon him, ever instructed us to do. I do not have the quote available right now, but there is an ayah from the Quran which states that Allah reveals himself in very specific ways: such as to his selected prophets, through transmission of holy scripture, but that he does not "talk" to people directly. I hope you will continue to learn more by reading the Quran and the example of the prophet, including the many duas or prayers he provided for us to use to supplicate to Allah.

Please be careful and take care of yourself!

Inquirer

I feel such a fool and I am glad you said this.

I was so determined to do this that I didn't see the responses, I just went and got some towels, put them in a bag and marched off to the coast.

All the way there I was brimming with determination to do this. When I read the link about strangeness, it sort of made me think, well yes, it is a very strange think to do, but perhaps it is supposed to be strange.

When I got to the beach, I could hear the sea roaring, but could not see it. I walked out quite far, and I got to a marker which is the remnants of an old pier, and yet the sea was further out than that, and so I suspect it was back out as far as the tide goes, meaning that I might actually have to walk out a mile or two to get to the shore, it can go out very far, and from where I was standing at such distance, and the sea roaring like it was, the sea sounded pretty rough. None the less, I proceeded further, and the darker it became as the light from the promenade became weaker, and the blacker it got.

However, I got thinking about someone I know who had drowned in that sea, and I also thought that the tide may be on it's way in, and in some places it can be surprisingly quick, and can form islands as it does so in irregular places, and I became concerned that if this was to occur I could get trapped on one. It made me nervous, but I was concerned that I was being a coward, so pressed on with it.

At a certain point however, I stopped, because the sea was not sounding any closer, and I began to wonder just how far I would have to walk, and if the tide was out as far as it would go, then it would coming on it's way back in, and I became concerned I would be in danger, and so with great regret and a feeling of failure, I turned back.

I came all the way home feeling like I had failed at something. I felt like a weakling and a coward.

When I got back inside, I wanted to know about why I had just done what I did, why I had failed and if Allah really intended me to do this at all. I needed an answer to what had just happened. I took the Quran, and asked for Allah to please give me some kind of answer to what had just happened, and taking the Quran, opened it with eyes closed to see where my index finger would land - the word upon which my finger landed is highlighted in italics, and I quote the whole verse:

Surely this is how We deal with Sinners. For they, when they were told that there is no god except Allah, would puff themselves up with pride. And say: ''What! Shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?''. No! He has come with the very Truth, and he confirms the Message of the Messagers before him. You shall indeed taste of the Grievous Chastisement - But it will no more than the retribution of the Evil that you have wrought - (37:34-39)

That doesn't sound too good. What do you think it means?

You know, it must look like I'm a lunatic.

I'm going through something of an identity crisis right now. Those two videos I saw one after the other didn't help that at all. I've never felt before what they made me feel, it was a new emotion for me. I became paranoid, and very empty inside and felt lost, I wonder if perhaps I sought just to snap myself out of this state of mind. Perhaps that was part of it.

On my way back, I wondered if I am going out of my mind. I mean, I've always been eccentric, but am I a total nutcase? It must appear that way. I feel such a fool.

When I am 'seeing' things - where is it coming from? I have always been a 'seer'. Do I have demons or what?

Might some demonic influence have been leading me to the sea, to put me in danger? Am I just trying to find a spiritual explanation when I am in fact simply just mad? I'm feeling very strange. Why was my vision of the long robe so strangely coincidental with the hadith that I read that appeared to explain it?

I will have to read back, because there are some things I wanted to comment more upon, and some greetings I haven't yet returned, and a PM to see.

I feel and must look an idiot. I have such a lot to learn. :redface:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum brother
Do u live alone ? I think u getting all this wrong ,i really dont have knowledge about this ,but all I can say ,dont do what u see ,dont ever go to that sea again ...:(

Can u contact somebody in the Mosque where u live and talk to Imam and tell him whats happening .But most important is try not to stay alone .All I can say ,InshaAllah other brothers and sisters will give u better advice
take care

waaleikum salam

Inquirer

Hi Aisha,

I think I'm just not right in the head, that's probably it. Don't worry about it, I'm just a bit of a nut-case, seriously. :SMILY126:

Can u contact somebody in the Mosque where u live and talk to Imam and tell him whats happening

I don't really want to be making a nuisance of myself and be bothering the imam, he's busy and has other things to do.

Do u live alone ?

Unfortunately no. Currently I live in a small house with my sister, her partner, their baby and my mother lives here as well.

I think u getting all this wrong

I know I am. I'm trying to learn everything but I'm just finding confusion. Learning salaat is really important and I'm just getting more and more baffled. The links that Saniyah gave me on this thread are good, but I actually find it a bit much feeling that I need to be speaking Arabic, because it is a language I don't understand at all. I'm not finding anything that feels 'right'. Each time I look at something which I think I can learn how to pray properly from, I come across something else which just baffles me again. This is really hard. Most people who come to Islam are introduced by someone else, a marriage partner, a friend, a relative, but I only brought myself here and so there is nobody to go through the motions with me, otherwise I'd be on my way by now.

I can't go the mosque to practice because if I'm not doing stuff right it put's other people off, and I have no idea at all what is being said, so I don't even know what I'm praying about. It's also said in the Quran that you should not go to the mosque if your mind is foggy and you don't understand what you're saying. So I can't practice there, as it isn't a place for practice. So if I don't know anyone, I just don't really know what to do. I don't want to be bothering the mosque anyway, their busy people, they just quickly come and go for prayer, and they don't need their time wasted by an ignorant fool like me.

There's a video on YouTube where an American guy goes through the motions in the most basic way possible, and he uses English, and that is really what I need for the time being because my mind is just being tied in knots otherwise.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6sI9RU3IvU0

I will get told that this is wrong and that I shouldn't do this, and shouldn't do that, but this is the only example I have seen that keeps it simple and in which I understand what I am doing, so I'm just doing it this way, and when it becomes automatic then I'll be ready to learn more.

Then again, his comments are full of criticism from people saying that he is doing wrong because he should be using Arabic, which is totally inconsiderate, because what about if you're a beginner that has absolutely no understanding of Arabic what so ever? It's okay to repeat things parrot-fashion, but that just feels really phoney and insincere. I'm sort of thinking that you need to learn the entire Arabic language before you know what you're doing, that would take years and it's such an unusual language in this part of the world, I just don't know where I'd learn it - internet sources are no good, you need a teacher, the same as with prayer, you need hands on practical guidance or you will never know what you're doing.

I'm just going with what the American guy does in the video, although I'm now seriously questioning whether this is for me at all, because this is obviously not a path to walk alone.

I'm starting to question whether I should just stick to reading the Quran.

Inquirer

Looking at the Quran, it only mentions the times of day at which to praise God, so why can I not just observe these times and just pray from the heart however it comes? If I was just doing this from the start I wouldn't be so confused.

The Quran doesn't seem to mention all of this specifically cultural stuff, at least I can't find such.

The complexities are actually getting in the way of my feeling that I can pray to God, because I am just worrying about what I am doing, instead of making that connection.

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
As Salaamu aleykum wa rahmatullaah respected brother Peter!

“Allah does not burden a soul with more than it can bear.” (surah al-baqarah, ayah 286)

“Allah wishes for you ease and He does not wish difficulty for you.” (surah al-baqarah, ayah 185)

And strive hard in Allāh's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islāmic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islām), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islāmic Monotheism). It is He (Allāh) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'ān), that the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform AsSalāt (Iqamat-as-Salāt), give Zakāt and hold fast to Allāh [i.e. have confidence in Allāh, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!"
(surah al-hajj, ayah 78)

“Allah wishes to lighten the burden for you, for man was created weak.” (surah an-nisa, ayah 28)

Brother, those are whispers of Shaytan what you are having. Please don't try by yourself to interpret all verses from the Qur'an, you should read the tafseer(explanation of the Qur'an) from known scholars to help you understand more. And some things are just coincidences, do not lose your valuable time on this earth trying to make sense out of them, rather try to learn more about the Oneness of Allaah and strive to draw closer to Him subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Maybe this link can help you (Qur'an tafseer): http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3138&Itemid=738

Also arabic language is not impossible to learn, you will get there, have some patience.
"And Allāh loves As-Sābirin (the patient ones, etc.)" (Aali Imran 3:146)

Here are some links beneficial for you insha'Allaah, please take your time and ask which you don't understand.
http://www.theclearpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=24

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/kitab.asp

http://www.godallah.com/where_is_god.php

http://abdurrahman.org/tawheed/index.html

safiya58

welcome brother, hope Allah will guide u to the right pass. I really admire your courage and wish u the best