Dedicated to those facing hardships

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: beloved brothers and sisters:D

I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D
Recently many threads of *expressed hardships* were written.....I for one thing dont know what I can do to help:(I have felt that I cannot do much for anybody though in my heart I want to do so much. This is just a SMALL little gift to remind you all that *Allah is there for you* and He will help you! inshaAllah, just keep the patience:)

:bismillah:
~The storm~
*~~~~~~~~~*
As I sail through lives sea
a storm hits, and I am left behind with no echo
no one to call, no one to cry to
I wish I had someone to help me
as I struggle with this mighty storm
my heart feels torn
I wonder when the help will come
and when the rescue will arrive
to help me survive
this mighty storm.....
Who do I resort to, cry out to?
for this pain is one I cannot resist
my heart needs to be at rest
For this....I need Allah to trust!
Because it's only Him who can rescue me and give me hope
As I turn over to Allah to help me cope
finding peace in His words:
"with every difficulty there comes ease"
Now my heart feels at peace
as I hold on tight to the rope of Allah with patience
The storm cools down, and I know this for a fact:
*If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it*
Now I smile, as I sail through live's sea
with Allah in my heart.....I will never need to cry
when a strom hits all I need to do is pray
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
allah-remembrance-dhikr.jpg

:hearts:Allah hafiz now and always:hearts:

muslim10012

:salam2: beloved brothers and sisters:D

I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D
Recently many threads of *expressed hardships* were written.....I for one thing dont know what I can do to help:(I have felt that I cannot do much for anybody though in my heart I want to do so much. This is just a SMALL little gift to remind you all that *Allah is there for you* and He will help you! inshaAllah, just keep the patience:)

:bismillah:
~The storm~
*~~~~~~~~~*
As I sail through lives sea
a storm hits, and I am left behind with no echo
no one to call, no one to cry to
I wish I had someone to help me
as I struggle with this mighty storm
my heart feels torn
I wonder when the help will come
and when the rescue will arrive
to help me survive
this mighty storm.....
Who do I resort to, cry out to?
for this pain is one I cannot resist
my heart needs to be at rest
For this....I need Allah to trust!
Because it's only Him who can rescue me and give me hope
As I turn over to Allah to help me cope
finding peace in His words:
"with every difficulty there comes ease"
Now my heart feels at peace
as I hold on tight to the rope of Allah with patience
The storm cools down, and I know this for a fact:
*If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it*
Now I smile, as I sail through live's sea
with Allah in my heart.....I will never need to cry
when a strom hits all I need to do is pray
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
allah-remembrance-dhikr.jpg

:hearts:Allah hafiz now and always:hearts:

thanks sister for this valuable work , and thanks also for taking time to write it may allah reward you

yes you are right everyone need patience , we can't live without it , especially for people living in non-muslim countries

good luck in your life

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Mashallah, great use of "storm" as a metaphor to represent life (in my opinion it does). Keep it up, one technique I've recently been trying to develop is turning a poem into a story, you should give it a try because it really immerses the audience from what I've seen. And once again, a good piece of poetry, mashallah. Keep it up!

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
thanks sister for this valuable work , and thanks also for taking time to write it may allah reward you

yes you are right everyone need patience , we can't live without it , especially for people living in non-muslim countries

good luck in your life

:salam2:
You're very welcome:D
true said, you know how we say it *patience is a virtue* so AlhamduliAllah, we have Allah to always help us:D
and thanks, I wish you luck in your life as well:)
:tti_sister:may Allah always guide you, forgive you, and grant you His mercy, may Allah put you amongst His pious slaves, may Allah always make you smile and keep you happy. May Allah give you hasanat for all that you do, and give you Al-firdous!ameen,ameen,ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Mashallah, great use of "storm" as a metaphor to represent life (in my opinion it does). Keep it up, one technique I've recently been trying to develop is turning a poem into a story, you should give it a try because it really immerses the audience from what I've seen. And once again, a good piece of poetry, mashallah. Keep it up!

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

:shymuslima1: bro, compared to what you write this aint nothing lol
inshaAllah I will give it a try, sometimes it's hard to develope a story when you dont have the emetion attached to it:shymuslima1: that is how I am thinking, because if you are writing like the way I wrote you can put yourself in someone else's shoe and go from there, I find it hard to write as a story because you cannot really do that:shymuslima1: correct me if I am wrong inshaAllah.
anyway, jazakaAllah khairan for the comment:D it makes me happy to see it:D
it's really apprecaited!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khair sister. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baarakatuuhu

Mashallah,it is very beautiful poem dear sister. May Allah reword you for giving hope to all brothers and sisters who are passing trough some harships in thier lifes and may Allah accept all your heart duas. I feel the same like you dear sister,because when I feel sad because of some harships in the life, I always remember Allah and SubhanAllah we always turn to Allah asking for His help.

Jazzak Allah khair sis for sweet poem.:hijabi:

:wasalam:

muslim10012

You're very welcome:D
true said, you know how we say it *patience is a virtue* so AlhamduliAllah, we have Allah to always help us:D
and thanks, I wish you luck in your life as well:)
:tti_sister:may Allah always guide you, forgive you, and grant you His mercy, may Allah put you amongst His pious slaves, may Allah always make you smile and keep you happy. May Allah give you hasanat for all that you do, and give you Al-firdous!ameen,ameen,ameen

thanks for this wonderful duaa sister :)

good luck

Pharma_Sister

Asalaamoalaikum wa’rahmatullahi wa’barakatuhu.

Jazzak Allah Khair for your lovely and thought provoking post. Mashallah (I’ve stuck your poem on my desk wall at work :hijabi:).

But it is true what it says, in times of hardship, one needs exhibit patience and make dua – surely after every hardship comes ease. For instance, I had been having a difficult time these past few months and been facing more difficulty in these last two weeks. Everything seemed to be going wrong in my life, for example just a simple denial of allowing me to do something reduced me to tears, and it came to a point where I was crying every day :girl3:. Then last Thursday I made a dua to Allah Azzawajjal (just before I broke my fast) to relieve me of this constant state of unhappiness; and believe me, just like the click of a finger, it all went away and Subhaanallah since then I have just been happy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:.

Subhaanallah, I can’t thank Allah Tallah enough for His mercy on me.

Truly after every hardship does come ease, just believe and hold fast to Allah, He will respond.

Inshallah everyone have a lovely day and may all your dua’s be accepted, Ameen.

Wasalaamoalaikum wa’rahmatullahi wa’barakatuhu.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum all:D:D:D
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khair sister. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Afwan my brother in Islam:)
wajaza ka Allah khayran for taking the time to respond and to read. I really appreciate it:D
May Allah forgive you sins, always keep you in the right path, protect you from all harm, give you all that you ask of Him, put you amongst His beloved slaves, make your way to Him one filled with joy and happiness, give you patience in times of adversity, and finally give YOU Jannah al-firdous! a palace that is close to His Arsh !ameen,ameen,ameen ya Allah!

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baarakatuuhu

Mashallah,it is very beautiful poem dear sister. May Allah reword you for giving hope to all brothers and sisters who are passing trough some harships in thier lifes and may Allah accept all your heart duas. I feel the same like you dear sister,because when I feel sad because of some harships in the life, I always remember Allah and SubhanAllah we always turn to Allah asking for His help.

Jazzak Allah khair sis for sweet poem
aaww my sweeet sister!:D
ameen to all your beautiful duas! they mean alot to me hun:)
I ask Allah to always protect that beautiful soul of yours, to safe guard you from any harm, to keep you in Siratul Mustaqeem, to love you and put you amongst His beloved servants,I ask Allah to give you patience and to give you all that you ask of Him, may Allah grant you His mercy in this DUNYA and the AKHIRA! May He give you Jannah al-firdous and grant me His mercy so that I can meet you there!ameen,ameen,ameen!

that is very beautiful
feel free to contact me if u need a shoulder to cry on
aaaawwww soo much love for you sister!:D
jazakaAllah khairan for offering your shoulder:)
may Allah reward you and be kind to you as you're KIND to your brothers and sisters in Islam, may Allah give you reward for all the khayr you do, protect you from all kinds of evil, give you His mercy in both worlds, put you amongst His beloved slaves, safe guard your soul,and give you jannah al-firdous. ameen,ameen,ameen

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:very beautiful and very much needed. On a scale of 1-10 my iman is about a 4, mashallah!:girl3:

Jazakallahu Khairan!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Asalaamoalaikum wa’rahmatullahi wa’barakatuhu.

Jazzak Allah Khair for your lovely and thought provoking post. Mashallah (I’ve stuck your poem on my desk wall at work :hijabi:).

But it is true what it says, in times of hardship, one needs exhibit patience and make dua – surely after every hardship comes ease. For instance, I had been having a difficult time these past few months and been facing more difficulty in these last two weeks. Everything seemed to be going wrong in my life, for example just a simple denial of allowing me to do something reduced me to tears, and it came to a point where I was crying every day :girl3:. Then last Thursday I made a dua to Allah Azzawajjal (just before I broke my fast) to relieve me of this constant state of unhappiness; and believe me, just like the click of a finger, it all went away and Subhaanallah since then I have just been happy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:.

Subhaanallah, I can’t thank Allah Tallah enough for His mercy on me.

Truly after every hardship does come ease, just believe and hold fast to Allah, He will respond.

Inshallah everyone have a lovely day and may all your dua’s be accepted, Ameen.

Wasalaamoalaikum wa’rahmatullahi wa’barakatuhu.

:wasalam: :D:D:D:D
aaaaaawww sister:hearts: That was sweet of you to do,:shymuslima1:
so so sweet mashaAllah, tabarakaAllah:):)
:subhanallah: That is such a good example of putting trust in Allah,to lead your way through the valleys of this worldy life, of this journey of ours. Allah will never leave us disappointed.....:subhanallah: Sister, I am soo happy that you're happy now:D:D:D:D:D
may Allah keep you happy and healthy, always guide you to the path of truth, forgive your sins, and ease every harship you go through, may Allah give you jannah Al-firdous. ameen,ameen:hearts::hearts::hearts:
:SMILY139: salaams my lovely sister, and always keeep smilling for Allah is there to wipe out your tears!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:ma:very beautiful and very much needed. On a scale of 1-10 my iman is about a 4, mashallah!:girl3:

Jazakallahu Khairan!

aaaaaww my sister:hearts:
inshaAllah you going to be fine,
just remember Allah and always make dua to HIM, He'll never ever let you down:)
SMILE FOR ALLAH LOVES YOU!​
:tti_sister: ya Allah, the LORD of the worlds I ask you to make things easy for my beloved sister, to forgive your sins, to rejuvinate her Imaan, to keep her in the right path, to give her patience as she goes through this hard time, to always be near to her for Allah, you're the one who listens to the silent cries of your slaves, ya Rabana,I ask you to safe guard her from any harm,and to always give her hope, ya Allah through this harship let her have patience and give her home near you in Jannah! ameen, ameen,ameen
HUGGSS sister!:hearts::hearts:
love you sooo much for Allah's sake!:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Very Beautiful Sister Mashallah!!!!!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

JazakaAllah khayran my sweeet sister:)

may Allah reward you for reading it,may Allah give you all that you ask of Him, may Allah protect you, may Allah forgive you, and may Allah give you jannah al-firdous!ameen,ameen,ameen
LOVE YOOUUU SO MUCH FOR ALLAH'S SAKE SISTER:D:D:hearts::hearts:

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
this is why your the best

awwwwwwww,...:hearts: I LOVE YOU f.s.a I beg Allah grant you mercy and keep your heart so pure!!! ameen. you are so precious, I wish you were closer 2me than virtual....but your the best cyber sis anyone can have!!!:ma:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
awwwwwwww,...:hearts: I LOVE YOU f.s.a I beg Allah grant you mercy and keep your heart so pure!!! ameen. you are so precious, I wish you were closer 2me than virtual....but your the best cyber sis anyone can have!!!:ma:

:salam2: Sweeeeeeeeeet sister!:hearts::hearts:

I :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: YOU for Allah's sake as well!!!:hearts::hearts:
mwaaaaaaahhsss and huggss!:SMILY252:
ameen to your duas, I ask Allah the same for you and much more!
aaaaaaawww sister! all praises be to Allah, I have done nothing wallahi....all the good that comes from this poem is from Allah, and He chose to use my words in order to comfort His beloved slaves, to give hope to those who are on the verge of losing it all, to remind you all that with Him you'll never be disappointed:D All praises be to Almighty Allah, our loving rab, the creator of all creation. I ask Him, the most High and the most near, the hearer and seer of everything to always protect you and safe guard you, to bless you in both worlds, to ease your every pain, and to give you patience as you walk upon the Hills of this dunya, may Allah have mercy on you and your beloved one, and may Allah give you jannah Al-firdous. May Allah give me the opportunity to meet you there !:hearts:
ameeen ya rabal Alameen!
:hearts:
:SMILY252::SMILY252: alotta love on your way my dearest sister!
huugggssssssssssssssssssssssssss!:hearts: