Did u Drink blood of brother today??

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brothers and sisters.
First of all I would like to make a humble comment. We are not here to support one guy, bash the other, support this, go against that. No.
All we should do is that we share knowledge, gain correct information and ask Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala to give us Hikmah, to give us Wisdom so that He guides us into the path of Righteousness. Thats the most important thing which we are lacking today. A person who does not have wisdom will not be able to understand the meaning of Tawheed. And we know Wisdom comes from Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala.
Always remember that its Allah who is The controller, The master, The Provider. He is the one who is running the show. He is the one who knows what we do, what we dont. Every moment we should be remembering that we do things for the sake of Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala. Whatever we do its for His sake only.
walaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

Destiny_Jannah

there is one in my university, and i keep telling muslims not to drink their caffee...And most people who drink their caffee are the people they hated the most and kill everyday..Yes trust me, 8/10 are:
Timhortans is better atleast isn't own by the same people..and if you don't like Timhortons, try second cup.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
I will, Allah Willing, continue to enjoy Starbucks (if I'm rich enough) and all those other companies.

These companies are probably run by Jewish people, and that doesn't mean that they support the occupation of Palestine.

Plus, it's easy to call a company "murderers" or "Zionists". There is no proof for these statements.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
As Salaamu Alaykum
I will, Allah Willing, continue to enjoy Starbucks (if I'm rich enough) and all those other companies.

These companies are probably run by Jewish people, and that doesn't mean that they support the occupation of Palestine.

Plus, it's easy to call a company "murderers" or "Zionists". There is no proof for these statements.

For your benefit..

Reubner, the Grassroots Advocacy Coordinator for the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation is adamant about boycotting Starbucks. Attending a recent conference, Ruebner said he and his colleagues were “embarrassed and upset” when they were served Starbucks coffee. He wrote a letter to the organizers, saying: “many conference participants and conference organizers were highly disturbed by the serving of Starbucks coffee at our conference.

“Schultz has been praised by the Israeli government for sponsoring pro-Israel, anti-Palestinian seminars on college campuses (“Losing the Media Battle,” Jerusalem Report, April 22, 2002) and his company has sponsored a fund-raising event for the Israel Emergency Solidarity Fund, an organization which engages in crass anti-Palestinian propaganda to raise money to support the families of Israeli soldiers who have died while protecting Israel’s illegal military occupation of Palestinian territories.”

Reubner wrote: “Because the CEO of Starbucks is so supportive of Israel and the system of apartheid that it has foisted on the Palestinian people, we strongly urge you to reconsider your arrangement to serve Starbucks products”.

He added, “We all have an obligation to make sure that corporations with which we do business are using those profits to promote human rights, peace, and justice, rather than racial discrimination, military occupation, and colonization.”

My last post has more info/proof. The official group in US, whose goal is to end the illegal Israeli occupation in Palestine, would not recommend people boycott Starbucks for no reason.

The owner, Howard Shultz, IS a hardcore zionist, and supports Israel. Salam alaikum.

AssalaamuAlaikum,
Brother sorry if I dare disagree, but I cant believe that you dont know about the Jewish companies' support to Israel. Please try to remind about the chains of Jews who are controlling the Media and financially as well as morally (immorally infact) supporting Israel.

Just to give you an example, The company "Revlon" mentioned in the names is owned by a very popular Jew who is the owner of many newspapers and channels too and is known to many people for his support to Israel.

And support to Israel is support to Zionism.

Do you think that all this rubbish and cruelty in the world is just because of few simple things? there is ofcourse huge drift of Jews. and just to see the chains used for that drift, check out this:

http://freedomfiles.org/usmedia.pdf

Currently, I am not in a position to give solid proofs of those companies involved in supporting Israel but I might provide you the evidences InshaAllah if you are really not conviced yet.

I am sure there are many documentaries and sources about them.

Wassalaam,
VE

I agree with this brother, sure we need knowledge and wisdom but it's obvious especially the media here in the US is run by Jews. For instance, let's say someone robs a bank, you'll see in the newspapers and on CNN, "a MUSLIM man robbed a bank", but when a Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist etc etc does it they just say "a man robbed a bank."

As far as Starbucks, I'm sure the management on top supports Israel as do many other companies. Google their investors, you will see. Caribou Coffee on the other hand supports Muslims and the majority of it's shareholders are Muslim.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
As Salaamu Alaykum

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brother, should I say that I was expecting this kind of answer from you?

There was our Prophet (SAW) and Sahabah (RA) who used to stay hungry due to the lack of the loaf of bread.

There were some sahabah, one of them narrates:

It is related that Sahl said, "There was a woman among us who planted garden-beet (silq) on the irrigation channels in a field she owned. On the day of Jumu'a she would pull up the beet by the roots and put them in a pot. Then she would put in a handful of barley and cook it. The beet roots were like meat. After finishing the Jumu'a prayer we would greet her and then she would bring us that food and we would eat it with our fingers. We used to look forward to the day of Jumu'a because of that food of hers."

These Sahabah used to be so poor that they used to stay hungry and curiously wait for the day of Friday as a day feast.

Most of Sahabah were poor and could hardly provide for their families. Abu Talhah reports: “We complained to God’s Messenger of hunger, and we lifted out robes to show him that everyone of us was tying a stone over his belly. The Prophet lifted his robe and we saw that he had tied two stones over his belly.” (Related by Al-Tirmidhi and Ibn Hibban.)

Keep eating Starbucks brother. And keep asking for evidences of support to Israel.

It is not anyone's duty to spoonfeed you about each and everything, you could find out about these corporations if you would be curious for Allah's sake.

Wassalaam,
VE

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
I would ask the people, If Its is not what Jews and other infidels doing then what is there misery in the world? Muslims are doing this? Can they? Are muslims in power?

Might is Right here in this era, and currently the dominance is in the hands of Jews and Christians (ofcourse due to the weak faith and practice of Muslims in all aspects).

I would ask those who are opposing the boycott:

The time you spent in writing opposing posts, did you even spend 5 to 10 minutes search on the net about how the corporations are controlling the world.

There are some dumbstones in the way of Ummah, who never let any good work happen. That is why there was not even a single successful compaign in the Islamic world (Because you have many people to throw hurdles in the way).

I will bring some sources about the media and corporations, to spoonfeed those people who can not live without starbucks and other rubbish.

Wassalaam,
VE

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
In that case, we should boycott all corporations and dodge taxes. Our taxes go towards the War in Iraq. Corporations don't spend money on charity, some own large companies which sell Haraam things (Post is owned by a company that sells cigarrettes), and most are owned by non-Muslims.

Obviously we shouldn't. Starbucks stinks, but not Nestle and some other companies. Even if we were to boycott some companies (.001% of their profits), it still doesn't stop the fact that the Corporations aren't the ones donating weapons to Israel.

So, it doesn't matter if a certain company supports Israel. It matters if a government supports it, and a major Superpower (the United States) does.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
I agree with this brother, sure we need knowledge and wisdom but it's obvious especially the media here in the US is run by Jews. For instance, let's say someone robs a bank, you'll see in the newspapers and on CNN, "a MUSLIM man robbed a bank", but when a Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist etc etc does it they just say "a man robbed a bank."

This is the problem with us today: we blame everything on others. For one thing, a Muslim shouldn't be out robbing banks in the first place. For another, Jews aren't our enemies. It's the violent ones among the Zionists!

I believe the media is controlled by anti-Muslims, but I would hardly call them Jews.

As far as Starbucks, I'm sure the management on top supports Israel as do many other companies. Google their investors, you will see. Caribou Coffee on the other hand supports Muslims and the majority of it's shareholders are Muslim.

Starbucks was just an example (that company is a rip-off...four dollars for coffee). However, people who support Israel are different from people who want to kill Muslims.

I support Israel in the sense that I would donate to the Israelis (if I had money) to give its people food and their basic needs. The innocent should not go hungry.

Does anyone here have any proof that these companies are donating towards weapons for Israel? It doesn't matter how Israel spends the money it recieves; it matters why the money got there.

We shouldn't oppress ourselves. Allah has told the Prophet :)saw:) himself to not oppress himself and forbid what Allah has made lawful (for the Prophet :)saw:) did that).

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
In that case, we should boycott all corporations and dodge taxes. Our taxes go towards the War in Iraq. Corporations don't spend money on charity, some own large companies which sell Haraam things (Post is owned by a company that sells cigarrettes), and most are owned by non-Muslims.

Obviously we shouldn't. Starbucks stinks, but not Nestle and some other companies. Even if we were to boycott some companies (.001% of their profits), it still doesn't stop the fact that the Corporations aren't the ones donating weapons to Israel.

So, it doesn't matter if a certain company supports Israel. It matters if a government supports it, and a major Superpower (the United States) does.

Ofcourse you cant avoid all the companies and make your life totally disabled. The matter is that you have to look for the less severe case. If one company is giving its 10% to Israel for the cuase of Zionism and the other is giving 1% then you better buy the product of the second one.

And with due respect I would say that the kind of arguements you are giving are no more different than the arguments given by nonmuslims on the Islam hatered website. (No offese to you but the argument).

The Islam hatered websites work on the basis of one principle. You bring the allegations and then ask Muslims to dispove. If not enough Muslims available to disprove then you declare them guilty. But when Muslims bring some allegations against nonmulsims, then again Muslims are asked to compile and bring all reference material. Both ways , it is duty of muslims to give justifications and disproves.

When many of your Muslim borthers here are telling you even then you keep on arguing. Is it essential that the content I read about how companies support Israel, I have to regather and compile for you? You better try to find evidence for yourself.

And to be on safer side, by just leaving the products of such companies, you dont have to sacrifice too much. Did you forget if something has doubt then it is asked to leave in Islam? Will it be a great sin if you leave those product just on the basis of doubts?

Anyway, I leave this matter to Allah.

Either some other brother/sister here will bring some "Authentic" proof for you or I will try if I can.

Wassalaam.
VE

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I agree with the stance of doing something. Allah (swt) helps people who take an active effort in helping themselves. You could sit all day and pray that you win a nobel prize for Physics, but unless you get off your backside and actually pull out a physics book and try and discover something new, nothing will happen.

Same with trying to help our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Yes, it's good to understand that not following the basics of Islam is a method of helping the enemies of Islam. But refusing to even acknowledge WHO the enemies are at all is also a mistake.

About trusting in Allah (swt), that is very important. We must all put out trust in Allah. But there is a hadith (heard it at the mosque..I'll try find it if I can), where a man went to the mosque to pray, and the Prophet :saw: entered and asked "who left their camel untied?", and the man replied, "I did, I trust in Allah (swt) that my camel will not run away while I'm here to pray at the mosque". The Prophet's :saw: reply was "Go tie your camel and come back, and then put your trust in Allah (swt)."

Those are not the exact quotes, but that is roughly what I remember from what I heard at the mosque (Please forgive me for any mistakes, and please correct me where appropiate.) Salam alaikum.

The ACTUAL Hadith: A man coming to the Mosque to offer his prayer dismounted from his camel and asked the Prophet (p): "Oh Messenger of Allah, do I tie it and rely (on Allah that the camel will be where I left it after I come out of the Mosque), or do I leave it here loose and rely (on Allah that the camel will be where I left it after I come out from the Mosque)?" The Prophet (p) replied, "'Iqil" (tie the camel) and then tawakal (rely upon Allah that the camel will be where you tie it when you come out of the Mosque)." In the illustration, note the number of steps and stages a Muslim must thoroughly accomplish, which are encompassed under the word of the Prophet (p), 'iqil.

Globalpeace

Banned
Supporting Businesses & way Forward!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Unfortunately a lot of our Muslim Brothers/Sisters start things based on heresy; if you live in the west there are regular rumours about things being HALAL or HARAM & when you try to track the source it is usually “My friend told me so…”

We should be very careful about spreading rumours and SHOULD never spread news unless we have confirmation about it.

Having said that it is fact a lot of corporations and the media is mainly Jewish controlled.

It is a also known fact that many of the mainstream media organisations are biased towards Muslim in general and the issue of Palestine in particular.

It is also a fact that a lot of corporations like IBM clearly make donations to Jewish NGO’s & its public knowledge.

Can I suggest a halfway house solution (which makes sense to me)???

1) I think all Muslims should support Muslim business in general and businesses of practising Muslims in particular. Off course boycott where you have factual information but in general Support Muslims & Islam.
2) I think Muslims in general & Muslim businessmen & businesswomen particularly should try to GET AHEAD, honour their commitment and provide Service & NOT take us for granted…Anyone who has EVER used a Muslim travel agent (Hajj, travelling Muslim countries) would know very well as to what I am talking about.

Assalamu Alaykum,

I think a lot of it is hearsay, the real boycott most Muslims are already doing. And that is a boycott of Islam. This is aiding the enemy of Islam.

i am 100% agree with brother mabsoot.

in tv channel i can understand who is a jew und who is a muslim?

in palestine a lot of brother left sunnah(beard)

and during the time of prophet (sw) when the people left a sunnah (which was they forget to make meswake or a another sunnah) they had to face defeat in that war.

and now a days beard is (fard or wajib) i dont know, i just know it was a very big sunnah of all prophets and when they leaving this then isn´t it there result which they earned by their deeds?

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

People are leaving Sunnah worldwide unfortunately and not just limited to Palestine...

I understand what you are saying brother.

I'm sorry but Starbucks is owned by Jewish shareholders. It's better to be safe than sorry, even if you don't know it. That is why I purchase Caribou Coffee, majority of it's shareholders are Muslim. It's all about the management's perspective at the 'top.'

Just like how the US can boycott or put sanctions on a country (Palestine, Iran)
why shouldn't you boycott Starbucks and those other Jewish owned companies.

Did you know that Northrop Grumman, the #1 US Defense government contractor helps creates weapons for the military and even supplies them to Israel. If you didn't know that google "Northrop Grumman supports Israel."
So do you want to support them?

I'm sorry but when sometimes things are obvious you should be knowledgeable and make the 'right' choice.

walakum salaam

I also wanted to add that if you are really thrirsty then go ahead and drink Starbucks coffee. I am speaking in general, you should try to stay away from it and purchase your drink elsewhere.

By the way, I don't drink coffee anyways. It has alot of side effects. Causes your heart to beat fast, raises your blood level, messes up your teeth/gums, makes you feel all irritable, and causes delirium.

Pass me a good cup of herbal tea brother Abdul-Raheem

walaakum salaam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^^ Yes, but if everyone would read the other posts in this thread, we'd all realise that Howard Shultz, head of Starbucks, is a very active Zionist who is directly funding Israel with his money. And we all know what Israel does with its money..right?? Right.