• I am still learning

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I tried and failed

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

i guess sisters you have to win this one .:lol:
and brothers if you really cook you should say what is the best thing that you do .however i think that brothers arent interested in cooking so if you are reply .
sisters lets win this time .

this for fun btw not a competition between brothers and sisters .:lol:

salaam alaikom

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: sister,
Allhamdulilah I can cook.
But the question for me would be now:
Are you a good cook?
Allhamdulilah i would say for myself yes.:ma:
Plus I think everyone male and female should know how to cook,

(A life skill lol :dishes::SMILY82:)
wasalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Jazzak Allah kahir dear sister for your sweet thread.

Ofcourse I cook,and Alhamdulilah I love cooking.:)

May Allah bless you dear sister

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I am still learning..I'm one of the 4 *still* learning..*sigh*

I got HARSHLY LECTURED into picking up on learning though..the comment..*I don't need to learn how to cook because my husband is going too happy to eat* (the argument always was *what will you feed your future husband?*)..was no longer stirring up laughs and aws...the fact that I'm Arab doesn't help either..Arabs LOVE food! <<< this bit ESPECIALLY ruined it for me!..and yes I'm grudging on fellow Arabs for it lol

Problem is..cooking is such a *mood* thing for me..that's why I'm so behind on it..though everyone who tastes what I cook every so often praises my "talent" <<< trying REALLY HARD not to ruin the REP! lol

I'll have the house to myself for the next 10 weeks though..so I'll be spending a lot of time on foodnetwork's site..and going through the cookbooks my dad bought for me upon *odd and hype* REQUEST..so Inshallah later..I'll come back to the thread an OFFICIAL COOK..lol

I will be *spying* here often..this thread sure sparked *major* curiousity! ;)

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum , yea i cook when i want to burn something :p lol so now i just dont cook so i wud in plain words say no

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
HONESLY, I DONT COOK and I am NOT even learning but I will have to soon:)
by the way I dont think I would like to be in the KITCHEN:) ( iam a girl) but just been truthful. lol, inshaAllah maybe I will like it when I learn how to COOK some GOOD food!!

Sanaa01

Muslima

Yes hard boiled eggs :lol: that's what my husband cooks:)

I actually have so much passion for cooking it is one of my hobbies and I enjoy making new stuff all the time from different cuisines

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

If putting ready-made meals in the oven, using a microwave, and/or peeling potatoes and frying them is cooking, count me in!

...Actually, I enjoy cooking legumes like lentils, kidney beans and chick peas. I guess I'm still a learner though, I once confused chilli powder with tika masala and the result was a disaster!

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
NOPE! I dont cook.. I hate cooking.. I hate going to the kitchen.. Almost everyday my mom preaches me on cooking and i told her i will do anything 4 her but i wont cook.. its not my thing to do.. lolz maybe InshAllah someday when the time comes i will cook :)

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:ma: i cook.I'm good at it:SMILY346: alhamdhulillah.
my dad even said I cook some dish better than mom.but I'm the youngest gal in ma family.,
My 2 brothers love my food,they will wait a whole year with thier favourit recipes to make me go home.and when I go home once a year,thats what they want from me,make them thier favourie foods.,
AND I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE COOKING,baking is my favourite,no one even dare to even think of doing any dessert or bake anything when I am home.Love feeding others.:SMILY346:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
There is nothing like my mom's cook. When I'm hungry she can cook within minutes...luckily alhamdulillah I still have mother in law who can also cook like my mom...I now learning more on chinese cooking. I love chinese food but not many halal shop here so I learn my self...

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
I am learning .....SoOoOo difficult but have to do it..
Still Learning:
Salt...? how much salt shoult i put..?
water....?
spices..?
Lol.....That means i have to strive more...
walaikumsalam

islamisthesolution

well for sisters who wonder about me with cooking . well i am a good cook no a clever actually .whenver mom tells me about the ingredients needed i just rush to the kitchen and cook the best food . actually my dad always says that i am a good cook and you know what Egyptian food isnt easy to learn but its really delicious and cooking it is fun .
i love to cook however i dont eat much . the trditional food is my passion i am actually not that good in the other countries food but our food is my game and i am good with it . but i am learning more about other kind of food .

i want to know more who can cook ?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

well for sisters who wonder about me with cooking . well i am a good cooker no a clever actually .whenver mom tells me about the ingredients needed i just rush to the kitchen and cook the best food . actually my dad always says that i am a good cooker and you know what Egyptian food isnt easy to learn but its really delicious and cooking it is fun .
i love to cook however i dont eat much . the trditional food is my passion i am actually not that good in the other countries food but our food is my game and i am good with it . but i am learning more about other kind of food .

i want to know more who can cook ?

Probably you share one recipe...I can try at home during weekends.