Do you have Account Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sister Zohra

assalamu alaykum Lena, that is because you have less than 40 posts. (but, I need to change that setting anyway, as we let non-members look at profiles now)

Assalamu Alaikum,

Thank you for clarifying that. I had the same question. InshaAllah, I hope you will change the setting soon.

tarrannum

salams

i want to delete my account , so that i cannot be found by google search. i made a mistake when i created the account. i left my actual name and also left my posts public. i can't even edit my own posts as they r very old. anybody who googles my name, can read my posts. can u pl help.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
salams

i want to delete my account , so that i cannot be found by google search. i made a mistake when i created the account. i left my actual name and also left my posts public. i can't even edit my own posts as they r very old. anybody who googles my name, can read my posts. can u pl help.

wa`alaykum us-salaam

As am alternative, we can change your name to a nickname? Nothing you can do about google. Please send Mabsoot a private message.

muslims' brother

Assalamu alaykum varahmatullahi vabarakatuh
I don't have access to my profile.I was activated but when I click my nickname I see this message:

muslims' brother, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

S

Sister Zohra

Assalamu alaykum varahmatullahi vabarakatuh
I don't have access to my profile.I was activated but when I click my nickname I see this message:

muslims' brother, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Assalamu Alaikum brother,

I had the same question and the answer to your question is stated here:

assalamu alaykum Lena, that is because you have less than 40 posts. (but, I need to change that setting anyway, as we let non-members look at profiles now)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

some of my visitors mesages are erased and the last one i saw just notification but it dissapeard, is not there ...anyone knows what is the problem ?:shymuslima1:

:salam2:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

..again,,,and after i log out sometimes i see myself like i am stille online...thank you..

wildflower9285

I have a problem which is that I want to change my username but I can't find any options for that. I really want to change it but how???

Aziboy

Banned
assalamu alaykum

I have been told there are a few members who have problems with their account. Can not make posts, threads etc

If there is a problem, please write a little reply here, and I will look into it.

I apologise if any of you have been trying to mail me or send me a message here, I have been extremely busy.

I am pleased to be, at your service.

*lots of love* to my brothers and sisters, keep sincere. May Allah help us. amin

assalamu alaykum

Assalam Alaykum brother Mabsoot

Yes i have a problem. All I can do here is create a post or reply, I am unable to participate in Polls, neither message anyone nor do I be able to Edit my avatar all it says is "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Please help me sort this issues.

Jazak Allahu Khair

Sister Zohra

Assalam Alaykum brother Mabsoot

Yes i have a problem. All I can do here is create a post or reply, I am unable to participate in Polls, neither message anyone nor do I be able to Edit my avatar all it says is "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Please help me sort this issues.

Jazak Allahu Khair

Assalamu Alaikum,

You get more privileges depending on the number of posts you made. Insha'Allah you'll be able to do those things once you post more. EDIT: I'm not sure if it's 20 posts; that's just my approximation.

Aziboy

Banned
Assalamu Alaikum,

You get more privileges depending on the number of posts you made. Insha'Allah you'll be able to do those things once you post more. If I'm right, it's 20 posts?

Wa Alaykum as Salam Sister Zohra and thank you for the information, let me give it a try.

TariqJ

question

Assalamu Alaykuk brother
i have problem to use this website. please tell me how can i post me message on this website ?
any tiem i try to post any message, so i see this message

( TariqJ, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. )

please i am waiting your answer thank's

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Assalamu Alaykuk brother
i have problem to use this website. please tell me how can i post me message on this website ?
any tiem i try to post any message, so i see this message

( TariqJ, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. )

please i am waiting your answer thank's

Brother, if you want to post a thread, you have to have 20 posts... I think so..

salsabil

COMPLAIN

I WANT TO MEET AND CHAT WITH BROTHERS AND SISTERS, YET IAM NOT AWARE, HOW DO I START?

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE NOOK AND CRANNIES OF THE WEBSITE, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT

elqouds2020

assalamu alaykum

I have been told there are a few members who have problems with their account. Can not make posts, threads etc

If there is a problem, please write a little reply here, and I will look into it.

I apologise if any of you have been trying to mail me or send me a message here, I have been extremely busy.

I am pleased to be, at your service.

*lots of love* to my brothers and sisters, keep sincere. May Allah help us. amin

assalamu alaykum
essalamou allaikoum choukran laki akhi el kharim wa hafida ellah hada el mountada

Status
Not open for further replies.