Do you have Account Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

am4ni

:salam2: I am trying to post question's and answers on the thread that includes posting a new thread it doesnt seem to work weird.......... PLEASE HELP:(

am4ni

Asalaam iv posted a thread to "His & Hers World" Couple of times now, iv been trying since yesterday an nothings shown up in the forum why is that??? Wud be gr8 if u sorted this out! Hence the above link doesn't work :/ Ma'salaam

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
MusLiMah_Kubra, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Assalamalikum every one

what does this above message mean?? every tym i click on some post and even if i try to view my profile this is what i receive..plzz can someone help me out with this?? plzz. em unable to access the site with ease...

Jazakallah..

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I can never make new threads,,,,whenever I make it...at last, the whole page becomes blank..:girl3:

FEE AMANILLAH

MayaIsmail

MusLiMah_Kubra, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Assalamalikum every one

what does this above message mean?? every tym i click on some post and even if i try to view my profile this is what i receive..plzz can someone help me out with this?? plzz. em unable to access the site with ease...

Jazakallah..

:salam2:
I am able to post new thread and reply it but it shows the same notifications as above when I'm clicking on my profile or other members profile. Please kindly help, mod? :)

Wassalam,
MayaIsmail

MayaIsmail

Assalamalikum every one

Jazakallah..

:salam2:
I replied here once but it's disappear. I was able to post new thread and reply it (on my own introduction thread) but when I am clicking my profile and other members profile, it shows the same notifications as above.

Please kindly help, mods?

Wassalam,
MayaIsmail

Lena

I can't view my profile no matter what I do. Also, I can't vote on polls. Please help!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum Lena, that is because you have less than 40 posts. (but, I need to change that setting anyway, as we let non-members look at profiles now)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam sister, wa iyyaki and I hope you can benefit from the site. There is also a sisters only section you can join.

wasalamu alaykum

JenGiove

:salam2: Brother Mabsoot,

While I've not had to use it for a while now, I was having problems with the "report thread" function. It would always come up with an error. I can do a test report to get you the full error message if you'd like.

JenGiove

This website is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

Unfortunately there were no suitable nodes available to serve this request.

I'm using MF 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.