Do you have Account Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

786Arman

Problem

assalamualaykum brother Mabsoot,
i have a little problem, you know under my username, how come i got "new registered user" and other user's have different one's - can you tell me how to change it ?

Thank You :)

Sister Zohra

assalamualaykum brother Mabsoot,
i have a little problem, you know under my username, how come i got "new registered user" and other user's have different one's - can you tell me how to change it ?

Thank You :)
Assalamu Alaikum,

To change it, you go to User CP and click on "Edit Your Details". Then you should see an option to either keep the default title you have under your name or change it to a custom one.

If you don't see that option, it is probably because you need to post more so you can have that privilege.

I hope this helps.

luv.islam

Assalam o Alaikum

iv been trying to login from a week now since i registered.i could not login.today i tried again & Alhumdillah it worked.please look into it because its really disturbing & i personally feel that this forum would help alot of people to learn & increase there knowledge.i tried the CONTACT US option as well but no reply,today i tried again by myself & it did the work.kindly do look into this matter
JZK

Status
Not open for further replies.