Do you like coffee???

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I like the South American/Latin coffees.

Now...iced coffee in the summer time is as good as iced tea ( I do mine in the sun).

And, yes, Insha'Allah my sisters and I can sit and sip coffee and have a chat. I know I will drive youal ( you all ) crazy.

Enjoy the day my Muslims enjoy the day.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooo many modes of coffee... lolz but no body said any thing about NATURAL COFFEE...

In my village... there are soo many coffee trees... when the coffees mature people pluck them and dry them well just on sun...

it would smell so nice when you take a walk on the season of coffee, on the tiny lanes of the villages, in the wonderful evenings.. SUBHANALLAH...

The atmosphere will be filled with coffee's smell ................ hmmmmmmmm

So the kids wait till the coffee is powdered..
My mum says that on those days they made coffee powder them selves at home.. wow
but now a days the task is finished with the help of modern machines

but ALHAMDULILLAH.. even now, the NATURAL COFFEE POWDER remains the same without any changes on its nature..:)

when they bring the powder to home, it will help you heal your head ache.. it will help you to study in the nights... it will cheer you up when you see the mist on near by hills through your windows in the evening... Basically.. Natural coffee would become your best companion.. !!!

I am used to PURE NATURAL COFFEE and not artificial flavored ones...

Brothers and sisters.. if can, plz try it out... you will feel REALLY FRESH !!!!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalaam walaikum,

I like the South American/Latin coffees.

Now...iced coffee in the summer time is as good as iced tea ( I do mine in the sun).

And, yes, Insha'Allah my sisters and I can sit and sip coffee and have a chat. I know I will drive youal ( you all ) crazy.

Enjoy the day my Muslims enjoy the day.

Yes, Columbian coffee is known like high quality coffee. Mashallah, it is very good taste.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooo many modes of coffee... lolz but no body said any thing about NATURAL COFFEE...

In my village... there are soo many coffee trees... when the coffees mature people pluck them and dry them well just on sun...

it would smell so nice when you take a walk on the season of coffee, on the tiny lanes of the villages, in the wonderful evenings.. SUBHANALLAH...

The atmosphere will be filled with coffee's smell ................ hmmmmmmmm

So the kids wait till the coffee is powdered..
My mum says that on those days they made coffee powder them selves at home.. wow
but now a days the task is finished with the help of modern machines

but ALHAMDULILLAH.. even now, the NATURAL COFFEE POWDER remains the same without any changes on its nature..:)

when they bring the powder to home, it will help you heal your head ache.. it will help you to study in the nights... it will cheer you up when you see the mist on near by hills through your windows in the evening... Basically.. Natural coffee would become your best companion.. !!!

I am used to PURE NATURAL COFFEE and not artificial flavored ones...

Brothers and sisters.. if can, plz try it out... you will feel REALLY FRESH !!!!!!

My sister, thank you for sharing these " coffee informations". :hijabi:,and for your recomendation about natural coffee.Mashallah, you described beautifully ,and it made me think of so many blessings from Allah. May Allah maka us of those who are always thankfull to Him.

I did not knew that Shri Lanka is known for making natural coffee, but it is truth that natural coffee is much better than artifical one.And by the way your descibed it dear sister, it seems it is better taste too.I have never tried it, I hope I will Inshallah. :shymuslima1:

By the way dear sister, you should not mention it, because if brother Saif reeds, he will drink more coffee, because he will think it is more healthy.:hijabi:

Baarak Allah feekh

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Today I had a coffee I actually liked, not just liked, but loved - it was Starbucks Caramel Latte with whipped cream! Not bitter at all, and just the right blend of sweet and caramel. :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Today I had a coffee I actually liked, not just liked, but loved - it was Starbucks Caramel Latte with whipped cream! Not bitter at all, and just the right blend of sweet and caramel. :D

Mashallah dear sister, the coffe you drink it seems very delicious.:hijabi: I have not tried never coffee with caramel, but I like caramel taste in other sweets.

I will add this type of coffee in my thread as well.

May Allah bless you

saifkhan

abd-Allah
By the way dear sister, you should not mention it, because if brother Saif reeds, he will drink more coffee, because he will think it is more healthy.:hijabi:

Baarak Allah feekh

I was sipping in coffee mug, and just heard the gossiping!!!
hu?!

but sisters, I can live without coffee....he he
some people when they come to know about my coffee consuming they think I'm addicted...lolz...but there are such people who are much more addicted to coffee....

but I'm sure, if someone starts taking black coffee, without sugar, after somedays, he/she surely gonna addicted, it is something....wow.....subhan Allah

JazakAllah khair once again for the wonderful thread
I got to make cup of coffee now, really, your replies reminded me...;-)

wa alaikumsalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
JazakAllah khair once again for the wonderful thread
I got to make cup of coffee now, really, your replies reminded me...;-)

wa alaikumsalam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa barakatuhu

Wa iyaki dear brother Saif

Plese, please dont do it, I will Edit my reply InshAllah. :)

I hope I was not too late, if yes then I hope you have enjoyed in your cup of coffeee.

May Allah bless you dear brother.Ameen Ya Rabb

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa raahmtullah wa barakatuhu

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
I have the reverse effect. Sad to say. I really don’t know what is the explanation of me drinking coffee, but instead of being awake, I will become sleepy instead.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa barakatuhu

Wa iyaki dear brother Saif

Plese, please dont do it, I will Edit my reply InshAllah. :)

I hope I was not too late, if yes then I hope you have enjoyed in your cup of coffeee.

May Allah bless you dear brother.Ameen Ya Rabb

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa raahmtullah wa barakatuhu

salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

ha ha ha

alhamdu liAllah had mug of coffee and then I went to pray Isha salah, then sat for dars, then dinner and then again we have taken tea, now insha Allah I'll go to bed

Jazakum Allah khair
wa alaikum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

ha ha ha

alhamdu liAllah had mug of coffee and then I went to pray Isha salah, then sat for dars, then dinner and then again we have taken tea, now insha Allah I'll go to bed

Jazakum Allah khair
wa alaikum salam

Alhamdulillah dear brother. But it is good that you at least drink tea before going to sleep and not coffee. :hijabi:

May Allah bless you.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

hmm, that looks YUMMMMY!! no joke :D
I LOVE coffee....but I dont drink it often. I am more of a eater than I am of a drinker, thats for sure!!!
the explanation of me drinking coffee, but instead of being awake, I will become sleepy instead.
Brother, same here!! when I drink coffee I get REALLY hyper like SUPER hyper and after that I crush. Which is why I dont drink coffee when I am studying for tests......if I do, I'd be talking nonsense the whole time and after the coffee is outta my system I'd be fast asleep on my precious bed!!! which will equal a BIG FAT FAIL!!

Sister Asja, those pictures are truly MOUTH WATERING!! subhana'Allaah.

g0lden

I tried kopi luwak recently when I was in Indonesia and granted it was good, but for the price I would not buy more.
I ended up buying large amounts of kopi (coffee) from the place in Bandung called "Kopi Aroma". Their Arabica & Robusto are both aged very well before the roasting even begins. Somewhere in the range of 5-8 years before roasting. This coffee has to be the best I have ever had. I really enjoy the Arabica.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/trav...ng_food_advisor/info-156-aroma_coffee_bar.php

:salam2: Sister,

I started liking Coffee after reading the book "The Road to Makkah", it is basically about travels of a Jewish convert Journalist from Austria.

He travelled much of the Muslim world from Saudi to North Africa and from Iran to Astar Khan in Russia. Most of it is devoted to day to day life of Arabian desert which includes Coffee.

By the way, Check out this video about Coffee from Indonesia...Might leave some bad taste...

[yt]0pajB4g3Q6Q[/yt]

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This is best way to make coffee:

Nokipannu+67243.jpg

Outside, after long walking in the forest... with some sugar and drinking by cups made by wood:

_MG_4654.JPG

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I just love my coffee...dont drink it everyday, just when I am extremely tired and need to wake up!:SMILY346: I like mine with light and sweet with some vanilla caramel creamer and milk....so good!:)