Do You Pray all 5 prayers, 4, 3, 2, 1 A Day ??

How often do you pray??

• I pray all my 5 prayers ON TIME everyday including Fajr

Votes: 57 53.8%
  • I MAKE UP all my 5 prayers. I don't pray on time everyday

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I pray MOST of my prayers ON TIME but miss a few

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • I MAKE UP most of my prayers but miss a few everyday

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I pray only 1 to 2 prayers ON TIME everyday

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I MAKE UP only 1 to 2 prayers everyday

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I pray a few times a week but NOT ON TIME

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pray only Juma'a (Friday) prayers - Friday to Friday

• I pray only during RAMADAN

• I pray once in a blue moon or none at all

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:...same here.It is so difficult sometimes because I have to change my sleeping and other things according to this while my classes and other daily stuffs are fixed.Here, In june isha is at 9:15 while in dec isha is at 6:00 pm.while magrib is at 4:30pm,
It really is a blessing for those who stay at regions where the timings does not change that much during summer and winter.

:salam2:
JazakAllah khair sister :) Allah (swt) will reward you dearly for it Inshallah - ameen

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: :)

I just want to add if i may, that reading the last ruku of Surah Kahf before going to bed, does help for waking up for fajr. :)
I can tell you its better than an alarm clock definately!

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum jazakallah khair for sharing the thread
Alhamdulillah i pray 5 times a day and sometimes i wake up late 4 fajr but still i make it up for it... May Allah make it easy for us all to pray the 5 daily prayers Inshallah... Ameen

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:

Do any of you pray *wherever* they might be? (school..mall..cafe..library..etc.)..do you just get up and go pray when it's time for that prayer?

I always want to do this when I'm out (which is not often anyway) because I do not like making up prayers takes that "special" feeling out of it..but I'm TERRIFIED that it would end up being riyaa'a and I REALLY do not need THAT..things are bad enough with all the fitnahs and shaitan-whispers..*SIGH*

Just wondering if anyone can share their experience???..I would surely appreciate it

And Ya allah...I am impressed by all the people who pray on time 5 times a day..that's just WOW! (yes, I'm linguistically-impaired today..sigh yet again)

Brother BigAk..shukran jazeelan and jazaka allah khair for the thread its inspirational to say the least :)

:wasalam:

As salamo alaikome....

I live in the USA=not many Mosques and in fact the closest one to me is in the neighboring state to the state I am living. SO that is not very convienent.

I work 2 jobs most days so this means I leave my home at 7:00am eastern time and I dont come back in the night until 10:45pm eastern time. I go directly from my first job to my second job without returning home. As you can see by the time ALL of my prayers are to be offered at this time SOOOOOOOO I have no choice but to pray outside the home.

What I normally do is of course I can offer Fajr in the early morning (it is at 5:30am here) then if it is a day where I work both jobs I will go to work and my first job I dont need to pray (alhamdulillah because its a filthy store where there is no clean place to pray in) so I stop working there 44 minutes before Dhuhr. That gives me enough time to get to my 2nd job and I dont need to be on the clock until 2:00pm so I arrive there in just enough time to perform salat then start work.

My problem lately has been Asr because that comes here at 5:32pm which is the busiest time of the day for the job so many times I am forced to wait until after 6:30pm to perform this salat. This is the only one I have been finding a problem with now.

Isha comes at 9:59pm here and I am off work at 10:00pm so thats only one minute. Technically I can pray this one at my job before leaving but by the time I get off work I feel so dirty I prefer to go home which only takes 30 mins and then I can clean myself properly for the salat. So for Asr its impossible for me to perform it on time when I am at work and for Isha I choose to wait until I get home to perform it.

On the days I dont work both jobs or I work only the morning job I have no problem at all and then I can perform salat exactly on time. May Allah forgive me for the times I am not able to.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Salam,

I would pretty much like to place my fardh prayers in two categories.

1. Whereby I feel so overwhelmed by Allaah everyday that I cannot wait to offer them;
2. When I feel as if I am on a spiritual low.

For (1) this will be the period whereby I offer a lot of Nafl prayers because I just want to pray and pray and pray.

But (2), when in a spiritual low, I will pray fardh (not at its early time after adhan) and sometimes skip dhikr and blessings and du'a altogether.

I hope to remain consistent please make du'a for me.

Does anyone feel the same way as I do?

salaam,

these are two types of heart's state:

spiritual high: bast

spiritual low: qabd

sometimes we feel low, but we shd try to maintain our worship.

it happens due to many reasons like Allah make it so that we dont feel proud of our worship or due to our sins.

no need to worry..just keep walkin in the path of Allah and keep making dua'