Do You Pray all 5 prayers, 4, 3, 2, 1 A Day ??

How often do you pray??

• I pray all my 5 prayers ON TIME everyday including Fajr

Votes: 57 53.8%
  • I MAKE UP all my 5 prayers. I don't pray on time everyday

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I pray MOST of my prayers ON TIME but miss a few

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • I MAKE UP most of my prayers but miss a few everyday

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I pray only 1 to 2 prayers ON TIME everyday

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I MAKE UP only 1 to 2 prayers everyday

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I pray a few times a week but NOT ON TIME

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pray only Juma'a (Friday) prayers - Friday to Friday

• I pray only during RAMADAN

• I pray once in a blue moon or none at all

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Salam Alikom; Good idea brother,I do pray all my five prayers with allah guidance, but could you please tell us,how could we protect ourselves from the dunia or the world materials which keeps us in our ghafla(innatention,negligence)
please give us some sollution

BigAk

bumping to allow new members who didn't have a chance to vote..

Alhamdu lil Lah.. This thread has helped me a lot in doing a whole lot better with my prayers.. I am praying more on time and not missing as many as before.

Jazakum Allah khair...

Isra

aka Tree2008
There should be an option between number 1 and 2 for people who do pray on time everyday, except when they are out of the house during prayer time and can't get to a place to pray and thus have to make up those missed.

As Salamo Alaikome......I totally agree because that would be me. Up until my office moved just last week I wasnt always able to perform salat in the right time so many times my salat would be late maybe an hour at a time. Now we are moved into a brand new office that has a storage room which works very well for me to perform salat in. It is very clean as the entire office including the carpet is brand new!!! I am so happy that Allah provided me a way so now my salat can be on time every day.

mohd2008

:salam2:
I pray all my 5 prayers ON TIME everyday including Fajr in the mosque in our city
some times I am the Imam in praying because of the absence of the Imam

AyeshaL

My husband is trying to teach me how to do the 5 prayers. It's kind of hard for me because it's hard to remember what to say when I don't know what it means. Insha Allah, I will catch on soon, because I really want the peace that will come with praying those 5 prayers everyday!

Assalaamu Alaikum,
You can get books (I call mine my 'baby book'!! lol) that print the arabic prayer in phonetical English - so you can learn how to pronounce things. These books also have a translation under it. It is important to understand what you are saying and one thing I felt that helped was using a translation of the Qur'an to study the surahs you read as part of the prayer - for example Surah Al-Fatihah - it really helps you understand the richness and depth of what you are saying :) Take it slowly - I used to feel quite silly doing my prayers with a book in my hand but if you do it five times a day you will be surprised, inshallah, how soon you can put it down. Marshallah that your husband is trying to teach you - he must be very patient :)

IbnAhmad

salaam

alhamdulilah i pray 5 times everyday...and may allah swt make it easy for me so it stays like that...amiin :) :)

wassalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, (alhamdulillah) i pray five times in a day.....and i hope allah gives everyone the capabiltiy to pray 5 times a day

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salam.
alhamdhulillah I pray all prayers 5 times a day, mashALLAH.
I sometimes go to sleep as late as 2:30 but still I can get up by allah swt's grace.
for me the most difficult is ofcause fajr as from winter to summer,the time changes from 5:30am to 2:08 am. and when it is fajr at 2, I use to sleep after performing prayers becox that will be my exam time and I have to go to exam during morning so sleep before that tightly...:D

BigAk

I pray all my 5 prayers ON TIME everyday including Fajr in the mosque in our city
some times I am the Imam in praying because of the absence of the Imam

Masha Allah... I see that you are even in Gaza... I admire you and love your strong faith along with all those in Gaza.. May Allah ease your sufferings and grant you Jannah.. Ameen... :D

BigAk

salam.
alhamdhulillah I pray all prayers 5 times a day, mashALLAH.
I sometimes go to sleep as late as 2:30 but still I can get up by allah swt's grace.
for me the most difficult is ofcause fajr as from winter to summer,the time changes from 5:30am to 2:08 am. and when it is fajr at 2, I use to sleep after performing prayers becox that will be my exam time and I have to go to exam during morning so sleep before that tightly...:D

Wow... Fajr at 2:30??? May I ask where you're from?? I am very curious.. May Allah grant you Jannah.. Ameen.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Do any of you pray *wherever* they might be? (school..mall..cafe..library..etc.)..do you just get up and go pray when it's time for that prayer?

I always want to do this when I'm out (which is not often anyway) because I do not like making up prayers takes that "special" feeling out of it..but I'm TERRIFIED that it would end up being riyaa'a and I REALLY do not need THAT..things are bad enough with all the fitnahs and shaitan-whispers..*SIGH*

Just wondering if anyone can share their experience???..I would surely appreciate it

And Ya allah...I am impressed by all the people who pray on time 5 times a day..that's just WOW! (yes, I'm linguistically-impaired today..sigh yet again)

Brother BigAk..shukran jazeelan and jazaka allah khair for the thread its inspirational to say the least :)

:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
Wow... Fajr at 2:30??? May I ask where you're from?? I am very curious.. May Allah grant you Jannah.. Ameen.

:salam2: ...yes broter indeed that is so true.
sorry,but I do not tell name of the place where I live,remember IT IS THE FAKEST PLACE.so it is so fake that I do not pronounce that name...:p:p.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

Do any of you pray *wherever* they might be? (school..mall..cafe..library..etc.)..do you just get up and go pray when it's time for that prayer?

I always want to do this when I'm out (which is not often anyway) because I do not like making up prayers takes that "special" feeling out of it..but I'm TERRIFIED that it would end up being riyaa'a and I REALLY do not need THAT..things are bad enough with all the fitnahs and shaitan-whispers..*SIGH*

Just wondering if anyone can share their experience???..I would surely appreciate it

And Ya allah...I am impressed by all the people who pray on time 5 times a day..that's just WOW! (yes, I'm linguistically-impaired today..sigh yet again)

Brother BigAk..shukran jazeelan and jazaka allah khair for the thread its inspirational to say the least :)

Asalamu alaykum

Yes, i am on the same situation sister. I remeber one time that i prayed at the school three salaahs. Dhuhur, Asr, and maghrib. Alhamdulilah i do pray five times a day, i hope Allah subhana wata'ala helps us keep praying everyday and excepts our salaah.

jazak ALlahu khayra brother:)

wasalam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
alhumdulillah, i also pray 5 times a day.

here in saudi arabia, offices are closed for prayers and mosques are plenty (in airport, malls, etc.), so its much easier than other places....if u are on the road, just park ur car and can pray ! all praises are due to Allah.

but i know problems in other nations...may Allah help us all.

i think if we keep Allah in our mind and ponder over enjoyments in jannah and pain in hellfire...it will become more easy to get up for prayers.

Nurain

Salam,

I would pretty much like to place my fardh prayers in two categories.

1. Whereby I feel so overwhelmed by Allaah everyday that I cannot wait to offer them;
2. When I feel as if I am on a spiritual low.

For (1) this will be the period whereby I offer a lot of Nafl prayers because I just want to pray and pray and pray.

But (2), when in a spiritual low, I will pray fardh (not at its early time after adhan) and sometimes skip dhikr and blessings and du'a altogether.

I hope to remain consistent please make du'a for me.

Does anyone feel the same way as I do?

muslimeen1989

Salam,

I would pretty much like to place my fardh prayers in two categories.

1. Whereby I feel so overwhelmed by Allaah everyday that I cannot wait to offer them;
2. When I feel as if I am on a spiritual low.

For (1) this will be the period whereby I offer a lot of Nafl prayers because I just want to pray and pray and pray.

But (2), when in a spiritual low, I will pray fardh (not at its early time after adhan) and sometimes skip dhikr and blessings and du'a altogether.

I hope to remain consistent please make du'a for me.

Does anyone feel the same way as I do?

I understand what you mean its hard when you feel low but i try my best to keep constant even with the sunnah because our prophet :saw: said that keep preforming sunnah and dont desist e.g. if a person starts praying tahajud they should not stop until death overpowers him when i hear this hadith and how important consistency is i tire myself with praying nafil salah even though i may feel low it boosts you back inshallah

hope i havent said anything wrong inshallah

AyeshaL

AA,
Marshallah for your desire to rush to prayer like this - it is really inspiring :) It's actually quite an interesting topic - I may start a thread of 'Where's the oddest place you've prayed'! I know a brother who prayed behind a bush in Turkey when the Azan went and I know a sister who prayed at a huge train station - just put her coat down and prayed on the platform! Marshallah! I do find it hard to be so fearless and try and pray in places that are more discreet - otherwise I find it hard to concentrate. Places I would recommend are shops - if you know the direction (buy a compass if not!) then shop changing rooms can be a blessing alhamdulilla :) Also, find out where all the mosques / prayer rooms are in your town / city - I am so surprised at the number I've found in London - there are some great ones hidden away! Try and plan your day with your prayers in mind - sometimes it's not always possible, especially if you're with non-Muslims but make dua that Allah will make it easier for you.
WS

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
aslam o alikum wow idk how you guyz do it my friend lives in a place where
isha is 2307 fajr 2,48

I am like WOW

:salam2:...same here.It is so difficult sometimes because I have to change my sleeping and other things according to this while my classes and other daily stuffs are fixed.Here, In june isha is at 9:15 while in dec isha is at 6:00 pm.while magrib is at 4:30pm,
It really is a blessing for those who stay at regions where the timings does not change that much during summer and winter.