"Dont Loot" .. american soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innvertigo

assalamu alaikum oegt,

As for contributing to lawlessness, that was the point of my question, so let me pose it for you sister. If the americans (and british, et al) were to magically disappear tomorrow, would that heal the country?

That's a good question, I fully support the pull out of the Americans and British. I've been for this since the begining. Democracy will not work on a country who is mired by faith based laws. They need another kinder, gentler Sadam.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

This topic reminds me of the aftermath of St.Katrina. When a white guy was taking food from the abandoned store, he was 'taking food to survive'. When a black guy did the same, he was 'stealing', 'looting' etc..

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

I wrote several responses. I cancelled. I came back.

I am now throughly confused. Someone please help me.
American Muslim, I do not understand why the UN would help any Muslim. Why take internal ( Muslim affaris) to a body comprised of the kuffur? The extent of control America has on the UN makes any rational compromise unrealisltic.
Secondly, why make excuses for the immoral behavior of the soliders? They are not teenagers. You deprive them of the responsibility of thier volunteered acts of barbarsim against innoncent civilians.
The Americans have imposed a war on civilians. Looting? What about the treasures of Islam that were stolen by the soliders?
What about the treasures of Islam that have been bombed by the soliders?
Waht about the treasures of Islam, that has been slain by the soliders?

And for my brothers in Islam,
Please kind and gentle brothers, Islam teaches us the best of manners, I feel your pain and am inspired by your passsion....do not allow the kuffur to attack the best of manners..answer them..but do not resort to their level. Show them with your intellect ane ability to communicate how to respond ..
Inshalla, your pen will be strong and your responses wise.

apocalypse77

the message of today is quite clear. Muslim blood is a cheap commodity.

Salam,

I wrote several responses. I cancelled. I came back.

I am now throughly confused. Someone please help me.
American Muslim, I do not understand why the UN would help any Muslim. Why take internal ( Muslim affaris) to a body comprised of the kuffur? The extent of control America has on the UN makes any rational compromise unrealisltic.
Secondly, why make excuses for the immoral behavior of the soliders? They are not teenagers. You deprive them of the responsibility of thier volunteered acts of barbarsim against innoncent civilians.
The Americans have imposed a war on civilians. Looting? What about the treasures of Islam that were stolen by the soliders?
What about the treasures of Islam that have been bombed by the soliders?
Waht about the treasures of Islam, that has been slain by the soliders?

And for my brothers in Islam,
Please kind and gentle brothers, Islam teaches us the best of manners, I feel your pain and am inspired by your passsion....do not allow the kuffur to attack the best of manners..answer them..but do not resort to their level. Show them with your intellect ane ability to communicate how to respond ..
Inshalla, your pen will be strong and your responses wise.

island muslim

salaam alaiykum,

brothers and sisters discussing here should watch the two videos of mosques being destroyed by the infidel american army. It will give you more information prevalent for this discussion.

jazakallah khairan.

wassalaam alaiykum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
so you are in favor of stealing?

I believe the Iraqi people have more rights over Iraqi wood than the invading, foreign USA troops. The troops should pay damage fees for destroying a good, working car like that.

Even though the question is not directed at me; I'm not in favour of stealing, and I'm not in favour of foreigners destroying my car on my land, acting as the police force that can hand out any punishment it wants.

I

Innvertigo

I believe the Iraqi people have more rights over Iraqi wood than the invading, foreign USA troops. The troops should pay damage fees for destroying a good, working car like that.

Even though the question is not directed at me; I'm not in favour of stealing, and I'm not in favour of foreigners destroying my car on my land, acting as the police force that can hand out any punishment it wants.

You nor I know the REAL circumstance of that particular incident. Actually there is an Iraqi government who sactions these actions.

justoneofmillion

You nor I know the REAL circumstance of that particular incident. Actually there is an Iraqi government who sactions these actions.
hi , oh kathrina as if the whole world didn`t see ethiopia in the middle of sophisticated, arrogant, triumphalist land how can you bother to do others buisness when you can not even fix your own country ?answer the question!or is it that because they were black? because the triangle trade the cux cux clan were not enough?!or because your criminal president`s mother said quote"oh you know these people were already poor so at least we are helping them a little bit" ?check Spike lee`s movie!while we are trying to teach the world about humanrights equality we can`t even take care of our own people and make health care accesible for everybody because we are too busy in other parts of the world trying to fill the pockets of Halliburton ..etc!you fools your administration has put you in danger and has brought you the disregard and empathy of the whole world i have no problem with the folk but these criminals leaders of yours have stollen your country for their own interest you better wake up if you really believe in the democratie you are preaching otherwise you will pay a heavy price in the next 30 years you gonna live a nightmare.wish you the best

peace

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Please remember in the US it is the present tense. We are living in a hellish nightmare. People have no food, they can't pay their utility bills, and health insurance is for the few. The country was stolen when the Constitution was written. The poor are fodder for the pleasure of the rich. Yet, there is no need to worry...Inshallah, when the Hour arrives some slates will be clean...it is indeed a blessing to be free and not shackled to the wealth that was hoarded, after all most things rot when not used.

I

Innvertigo

hi , oh kathrina as if the whole world didn`t see ethiopia in the middle of sophisticated, arrogant, triumphalist land how can you bother to do others buisness when you can not even fix your own country ?answer the question!or is it that because they were black? because the triangle trade the cux cux clan were not enough?!or because your criminal president`s mother said quote"oh you know these people were already poor so at least we are helping them a little bit" ?check Spike lee`s movie!while we are trying to teach the world about humanrights equality we can`t even take care of our own people and make health care accesible for everybody because we are too busy in other parts of the world trying to fill the pockets of Halliburton ..etc!you fools your administration has put you in danger and has brought you the disregard and empathy of the whole world i have no problem with the folk but these criminals leaders of yours have stollen your country for their own interest you better wake up if you really believe in the democratie you are preaching otherwise you will pay a heavy price in the next 30 years you gonna live a nightmare.wish you the best

peace

Not at anytime did your post represent anything in reality. It just sounds like you're throwing out talking points you heard on the news without having a point. If you throw 10 unrelated topics in the air it doesn't mean that they will stick. You went from Katrina to our trouubled leadership...make up your mind.

I

Innvertigo

Salam,

Please remember in the US it is the present tense. We are living in a hellish nightmare. People have no food, they can't pay their utility bills, and health insurance is for the few. The country was stolen when the Constitution was written. The poor are fodder for the pleasure of the rich. Yet, there is no need to worry...Inshallah, when the Hour arrives some slates will be clean...it is indeed a blessing to be free and not shackled to the wealth that was hoarded, after all most things rot when not used.

We are not living in a hellish nightmare, people have plenty of food (probably heard that on Al Jazzera (sp) I have no problem paying my bills and Health insurance is not for the few (however it does need to be revamped). The Constitution is one of the best documents known to man (IMHO) The poor are fodder in all countries and the middle east is no exception. I'm happy I live here in the US and while I don't praise the rich I can live the way I WANT to, believe whatever I WANT to believe and noone alive can force me to believe anything that I concider fiction. Don't fool yourself into thinking this country is hell on Earth, I love it here.

justoneofmillion

Not at anytime did your post represent anything in reality. It just sounds like you're throwing out talking points you heard on the news without having a point. If you throw 10 unrelated topics in the air it doesn't mean that they will stick. You went from Katrina to our trouubled leadership...make up your mind.
hi ,do not get any smarter than you are willing to be dumb you know exactly my point, just don`t escape the questions and stop "saying "it is a mystery every time you get stuck to explain something that is illogical to understand! my point is simple and clear <ou can`t even fix your own business at home and want to judge and comment about others in their own country!just be kind and answer the question that is all!and next time put a greeting line i told you before am not going to repeat it! i guess you are too used to come uninvited without any behaviour well you gonna have to learn that dear friend otherwise the rest of your lives is going to be a nightmare and get out of Idaho don`t remain isolated come and see the world as a guest or a tourist not an invader travel meet people from other countries mentalities and you will start thinking with a more constructive mind you are so isolated there you do not know nothing about the world am sorry sir but human stupidity can leave one really clueless even with 36 years no trace of wisdom you are arguing and presenting yourself like a kid from what i see !anyways. answer the questions once again how can you ignore so many problems and deficiencies in your own country and wanna bother about doing others business? and how can you make sure you won`t be fooled next time ? by knowing who you are going to let vote otherwise you would end up with a gouvernement like that! peace
IS THIS FICTION TOO? answer the question!
[yt]WCoVaeYHzWA[/yt]

regards

I

Innvertigo

Your point is all over the place. Stay on topic.

"<ou can`t even fix your own business at home and want to judge and comment about others in their own country"

I tend to agree to a point. We have the ability to fix our own problems but we waste our money and resources on meaningless endeavors, euphoric plans and the Middle East. We give money and resources to countries and programs who have no intention on spending it wisely. I agree that we should butt out (which is no secret since i've said it 100 times it seems) and I wish we would and let the middle east solve their own problems. but yet again this had nothing to do with the question I asked...get it?

"just be kind and answer the question that is all!and next time put a greeting line i told you before am not going to repeat it!

Point to a place where I'm being unkind to anyone? It seems that you can't come up with a logical response so you resort to personally attacking those that don't agree with you, Isra has done the same while I try to stay civil. I ask a simple question of "are you in favor of stealing" and that is unkind? Or is it that I don't agree with you? I don't agree with a lot of thiung but that does not make me unkind. I don't start posts with greetings so I guess you'll have to keep repeating yourself, spare me the threats.

"otherwise the rest of your lives is going to be a nightmare and get out of Idaho don`t remain isolated come and see the world as a guest or a tourist not an invader travel meet people from other countries mentalities and you will start thinking with a more constructive mind you are so isolated there you do not know nothing about the world am sorry sir but human stupidity can leave one really clueless even with 36 years no trace of wisdom you are arguing and presenting yourself like a kid from what i see !anyways"

My life is perfectly fine. I live in the Detroit Metro area where the largest concentration of Jewish and Muslims outside of the middle east live. Very metropolitan (can you say the same?). I have been to the Middle east, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America....have you? Don't pretend to think that anyone outside of the middle east lives in a bubble, because you'd be wrong. It seems you are the one not answering questions since my original question started this. What other questions do you have for me? Do you want me to guess the average rainfall in the Amazon basin? Your questions have nothing to do with the discussion. We get it, you hate the United States..get over it.

"answer the questions once again how can you ignore so many problems and deficiencies in your own country and wanna bother about doing others business? and how can you make sure you won`t be fooled next time ? by knowing who you are going to let vote otherwise you would end up with a gouvernement like that!"

This is what i'm talking about, what do any of these questions have to do with the topic of this thread? If you want to debate me one on one please feel free to IM me and we can have dialogue on anything you want to discuss. Those questions you ask are irrelavent to the discussion, period.

P.S. I can't view them videos from this computer, perhaps a link would help.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

This thread has gone way off-topic and gotten out of hand.
Therefore this thread is now closed

wasalam​

Status
Not open for further replies.