Don't wear hijab you will look ugly

Muzlim

Salaams

I came across this and subhanAllah its a very powerful video which passes the concept about Hijab really well.

MashAllah for the creativity of the people who made it, its also part of a series as well. Just watching another one now. Post your thoughts inshAllah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5kNNn-hciQ

justoneofmillion

:salam2:eek:nly beautiful women can allow themselves to wear hijaab in my mind,because they know they would look good anyways.they don t need to expose themselves to look pretty and beg for attention and confirmation,they already know it alhamdulillah

wassalaam

aishah_2304m

peace lover
y be artificial???

:blackhijab::blackhijab:its alarming to c dat da 'being natural' factor s jus fadin away...ppl wanna b sumthin which dey r not...but des r da signs f da las hour...fitnah everywhere...its high tym n v all sisters need 2 abide my da quran n da hadith...May Allah guide us all to the straight path ameen

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

it is unfortunate how some sisters "mistreat" hijab.... seems like some sisters don't know the definition of hijab... lol, but not funny, unfortunate, there was a "sister" who wear a head scarf and wearing white cleaaaar clothing that one can see through it, in an import ... can u believe this!!!!!!!!!!...another "sister" who wear head scarf with tight clothing and showing her feet just below her knee... how can we be a good umma and have Allah's help if there are/will be "majority" of sisters like this or any other disobedient that muslims do.... May Allah protect us....ameen

A'ISHA888

SALAM

SALAMALAKIUM TO ALL, I THINK WE AS INDIVIDUALS MUST MAKE THE CHANGE, WE MUST STOP BEING QUIET AND OPEN OUR MOUTHS TO THESE SISTERS EVEN IF THEY GET MAD WE MUST WARN THEM OF THE PUNISHMENT FROM ALLAH(SWT)AND BACK IT UP WITH KNOWLEDGE FROM THE QURAN AND SUNNAH,AND IF THEY STILL DENY THE TRUTH THEN WE AS SERVANTS OF ALLAH HAVE DONE ARE PART AND MAYBE ONE DAY THOSE WORDS WILL MEAN SOMETHINGS TO THAT SISTER AND MAYBE INSHALLAH SHE WILL BE PASSING ON THAT KNOWLEDGE TO ANOTHER SISTER IN THE SAME SITUATION,BUT WE HOLS THE SOLUTION SO NEXT TIME YOU SEE THAT SISTER WITH THE TIGHT JEANS OR MAKE UP,(KOHL ON THE EYES IS NOT HARAM)BUT THE FULL FACE MAKEUP OR EVEN PERFUME LET HER KNOW KINDLY WHAT ALLAH(SWT)SAYS ABOUT THE PUNISHMENT FOR THESE WOMEN....:tti_sister:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Well, i believe hijabi sisters play an important role in influencing those sisters who have not wear hijaab. Bring those non hijabis within you social circle and advice them on the sharia ruling about hijaab. It is not that difficult

:salam2: everyone. I do agree that one should wear hijab in the right way.One should not show hair cause then the whole reason of wearing a scarf is lost. But i feel upset with the brothers when they say oh women dont know how to do this or that. To all the brothers out there i wanna tell u this i wish u could try it and say the same thing. believe me its not easy wearing hijab.

Shannonx

I'm not even close to wearing the hijab yet and i'm already facing these problems from shaytan..telling me i'll look ugly in it..etc all that not so fun stuff.

That thing scares me though lol

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

While it is obvious I support the wearing of hijaab I really feel there is an unfair focus on the female side of Islam. There have been so many times I have been salaamed by a brother and was caught completely off guard. Why, you ask? Because he had on a tight tshirt, jeans and no beard and no kufi. He rejects the sunnah so how is that less than a woman who does not wear hijaab?

But I see people focusing only on the hijaab. Not prayers, or fasting, or encouraging our sisters and brothers as they fight their own jihads. Instead we nitpick and try to find the person's short comings. For the critical brothers, do you wear the tobah? How long is your beard? If you can't answer the positive to these questions then why do you reject the sunnah? Why is it so easy to judge these sisters when we all struggle with our naffs?

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Amir_of_spain

As a guy i can definetly say that it all comes down to how u wear the hijab and its associated clothing. Some sistas wear it very good, so they look very pretty, elegent and stylish. And im telling u sistas now, that this gets noticed by other non-muslim girls, ie that u can be a women and look beautiful without the need of showing so much flesh. However other much younger sistas wear it in a awkward way and u think huh whats going on here; some kinda of fashion diasaster, also please if your wearing hijab dont forget to cover the rest, espeically the chest area. In the uk many sistas wear hijab yet dont cover up the area around just below the neck. Also dont wear hijab if your gona wear some tight trousers showing off your butt, it just looks so wrong. For the rest of u hijabis, keep up the good work sistaz.

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
Salaam,

While it is obvious I support the wearing of hijaab I really feel there is an unfair focus on the female side of Islam. There have been so many times I have been salaamed by a brother and was caught completely off guard. Why, you ask? Because he had on a tight tshirt, jeans and no beard and no kufi. He rejects the sunnah so how is that less than a woman who does not wear hijaab?

But I see people focusing only on the hijaab. Not prayers, or fasting, or encouraging our sisters and brothers as they fight their own jihads. Instead we nitpick and try to find the person's short comings. For the critical brothers, do you wear the tobah? How long is your beard? If you can't answer the positive to these questions then why do you reject the sunnah? Why is it so easy to judge these sisters when we all struggle with our naffs?

Wasalaam

~Sarah

wa aleiki salaam wa rahmatullaahi

Masha'Allaah dear sis, you summed it all up!

Brothers show your beards
seleme2.gif

lol

:muslim_child:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazak ALlah 4 sharing
BUT
since wen dos satan have gay looks and gay clothes :L:D
loooooooooooooooll

millibent

so tru

is soooooooooo sacry theese things happen every day!!! :hijabi: i started wearing hijab when i was 10 i was excited that i could share it with someone, because i went to a public school with only one other muslim girl.
when i started middle school every thing changed i feel left out because i am alwys last picked and now i am THe ONLy muslim girl who wears hijab. < sigh>

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
As a guy i can definetly say that it all comes down to how u wear the hijab and its associated clothing. Some sistas wear it very good, so they look very pretty, elegent and stylish. And im telling u sistas now, that this gets noticed by other non-muslim girls, ie that u can be a women and look beautiful without the need of showing so much flesh. However other much younger sistas wear it in a awkward way and u think huh whats going on here; some kinda of fashion diasaster, also please if your wearing hijab dont forget to cover the rest, espeically the chest area. In the uk many sistas wear hijab yet dont cover up the area around just below the neck. Also dont wear hijab if your gona wear some tight trousers showing off your butt, it just looks so wrong. For the rest of u hijabis, keep up the good work sistaz.

:ma: thatz so tru
jazakalah for that
take care
:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

it is unfortunate how some sisters "mistreat" hijab.... seems like some sisters don't know the definition of hijab... lol, but not funny, unfortunate, there was a "sister" who wear a head scarf and wearing white cleaaaar clothing that one can see through it, in an import ... can u believe this!!!!!!!!!!...another "sister" who wear head scarf with tight clothing and showing her feet just below her knee... how can we be a good umma and have Allah's help if there are/will be "majority" of sisters like this or any other disobedient that muslims do.... May Allah protect us....ameen

I had a sister PM this message today...

brother why you wrotte the words sister with inverted commas? Is it because you don´t consider then to be a part from our ummah, yani real muslims?
If so than this is not fair! Even they do wrong and are sinners. aslong as they call themself muslims they are our sisters. Inshaalah Allah will guide them. when we see brothers/sisters who are in the wrong path we should give our best to help them to open their eyes, but of course without beeing rude or blaming them. life is very short and it is not precious. And sometimes it can be enough just to be a good representer of Islam instead of trying to explain ppl the truth by talking. Aish (r.a.) said abot our prophet (saw) that he was a living Quran...

oh and I really like a lot what is writting under your avatar: "Whoever seeks forgiveness for believers, Allah will writte for him a good deed for each believer "... take care brother

:wasalam:

hope i didn't offend any sister...

it disturbs me when i see some of our "sisters" represent Islam in the wrong way... i put "" on sisters word indicating that what they are doing is not islamic or been a muslim... NOT BECAUSE SHE IS A FEMALE

I have nothing against females... my mother, sister, and nieces are all females and i love them all... I also love all my sisters in islam and wouldn't want any harm to reach them as they are part of our ummah...

i posted this thread a while ago... Please have a look at it...
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37998

wasalamo alaikom :)