Dream of prophet PBUH

Qaise

A salaam o alikum brothers, My name is qaise , I m 17 years old and from Afghanistan . I m student of university . Doing BS-IT in preston university in islamabad , Pakistan.

Recently about 2 months ago . I Dreamed about Prophet(P.B.U.H)

He didn't talk to me at all. I was just watching their battle against kafir . and i knew in dream its our prophet PBUH and nor i remember his appearance . But was wearing really good cloths.

We were all in desert , There were many people and there was our beloved prophet (P.B.U.H) and there were many idols and some Hindu(Kafir) Priest( scholars ) It was like a battle of hazrat Muhammad against kafir , They put their idols in front of Prophet (PBUH) and prophet PBUH didnt say anything But he took a dry mud from land( i dont know what it calls in english ) and Put on the head of idols and the idol transform into living being and knee and sajda to our prophet PBUH . And those idols asked prophet " You forgot to give our food" and all the people were shocked around there and was thinking he is doing magic .

This is all , i saw this dream about 2-3 months ago but recently . i saw a dream of allah . If someone can interpet this dream . i will be glad and will tell my next dream that allah told me.

I have not commited any sin yet . as i m young except the minor sin such as shouting to my little bros. and i love allah and the prophet of allah and i always listen to translation of quran and its totally maricle of allah given to us "Quran"

My father(Muhammand latif safdar) was killed in sucide attack in afghanistan and its been a year. Please pray for him thanks

Idris575

Wa alaykum assalam

I am not going to give you any interpretations or anything but only mention couple of points;
*If you think you've seen the prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam then the description you give of him should match what is reported in the seerah and if it doesn't then you haven't seen the prophet even if you think you did. So i suggest you go to a person of knowledge and trust and tell him what you saw.
*One of the companions of the prophet went to Syria where he saw people doing sajda to their priests, so when he returned to madeena he did sajda to the prophet and he didn't like that.
*If you mean by you "saw a dream of Allah" that you saw Allah, then this is a very dangerous statement, because the beleivers will only see Allah in Jannah. Allah told Musa alayhis salam "you cannot see me...." 7:143

Dreams are of 3 types.
1. A person sees in his dream what is in his mind in the daytime,
2. A dream shown by shaytan to misguide
3. A dream from Allah

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
*If you mean by you "saw a dream of Allah" that you saw Allah, then this is a very dangerous statement, because the beleivers will only see Allah in Jannah. Allah told Musa alayhis salam "you cannot see me...." 7:143

Dreams are of 3 types.
1. A person sees in his dream what is in his mind in the daytime,
2. A dream shown by shaytan to misguide
3. A dream from Allah

Akhee please don't make statements like that. It is possible for a righteous person to see Allaah (I am not saying that Qaise did), but not see how He really is- Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala. A righteous person may see in his dream, Allaah speaking to him and so and so forth, but not see Allaah Himself- as there is nothing like unto Him, Jalla Jalaaluh

But generally people mis-use these sort of things and lie about it.

As for Qaise: Then akhee, how are you sure that you actually saw the Prophet :saw2: in your dream? Do you know all of his descriptions and what he looks like- :saw2:?

And the dream sounds problematic for some reasons, because you said the living being did sajdah to the Prophet :saw2:... and how can this be the case when he :saw2: disliked the Sahaabah to even stand for him, let alone prostrate.

With regards to seeing Allaah, then if you "heard" anything that goes against the sharee`ah or not from the sharee`ah, then know that you have not heard Allaahu Subhaanah.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
It is possible for a righteous person to see Allaah (I am not saying that Qaise did), but not see how He really is- Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala. A righteous person may see in his dream, Allaah speaking to him and so and so forth, but not see Allaah Himself- as there is nothing like unto Him, Jalla Jalaaluh

Proof??? Jazakum Allahu khyir.

In my (very) limited knowledge, i havent heard any hadith that any of the sahabah had seen Allah (the way you mentioned) in his/her dream...

But once a sister told me that she dreamt that someone is at her doorstep while she is in her room(or something) and she asked her mom to go see who is at the door, all the while she is convinced that it is Allah who is waiting...
That is her whole dream,it seems

This dream left me wondering for days, like can we hear/see Allah in our dream etc. and thats the reason i'm asking you.. Barak Allahu feek.

wassalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullah.

auroran

:salam2:

What do you mean when you 'saw' Allaah akhi.

Insha' Allaah your father is in my du'aa's.

Hasan al Amriki

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh brothers and sisters.

As for the dream with Rasulallah (SAW), it could be that Allah (SWT) let you see that dream to make you feel happy (happy that you might have seen Rasulallah SAW).

But it's important that you know Rasulallah (SAW)'s appearance (how he looked and dressed like).

Click this:

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/1512/dream

And also, it's best to be careful when one dreams about Allah, because of a few things:

1.) The ONLY ones who were able to speak or hear (the voice of) Allah (SWT) were the Anbiyya' like Musa, Ibrahim, and Rasullah (Aleyhe' Salatu Wa Salam).

2.) If a person ever saw or imagined Allah (SWT), then they would NOT be able to see Him in His TRUE FORM (His real features, like how he REALLY looks like).

3.) Allah (SWT) does NOT look like ANYTHING that WE have EVER seen

Because in Surah Shoora (Surah 43), He says, "Laysa Kamislihi Shay', wa Huwas Sami ul-Baseer," that there is NOTHING which can compare to Him.

In other words, Allah (SWT) has an Arsh, but he does not SIT ONTOP of His Arsh like the way that humans or animals sit; and he sees, but He doesn't have eyes like humans, animals, Jinn, Angels, or the Fire of Jahanam (in one Hadith, it states that the fire of Jahanam will have two eyes and look at it's dwellers on the Day of Judgment).

Hasan al Amriki

4.) And also, if one were EVER to dream/imaginge seeing Allah (SWT), then they would ONLY be able to see themselves LOOKING UP to were Allah (SWT) is (above above His Arsh, which is above Janatul Firdaws), and then they would ONLY be able to see a special Light.

Watch this poem by Ibn Qayyim (RA). Ibn Qayyim (RA) was a special Waliullah and was a student of Sh. Ibn Taymiyyah around the 14th century (700 Hijrah) (as far as I know). Ibn Qayyim (RA) was known for his devouted Love to Allah (SWT) and His Rasul (SAW), and he wrote many books talking about Having special Love and Wala' (Loyalty) to Allah (SWT) (and his Rasul SAW). Ibn Qayyim (RA) would also spend a lot of nights crying and weeping in his Love for Allah (SWT) during Tahajjud.

[yt]KEnDe_23II4[/yt]

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Proof??? Jazakum Allahu khyir.

In my (very) limited knowledge, i havent heard any hadith that any of the sahabah had seen Allah (the way you mentioned) in his/her dream...

But once a sister told me that she dreamt that someone is at her doorstep while she is in her room(or something) and she asked her mom to go see who is at the door, all the while she is convinced that it is Allah who is waiting...
That is her whole dream,it seems

This dream left me wondering for days, like can we hear/see Allah in our dream etc. and thats the reason i'm asking you.. Barak Allahu feek.

wassalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullah.

Wa baarakAllaahu feek

Generally, you would come across issues like this in the books of `Aqeedah. Me, personally, I never knew this untill our teacher actually mentioned it... and yes we were pretty shocked at first too.

In general, it is the view of Ahlus-Sunnah wa-l jamaa`ah that Allaah can be seen or heard in one's dream and one may see Him Subhaanahu wa ta`aala in a beautiful form, but this is not the actual form of Allaah. On the other hand, one must be careful that: there is an agreement of scholars that one cannot see Allaah while he was awake, and indeed scholars have called the person a Kaafir if he had claimed seeing Allaah while he was awake- and there is Ijmaa` of scholars that one cannot see Him in this world.

Below is part of a fatwa from IslamQA:

The question of whether Allaah may be seen in a dream does not contradict the fact that Allaah cannot be seen in reality in this world, because all the texts quoted above speak about physical vision when one is awake, not the “vision” of the heart when one is asleep. Proof that the latter kind of vision is possible is to be seen in the hadeeth about the dispute of the “chiefs on high” (the angels). Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said, “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘My Lord came to me tonight in the most beautiful form.’ I think he said, ‘in a dream. He said, “O Muhammad, do you know what the chiefs on high disputed about?” I said, “No.” He put His hand between my shoulder-blades and I could feel its coolness on my chest (or just beneath my throat), then I knew everything that is in the heavens and on earth. He said, “O Muhammad, do you know what the chiefs on high disputed about?” I said, “Yes.” He said, “About expiation, and expiation is staying in the mosque after prayers, walking to join congregational prayers, and doing wudoo’ properly in adverse conditions. Whoever does that will live a good life and die a good death, and will be as sinless as the day his mother bore him.” He said, “O Muhammad, when you pray, say Allaahumma innee as’aluka fa’l al-khayraat wa tark al-munkaraat wa hubb al-masaakeen, wa idha aradta bi ‘ibaadika fitnatan fa’qbudni ilayka ghayra maftoon (O Allaah, I ask you to make me do good deeds and avoid evil deeds, and to make me love the poor and wretched. If You want to test Your slaves, then take me unto You without subjecting me to the trial). One’s status in Paradise may be raised by spreading the greeting of salaam, feeding others, and praying at night when people are sleeping.”’ (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 16026; and by al-Tirmidhi, 3159, who said it is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

Some of the scholars have commented that it is possible to see Allaah in a dream.

Imaam al-Daarimi said, in his refutation of Bishr ibn Ghiyaath, “This seeing took place in a dream, and in a dream it is possible to see Allaah in any shape or form.” (p. 166)

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said, “A believer may see his Lord in a dream, in various forms according to his faith and belief. If his eemaan is correct, he can only see Him in a beautiful form, and if his faith is lacking, this will be reflected in the way he sees Him. Seeing Allaah in a dream is not like seeing Him in reality. It may have different interpretations and meanings referring to something in reality.” (al-Fataawa, 3/390)

He also said, “Whoever sees Allaah in a dream sees Him in a form that corresponds to his own state. If he is righteous, he will see Him in a beautiful form, which is why the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw him in the most beautiful form. (al-Fataawa, 5/251)

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Azeez ibn Baaz was asked about the ruling concerning one who claims to have seen the Lord of Glory in a dream, and whether it was true, as some claim, that Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal had seen the Lord of Glory in his dreams more than one hundred times. The Shaykh answered as follows:

“Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) and others said that it is possible for a man to see his Lord in a dream, but what he sees is not reality, because there is nothing like Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘… There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.’ [al-Shoora 42:11]. Nothing in His creation is like unto Him. A person may dream that his Lord is speaking to him, and no matter what kind of image he sees, that image is not Allaah, because there is nothing that is like Allaah in any way. Shaykh Taqiy al-Deen (may Allaah have mercy on him) mentioned that dreams differ according to the state of the person who is dreaming. The more righteous and closer to goodness a person is, the more correct his dream will be, but the truth is still something other than what he sees, because the guiding principle is still that there is nothing like unto Allaah.

He may hear a voice and be told such-and-such, or to do such-and-such, without any clear image resembling anything in creation, because there is nothing at all like unto Allaah… Some people may imagine that they have seen their Lord when in fact this is not the case. The Shaytaan may deceive a person and make him imagine that he is their Lord, as it was reported that he made ‘Abd al-Qaadir al-Jeelaani see him on a throne above water, and said, ‘I am your Lord and I freed you from doing any duties (worship, etc.).’ ‘Abd al-Qaadir al-Jeelaani said, ‘Get lost, O enemy of Allaah! You are not my Lord, because the commands of my Lord are not cancelled for anyone,’ or some similar words.

And here is another fatwa from IslamQA:

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah and others said that it is possible for a person to see his Lord in a dream, but what they see is not how He really is, because there is nothing like unto Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“There is nothing like Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer”

[al-Shoora 42:11]

So nothing in His creation resembles Him, but a person may see in his dream that his Lord is speaking to him, but whatever images he sees is not Allaah because there is nothing like unto Allaah, so there is nothing that resembles Him.

Shaykh Taqiy al-Deen said concerning this that it may vary according to the situation of the person who sees it. The more righteous and good the person is, the closer his dream will be to what is true and correct, but Allaah is different from whatever he sees, because the basic principle is that there is nothing like unto Allaah.

He may hear a voice that says such and such or do such and such, without seeing any image that resembles any created being, because there is nothing like unto Allaah. It was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw his Lord in a dream. It was narrated from Mu’aadh (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw his Lord, and it was narrated via a number of isnaads that he saw his Lord, and that Allaah put His hand between the Prophet’s shoulders so that he felt its coolness on his chest. Al-Haafiz ibn Rajab wrote an essay on that which he entitled Ikhtiyaar al-Awla fi Sharh Hadeeth Ikhtisaam al-Mala’ al-A’laa. This indicates that the Prophets saw their Lord in their dreams. But as for seeing the Lord in this world with their eyes, that did not happen.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that no one will see his Lord until he dies. This was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked whether he had seen his Lord, he said: “I saw Light.” This was narrated by Muslim from Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him).

‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) was asked about that and she said that no one will see Him in this world, because seeing Allaah in Paradise is the greatest blessing for the Muslims, so that will happen only to the people of Paradise and the believers in the Hereafter, and to the believers in the place of standing on the Day of Resurrection. This world is the abode of trial and testing, the place shared by both good and evil people, so it is not the place for seeing Allaah, for seeing Him is the greatest blessing, so Allaah has saved it for His believing slaves in the abode of honour on the Day of Resurrection.

With regard to seeing Allaah in a dream as many people claim to have done, that varies according to the situation of the one who saw that – as Shaykh al-Islam (Ibn Taymiyah – may Allaah have mercy on him) said – how righteous and pious the person is. Some people may imagine that they have seen Allaah when that is not the case, for the Shaytaan may appear to them and make them think that he is their Lord, as it was narrated that he appeared to ‘Abd al-Qaadir al-Jeelaani on a throne above the water, and said, “I am your lord and I have relieved you of obligations.” Shaykh ‘Abd al-Qaadir said: “Shut up, O enemy of Allaah, you are not my Lord, because the commands of my Lord can never be lifted from those who are accountable.” Or words to that effect. The point is that seeing Allaah when awake cannot happen to anyone in this world, not even the Prophets (peace be upon them), as stated above in the hadeeth of Abu Dharr. This is also indicated by the words of Allaah to Moosa (peace be upon him) when he asked his Lord to let him see Him. He said to him (interpretation of the meaning):

“You cannot see Me”

[al-A’raaf 7:143]

But the Prophets and some of the righteous may see Him in a dream in a manner that does not resemble any of His creation, as stated above in the hadeeth of Mu’aadh (may Allaah be pleased with him). But if there is a command to do something that goes against sharee’ah, this is a sign that he has not seen his Lord, rather he has seen a devil. If he sees that he is telling him, Do not pray for you have been relieved of obligations, or you do not have to pay zakaah, or you do not have to fast Ramadaan, or you do not have to honour parents, or he says it does not matter if you consume riba (usury, interest) – all such things are signs that he has seen a devil and has not seen his Lord. With regard to the reports of Imam Ahmad seeing his Lord, I do not know if they are sound or not. It was said that he saw his Lord but I do not know if that is true.

There are many narrations from the salaf, where they saw Allaah in their dreams. One popular one was what Imaam al-Dhahabi reported in his Siyar al-Nubalaa' that Abdullah bin Ahmad said: I heard my father saying:"I saw the Lord of might in my sleep. I said: O Lord, what is the best thing that those who wish to get closer to you can do?" He (Allaah) said: "To recite my word (Quran)." I said: "O Lord, with or without understanding it?" He (Allaah) said: Yes, with or without understanding.

There are many such stories narrated from the salaf regarding this specific issue.

Unfortunately, many of the deviant soofis have used this to lie to the people and make the lay people believe that they are the "Awliyaa'" of Allaah and what not.

Qaise

Hazrat muhammad cloths were totally different and beautiful and i cant tell how it looked like because There is no cloth similar to that one. and i havnt seen such cloths in real life thanks.

Qaise

Aslaam o alikum . I came here for someone to interpreter my dream and i have been looking around the websites but couldn't find any dream interpreter . And some people are saying that there is problem in dream that idols were sajdaing hazrat muhammad (PBUH) , if this dream indicate anything wrong? What should i do? Peace be with you.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
My father(Muhammand latif safdar) was killed in sucide attack in afghanistan and its been a year. Please pray for him thanks

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Inna illahi wa inna Illahi Rajjioun

May Allah reword you father with Janntul Firdows and give patiente to you and your family.

Dear brother, I think that we shuld be carefull with interpretations of our dreams or with looking for some other people who are presenting themselves as been known well about interpretation of dreams, but we should leave everything to Allah,and know that our good dreams are from Him and that our bad dreams are coming from Shaytan ( Nauzubilahi).From how I know that interpreation of dreams was given only to Prophet Yusuf a.s and he knew to intepretate truthfull dreams with will of Allah, and for other people we must be very carefull especialy if we ask intepretation of dreams related for some importante life decissions,and put all our trust only in Allah.

Here are some hadeeh about dreams interpretation and we should always look for explainations only in Quraan and Sunnah,Inshallah.

And Allah subhan wa teala knows the best.

May Allah help you dear brother

:wasalam:

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him." ( Bukhari)

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism." (Bukhari)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings)." (Bukhari)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa baarakAllaahu feek

Generally, you would come across issues like this in the books of `Aqeedah. Me, personally, I never knew this untill our teacher actually mentioned it... and yes we were pretty shocked at first too.

In general, it is the view of Ahlus-Sunnah wa-l jamaa`ah that Allaah can be seen or heard in one's dream and one may see Him Subhaanahu wa ta`aala in a beautiful form, but this is not the actual form of Allaah. On the other hand, one must be careful that: there is an agreement of scholars that one cannot see Allaah while he was awake, and indeed scholars have called the person a Kaafir if he had claimed seeing Allaah while he was awake- and there is Ijmaa` of scholars that one cannot see Him in this world.

Below is part of a fatwa from IslamQA:

And here is another fatwa from IslamQA:

There are many narrations from the salaf, where they saw Allaah in their dreams. One popular one was what Imaam al-Dhahabi reported in his Siyar al-Nubalaa' that Abdullah bin Ahmad said: I heard my father saying:"I saw the Lord of might in my sleep. I said: O Lord, what is the best thing that those who wish to get closer to you can do?" He (Allaah) said: "To recite my word (Quran)." I said: "O Lord, with or without understanding it?" He (Allaah) said: Yes, with or without understanding.

There are many such stories narrated from the salaf regarding this specific issue.

Unfortunately, many of the deviant soofis have used this to lie to the people and make the lay people believe that they are the "Awliyaa'" of Allaah and what not.

Dear brother can you please confirm with proofs from Quran and Sunnah that we can see or hear Allah subhan wa teala in our dreams, because we should be very careful what do we say, if we do not have proof in that from Quraan and Sunnah on the first place. And this is also very importante because some Muslims who come on TTI to learn about Islaam have litlle Islamic knowledge and can be confused.

May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen summa ameen

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Dear brother can you please confirm with proofs from Quran and Sunnah that we can see or hear Allah subhan wa teala in our dreams, because we should be very careful what do we say, if we do not have proof in that from Quraan and Sunnah on the first place. And this is also very importante because some Muslims who come on TTI to learn about Islaam have litlle Islamic knowledge and can be confused.

May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen summa ameen

Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Please read the fatwa I quoted in my post. I would not have mentioned about this in the first place, but because people were saying that one cannot hear Allaah etc in their dream, that is why I posted

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Qaise

Thanks

Thanks to everyone , I will leave this dream to allah and he knows best and peace be with you.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Dream intrepretation is not a easy task. The salaf where blessed with the ability to interpret dreams and also some very pious and righteous persons may possess also. These days its hard to find someone who can interpret it with the science of Qur'aan and Sunnah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Please read the fatwa I quoted in my post. I would not have mentioned about this in the first place, but because people were saying that one cannot hear Allaah etc in their dream, that is why I posted

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Dear brother I have red the fatwa which you have posted, but I did not find in this fatwa any proofs from Quran or Sunnah that we can see or hear Allah subhan wa teala.And aslo the reason why I asked is that I was looking for ayah or hadeeh like a proof, because we as Muslims can not say any Islamic ruling without ayah or hadeeh( Quraan and Sunnah), and we can not base our opinions on opinions of Schoolars or even saying of our Salaf ( first generations of Muslims) without first and the most importante bringing proofs from Quran and Sunnah.

And also if we see Allah in our dreams in any form( Astagfirullah) than how can we know that this dream is not from Shaytaan, because what we see in our dream is not really Allahu subhan wa teala and not real face of Allah as I could understood from opinions of Schoolars,because we can not see Him on this World SubhanAllah?

And Allah knows the best.

May Allah forgive me if I said something wrong and increase our knowledge.Ameen Ya Rabby.

Jazzak Allah khair

mezeren

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Brother, the fatwa you have quoted is against Quran's teachings,i beleive. i do not beleive Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal had seen Allah in his dreams in any shape or claimed to have seen Him,at all.

One of the ways to determine if a hadith is sound or not is to compare it to Quran.if it contradicts Quran it should be rejected.

Such claims are no different from the ones that sufies says.They say they talk to Allah and Rasulullah(s.a.s.) and they get knowledge from them.

it is also possible that people like Ibn Taymiyah,imaam Ahmad,Tirmidhi or others make mistakes.What we know is that Muhammed (s.a.s.) never said a word which contradicts Quran.

Take care.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Brother, the fatwa you have quoted is against Quran's teachings,i beleive. i do not beleive Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal had seen Allah in his dreams in any shape or claimed to have seen Him,at all.

One of the ways to determine if a hadith is sound or not is to compare it to Quran.if it contradicts Quran it should be rejected.

Such claims are no different from the ones that sufies says.They say they talk to Allah and Rasulullah(s.a.s.) and they get knowledge from them.

it is also possible that people like Ibn Taymiyah,imaam Ahmad,Tirmidhi or others make mistakes.What we know is that Muhammed (s.a.s.) never said a word which contradicts Quran.

Take care.

Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

How does it contradict the Qur'aan? Can you name me any renowned scholar from the past who said otherwise? I would be very interested to know... your speech nor my speech holds any weight.

BaarakAllaahu feek
Wassalaamu `alaykum

mezeren

How does it contradict the Qur'aan? Can you name me any renowned scholar from the past who said otherwise? I would be very interested to know... your speech nor my speech holds any weight.

BaarakAllaahu feek
Wassalaamu `alaykum

i think the hadith below is enough for that.

‘Aisha said, "If anyone tells you that Muhammad has seen his Lord, HE IS A LIAR, FOR ALLAH SAYS: ‘No vision can grasp Him.’ (6.103) And if anyone tells you that Muhammad has seen the Unseen, he is a liar, for Allah says: ‘None has the knowledge of the Unseen but Allah.’" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 477)

Furthermore,any renowned scholar from the past could make mistakes.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

i think the hadith below is enough for that.

‘Aisha said, "If anyone tells you that Muhammad has seen his Lord, HE IS A LIAR, FOR ALLAH SAYS: ‘No vision can grasp Him.’ (6.103) And if anyone tells you that Muhammad has seen the Unseen, he is a liar, for Allah says: ‘None has the knowledge of the Unseen but Allah.’" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 477)

Furthermore,any renowned scholar from the past could make mistakes.

The hadeeth applies to NOT seeing Allaah in this world... and all the scholars have agreed upon this. I am talking about seeing Allaah (not in His Form), or hear Allaah in one's dream.