Dressing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I know that I just said that I should learn to STOP pulling pranks and practical jokes but this idea came in my head this morning (before the idea of starting to mend my ways)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14110

Someone close in the family is getting married soon & I am supposed to be one of the guardians/elders so I was thinking what to wear and I came up with an idea…

I am going to get a White T-Shirt with Big Black Text front and Back “THIS IS MY BEST DRESS” and wear it with Jeans and running shoes on the wedding day!

This is going to send shock-waves in the family and I might be forced to go home and change & mother in Pakistan may get notified, but hey! It will be greeeatttt fun!

For those who don’t know the Asian culture, this is like turning up at home with a Mistress (only much worse!)

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

tsk tsk.. sheesh, late rebellious stage? I think you'd get it regardless of what cultures wedding you went to! But especially our types...

wow, that's pretty funny though.... :D :D :D ... and you are supposed to be the gaurdian/elder... ;)

wasalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
TO make it more better....

Write on front : YOU KNOW WHAT ?

Back : THIS IS MY FINEST DRESS DONT SPOIL IT.

And instead of T Shirt ... put a long thowb...that would be best.... :lol:
get some brothers also into the same act.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

well nice way to dress up add this with your Tshirt and jeans,

i forgot what dose it calls Sahraaa cant rem. right now

here is the pic

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 11

Globalpeace

Banned
JD!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Wore a really ugly Yellow T-Shirt with “I AM DRESSED UP!” written with a permanent marker in multi-colours...ruffled up Black Jeans & Running Trainers!

Everyone LOVED it, no complains...Mother hasn’t called...

Wife is still around, no reaction whatso-ever! (Do you guys that she has gotten used to stuff after 7 years of marraige????)

Lots of great comments about my fashion-sense & stuff!

And yes I was in the thick of the wedding, in-front and it was all cool.

2 weeks from now will be another wedding & I be back to Suit+Tie (formal), because I know people will try to copy my style!

One brother said, "Your sense of humour is 20 years ahead of the Ummah" ....What-ever that means!

:SMILY346: :) :SMILY346:

P.S: I HATE WEDDING! But can't get out these two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.P.S: JD = Job Done!

The only people who didn't like it are my students!

amyaishazouaoui

Well done bro!!! Good on ya!!! Ive gota find something for my little boy to wear in 2 weeks... any ideas, mybe you coul put the outfit u wore in the hot wash and pass it over!!!!

Ok here's the choice:
Dinosaur shirt and trs/ white shirt and trs

oooorrrr I have to really spend the £20 that Khalla gave yesterday for me to get him something.

Ideas anyone...something i can get from Birmingham in the next 2 weeks for £20 for a mashallah big little boy whos in 12 months clothes now!!!!

Dont like weddings...although alhamdulillah im not being moaned at for wearning a jibab this time!!!

WS

AAZ

Globalpeace

Banned
Firecracker!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I just have to share this with you guys…

When I went to the wedding dressed up in the stupid T-Shirt the Hall administrative staff asked me for some Islamic material for people who come for weddings so after 2-3 weeks I went back yesterday to handover what they had asked me…

Somebody else’s wedding was going on so I waited at the gate while security radio’ed the guy in-charge and told him that “Dr Khan is waiting for you”…The guy was eating with the guests & said that he will be right out…but 5 minutes went by and he never came…

Security radio’ed again and said “Dr Khan is waiting for you” and the Brother asked back on the radio, “Which Dr Khan?” And he was told, “Dr Khan with the I am dressed up T-Shirt”!

Brother dropped his food and came out immediately and hugged me and told security “you should have said before that it was Dr Khan with the I am dressed up T-Shirt”!

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

When I went to the wedding dressed up in the stupid T-Shirt the Hall administrative staff asked me for some Islamic material for people who come for weddings so after 2-3 weeks I went back yesterday to handover what they had asked me…

Somebody else’s wedding was going on so I waited at the gate while security radio’ed the guy in-charge and told him that “Dr Khan is waiting for you”…The guy was eating with the guests & said that he will be right out…but 5 minutes went by and he never came…

Security radio’ed again and said “Dr Khan is waiting for you” and the Brother asked back on the radio, “Which Dr Khan?” And he was told, “Dr Khan with the I am dressed up T-Shirt”!

Brother dropped his food and came out immediately and hugged me and told security “you should have said before that it was Dr Khan with the I am dressed up T-Shirt”!

Lol:SMILY149:

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Why do you not sell those t-shirts to all of us and donate the sales to a Muslim organization? I would wear one.!!!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Asslamo Allaikum,

Good firecracker.... :lol:

learnermuslim

Salaams,

Why not a white wedding dress from Versace, at least that would be formal, have the right label and show off your complexion.

But I suppose the two week crash diet you would need to get in to it may prove too much of a hassle.

P.S. look forward to the photos

apocalypse77

lol...i hate it when pple try to "formalise" my attire during weddings..id rather attend in my casual attire of shirts and jeans ..heh

Status
Not open for further replies.