dua request for paralysed brother

martin60

i know a young brother who use to be healthy but now he is in a wheelchair, please ask Allah to remove this hardship from him and to enable all of his body parts which are now paralysed to work again. please i URGE you tell your family member's to also make this dua for him, forward this link to your muslim friends so they will see this dua request and we can have more and more people making dua. thanks

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu.

may Allah cure him and give him the best in dunya and akhirah.

feel at ease brother. Allah is able to do all the things.

JenGiove

:salam2:

Whatever struggles the young one has, may he learn from them, appreciate Allah for bringing them to him and may his reward for accepting them is greater health, deen and emaan.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Brother tell the brother in the wheelchair to always say "Alhamdulillah" and to thank Allah in his dua for everything Allah gives him no matter how terrible it might seem to him because Allah knows what is best for us better than we know ourselves.

I will pray for him to accept his fate and be grateful to Allah for all of his blessings and mercy upon him.

Wa salam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
i know a young brother who use to be healthy but now he is in a wheelchair, please ask Allah to remove this hardship from him and to enable all of his body parts which are now paralysed to work again. please i URGE you tell your family member's to also make this dua for him, forward this link to your muslim friends so they will see this dua request and we can have more and more people making dua. thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:allahuakbar:

Really sympathise
him in his state now that he never before.

~May Allah swt grant him speedy recover
and wish him well like he was before~Amin!

Please click
v
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=507732#post507732

Take care!
~Wassalam

True_Sultan

A logical believer

brother, i have you and your younger brother in our dua. but please note that Allah will give him the best, and he will be cured, but time is needed, please do not worry, all his sweat and blood will pay off, God knows the best.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Can walk again.

thanks to everyone who did make dua and is making dua now

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

You are most welcome
brother.
:ma:
In some cases i have heard and read
that people who are not
born paralysed, their system will work and function again
He need strong will and determination to overcome the odds.
For to recover he has to exercise regularly and be confident.
In no time he will see results
and he will be back on his feet¬Insya'allah!
Don't forget to drink Tamarind juice.
V
Please click
v
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=507732#post507732

¬May Allah swt help and guide him¬Amin!

And
¬May Allah swt reward you for your concern¬Amin!

Take care!
¬Wassalam .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

May Allah cure our brother in Islam very soon and give him sabur and faith in Allah that he is going to be well soon Inshallah.

I will keep him in my duas and do not forget to tell him brother that beside making duas, that he should aslo look for medicine help and do exercise as well.

May Allah help him and give him health very soon. Ameen ya Rabby.

:wasalam: