Egypt to face its first Tunisian-inspired protests

justoneofmillion

Then they should reply so I would know. :D It's just that I feel really ineffective sitting at home because my parents won't let me go, so I would like to feel that I'm at least doing something effective by getting the largest number of people to know what's going on. So thank you!! Inshaa Allah everyone's duas will come true and we will smell freedom soon!
:salam2:Don't be that greedy (kidding)you are doing a good job ,may The merciful reward your efforts.We are here Reading ,learning and hoping for the best for our dear brothers and sister in the land of the free.Truth has come and falsehood shall one day perish ,because it is by nature bound to perish bi idni llah.

Your Algerian brother with the best wishes and dedicated love for my Muslims in Egypt,be well;)
Allah maana ajmaeen

Maha*

:salam2:

im sorry its just so sad seeing our brothers and sister just butchered like this :( im not sure if you can recall but i was in egypt approx. a year ago everyone is so nice beautiful country and watching all that just very sad May Allah (swt) help the muslims and humiliate the oppressors - ameen

Yes, I know. Egyptians are awesome people, that is why they are standing together against the tyranny. Muslims, non-Muslims, rich, poor, old (90 years old man was leading one of the group) and children. It was peaceful protests.. and when the police got orders, they started attacking. May Allah be with all my brothers and sisters and keep them steadfast until we gain victory.

Maha*

:salam2:Don't be that greedy (kidding)you are doing a good job ,may The merciful reward your efforts.We are here Reading ,learning and hoping for the best for our dear brothers and sister in the land of the free.Truth has come and falsehood shall one day perish ,because it is by nature bound to perish bi idni llah.

Your Algerian brother with the best wishes and dedicated love for my Muslims in Egypt,be well;)
Allah maana ajmaeen

LOL! :shymuslima1: Everyone's suddenly appearing. :D Thank you and may you also follow right behind us too inshaa Allah and be free. Allahu akbar!

Maha*

(R.N.N) In Assuit: 28 children between the age of 10-15 both male and female arrested at 12 pm this morning and they have not been released until now.

Maha*

[yt]85ltMcSBg6c[/yt]

Video of an Egyptian elder leading a group calling Egypt's name and asking that the tyranny and oppression stops. Very moving.

Maha*

(R.N.N) Unconfirmed: in Assuit - all three cell phone carriers and internet connection blocked. They are using live ammunition.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maha*

(R.N.N) Confirmed: The Ministry of Interior denies the death of "any" citizen today in Wekalet El Balah.

Maha*

LOL! This must be the funniest thing you'll ever hear in your life.

Egyptian TV: The president is making phone calls with some of the Arab presidents to discuss what's going on in LEBANON and PALESTINE.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
LOL! This must be the funniest thing you'll ever hear in your life.

Egyptian TV: The president is making phone calls with some of the Arab presidents to discuss what's going on in LEBANON and PALESTINE.

Maybe he really is making those calls - but asking if they could let him to move to some of they country.

Maha*

Maybe he really is making those calls - but asking if they could let him to move to some of they country.

Yeah, that's possible. Though there's a greater possibility he's already left Egypt since yesterday. He won't be here while all this is happening oh no not a chance. Too coward.

Maha*

Detainees | 2 hours After their release say: All detainees are released except those who prove affiliation with the Brotherhood are deported to an unknown location.

Kakorot

Then they should reply so I would know. :D It's just that I feel really ineffective sitting at home because my parents won't let me go, so I would like to feel that I'm at least doing something effective by getting the largest number of people to know what's going on. So thank you!! And to sister harb!! Inshaa Allah everyone's duas will come true and we will smell freedom soon!

Go where sister?! Stay at home!!!

Thanks for keeping us all updated. Just because no-one replies, doesn't mean they're not interested on what's happening. Believe me, we all are and will keep you in our du'aas.

Maha*

Aljazeera reporter right now saying: Electricity, Mobile phone networks, Landline phone network and Internet is cut off from Suez. Hundreds of youth are in the streets.

Al-Araby al nassery: - Ministry of Awqaf intend to stop the Friday prayers in down town's mosques in coordination with the Interior.

Safwat Al-Sherif: We are willing to do everything for the demonstrators, But change will never happen by pressing a button!!

Maha*

Cairo | close entrances and exits of the 6 October Bridge and a heavy presence of thugs and snipers on the bridge

One of the protesters: Who orders his subordinates to shoot peaceful demonstrators is a murderer and a criminal and he is totally out of his job description which is "Protecting people"

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

If someone knows, then I would be interested to know what have the well known and reputable scholars in Egypt have said with regards to the demonstrators on streets of Egyptian cities and the ongoing violence that is taking place against the demonstrators ? What is their advice ?

Thanks.. JazakAllahu Khayran

Wasalaamalaykum

Ahsen

I also read your posts.I would also want my muslim brother and sisters,where ever they are to be happy.We all want that stupid dictator to go.We all are with you.