Egypt to face its first Tunisian-inspired protests

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:What an insensitive and disheartening remark!Did you even bother to read what he had to say? or try to find some translation at least..

A lot of people think that the scholars from within your sect that you approve of from the hight of your knowledge are not to spend a second thought on. I am not one of them,And I don't think this way.All of them are respectable scholars who dedicate their entire lives to Islam and that sometimes make mistakes subhanallah.

If you can so boldly claim to Appropriate yourself the mind of god, so be it, but be prepared to Reap what you sow in the process.If you wanna get into this my scholar your scholar devilish and futile nonsense.Yahdi llaha ma khalaq.

Furthermore,this is a serious matter here, please refrain from ruining the thread as always when it comes to political matters and let the sister inform us.It is her future that is at stake,the future of her family,her neighbors and children.Google your answer or search for it in the news if you are sincerely seeking to understand.

Muslims are being tortured by the police, sexually humiliated in jail just because they speak their mind against corruption and injustice,hungering,not finding jobs with diplomas and high degrees, not being able to marry and afford a shelter ,for years and years spat on, beaten and you think they are waiting for what a a"reputable"scholar according to you sitting in Texas has to say on a matter of survival?.Good luck with that.

PS.Sister Maha please do carry on informing us.

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I apologise becouse I will be going off the topic with my reply, but since many others before me did, Insha-allah one reply more should not change or affect on the direction of the orginal post.

Dear brother "justoneofmillion", for the sake of Allah, if your intentions were to advice "BrotherInIslam7", or to say you do not agree with his opinion, then it should be done according to Islaamic manners and with high care, becouse we need to be very careful not to hurt feelings of our brothers and sisters.

Our brother has asked good question, and he has every right to do it, and he was only saying according the Quran and Sunnah, with the best intentions, which maybe you did not understand well. Sometimes we also have to cover some of the mistakes which our brothers and sister in faith can make, becouse maybe Allah will cover some of ours on The Day of Judgment.

Our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. said in one of his hadiths:"Who covers faults of his brother on This world, Allah will cover his on The Day of Judgment". (Muslim)

Every Mumin is kind and gentle, he speaks only good, he brings peace, and he asks Allah for forgivness not only for himselfe, but for every Muslim, becouse he knows how much is important brotherhood in Islaam.

Our dear brother for who you have said is "within his" sect Astagfirullah, is Muslim who trys his best to be on the right path, and to follow Quran and Sunnah in its pure form according the teachings of the first generations of Islaam(may Allah be pleased with them and guide us). We are responsable for our words just as much as we are responsable for our deeds SubhnAllah.

This remark of yours dear brother "according to you sitting in Texas" is completaly unnecessary, becouse we all are "sitting somewhere", or if you wanted to mention it, then you should also take in condiseartion yourself and all of us, becouse we need to be just for the sake of Allah. We all are "sitting" somewhere while our brothers and sisters are being killed every day in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and other couintries. Allah will not change our situation untill we do not change it by our own efforts and actions. May Allah guide us all. Ameen

And Allah knows the best

Dear sister Maha you and all Muslims in Egypt will be in my prayers insha-allah. May Allah help you and guide you. May Allah protect all Muslims. Ameen

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

justoneofmillion

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I apologise becouse I will be going off the topic with my reply, but since many others before me did, Insha-allah one reply more should not change or affect on the direction of the orginal post.

Dear brother "justoneofmillion", for the sake of Allah, if your intentions were to advice "BrotherInIslam7", or to say you do not agree with his opinion, then it should be done according to Islaamic manners and with high care, becouse we need to be very careful not to hurt feelings of our brothers and sisters.

Our brother has asked good question, and he has every right to do it, and he was only saying according the Quran and Sunnah, with the best intentions, which maybe you did not understand well. Sometimes we also have to cover some of the mistakes which our brothers and sister in faith can make, becouse maybe Allah will cover some of ours on The Day of Judgment.

Our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. said in one of his hadiths:"Who covers faults of his brother on This world, Allah will cover his on The Day of Judgment". (Muslim)

Every Mumin is kind and gentle, he speaks only good, he brings peace, and he asks Allah for forgivness not only for himselfe, but for every Muslim, becouse he knows how much is important brotherhood in Islaam.

Our dear brother for who you have said is "within his" sect Astagfirullah, is Muslim who trys his best to be on the right path, and to follow Quran and Sunnah in its pure form according the teachings of the first generations of Islaam(may Allah be pleased with them and guide us). We are responsable for our words just as much as we are responsable for our deeds SubhnAllah.

This remark of yours dear brother "according to you sitting in Texas" is completaly unnecessary, becouse we all are "sitting somewhere", or if you wanted to mention it, then you should also take in condiseartion yourself and all of us, becouse we need to be just for the sake of Allah. We all are "sitting" somewhere while our brothers and sisters are being killed every day in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and other couintries. Allah will not change our situation untill we do not change it by our own efforts and actions. May Allah guide us all. Ameen

And Allah knows the best

Dear sister Maha you and all Muslims in Egypt will be in my prayers insha-allah. May Allah help you and guide you. May Allah protect all Muslims. Ameen

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I will answer to all of you because it seems to me that you are all jumping to conclusions without any concrete thinking!Am sorry but this really makes me angry now.There is no need to be writing a whole dissertation.Me and brother7 closed it for the sake of the thread starter.Am not gonna be rude but please leave me alone now.I know what am talking about I got 2 uncles who dyed as shahheds fighting against France and a Grand father who is alive and went through a hell of torture while he was doing Jihad against the French.Water boarding, intravenal drugging,needle hammering,even forbidding him to pray with the menace of torture and he still stood and prayed and got his torture,yes everything you can imagine those were Men.Finally they catched the French away to have their traitor sons in power who do worse!After all of this I never heard him talk bad about Muslim or a group of Muslim or neglect and underestimate anybody.Only this new little youngsters here(am not referring to brother 7 especially,I only mean the sectarian flames you read around! we' ve had Enough!) who have read three or four books with no sound experience of life or whatsoever, and who have turned this world into black and white through this sectarian assabia after a few Khutbas and think they are the only ones who ascribe to the Quraan and sunnah!If you had the least sensibility after me and brother 7 had finished it you would have kept quite when I said that the previews wqas to be my last reply !Stop thinking that you are the only ones who love Allah swt the quraan and the sunnah of his prophet stop this monopoly game!!!!One more answer and am out this site because I miss the inputs of brothers like Globalpeace,Humbleone,Mohsin,AmericanMuslim,Paxvobiscum where are all these brothers subhnallah!Thank god people with brain like Appa and aiman1 are still around.If you don't know how we feel please keep away from such discussions.Quoting us hadeeth after hadeeth I read in the elementary school subhanallah,I know these hadeeth more than you will ever know may Allah forgive my arrogance.These people in Egypt know them too. This is a very complex situation here with huge geopolitical and strategical factors at stake !I explained why I said to the brother why he was sitting in Texas it is no curse it is a fact!Now am not a big fan of slogans the way you guys do but Islam is bigger than you I him or Saudi Arabia altogether,remember that.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I will answer to all of you because it seems to me that you are all jumping to conclusions without any concrete thinking!Am sorry but this really makes me angry now.There is no need to be writing a whole dissertation.Me and brother7 closed it for the sake of the thread starter.Am not gonna be rude but please leave me alone now.I know what am talking about I got 2 uncles who dyed as shahheds fighting against France and a Grand father who is alive and went through a hell of torture while he was doing Jihad against the French.Water boarding, intravenal drugging,needle hammering,even forbiding him to pray with the menace of torture and he still stood and prayed,yes everything you can imagine.Finally they catched the French away to have their traitor sons in power who do worse!After all of this I never heard him talk bad about Muslim or a group of Muslim.Only this new little youngsters here who have read three or four books with no sound experience of life or whatsoever, and who have turned this world into black and white through this sectarian assabia and think they are the only ones who ascribe to the Quraan and sunnah!If you had the least sensibility after me and brother 7 had finished it you would have kept quite when I said that the previews wqas to be my last reply !Stop thinking that you are the only ones who love Allah swt the quraan and the sunnah of his prophet stop this monopoly game!!!!One more answer and am out this site because I miss the inputs of brothers like Globalpeace,Humbleone,Mohsin where are all these brothers subhnallah!Thank god people with brain like Appa and aiman1 are still around.If you don't know how we feel please keep away from such discussions.Quoting us hadeeth after hadeeth I read in the elementary school subhanallah,I know these hadeeth more than you will ever know may Allah forgive my arrogance this is a very complex situation here with huge geopolitical and strategical factors are in the game !I explained why I said to the brother why he was sitting in Texas it is no curse it is a fact!

Assalamu allaicum wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother, for the sake of Allah there is no reason for you to get angry or to be upset. May Allah give you relief.

If someones advice us with good intentions we should accept them and look for good in them insha-allah.

Dear brother it was not written long dissertation, and giving advice to someone it does not mean intention to continue disscussion that has already been closed. May Allah reword your uncles with Jannah and all Muslim who have died on Allahs path. Ameen Ya Rabb. I also have familly members who died as Shahheds, and nobody knows what each of us has in our hearts, this is why we should not judge others.

Allah has told us that we should compeet in doing good deeds, but wallahi we should take care of our words as noone is trying to play any kind of monopoly game Astagfiruulah. And Allah knows the best.

May Allah forgive your arogancy dear brother, like you have said, but only Allah knows the best how much knowledge each of us has, but what is the most important how many of us apply the knowledge they have.And it does not metter when we have lernt hadeehs, as they have always the same importance and the same value,and obligations to remaind and act upon them.

Jazzak Allah khair for your kindness and your explanation

I will keep you in my prayers InshAllah

May Allah guide us all.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Then they should reply so I would know. :D It's just that I feel really ineffective sitting at home because my parents won't let me go, so I would like to feel that I'm at least doing something effective by getting the largest number of people to know what's going on. So thank you!! And to sister harb!! Inshaa Allah everyone's duas will come true and we will smell freedom soon!

Sister please be safe, your parents love you and that is why they wont let you go. Honestly, from all you've posted the riots are getting dangerous.

What happens if Mubarak steps down? Then who will be there?
All I can think of is like...anarchy and lawlessness like Somalia if that happens. Because people cannot act with common sense without a formed government these days... :shymuslima1:

May ALLAH (subhan wa ta'ala) bless Egypt and grant peace in all hearts :SMILY252:

justoneofmillion

Assalamu allaicum wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother, for the sake of Allah there is no reason for you to get angry or to be upset. May Allah give you relief.

If someones advice us with good intentions we should accept them and look for good in them insha-allah.

Dear brother it was not written long dissertation, and giving advice to someone it does not mean intention to continue disscussion that has already been closed. May Allah reword your uncles with Jannah and all Muslim who have died on Allahs path. Ameen Ya Rabb. I also have familly members who died as Shahheds, and nobody knows what each of us has in our hearts, this is why we should not judge others.

Allah has told us that we should compeet in doing good deeds, but wallahi we should take care of our words as noone is trying to play any kind of monopoly game Astagfiruulah. And Allah knows the best.

May Allah forgive your arogancy dear brother, like you have said, but only Allah knows the best how much knowledge each of us has, but what is the most important how many of us apply the knowledge they have.And it does not metter when we have lernt hadeehs, as they have always the same importance and the same value,and obligations to remaind and act upon them.

Jazzak Allah khair for your kindness and your explanation

I will keep you in my prayers InshAllah

May Allah guide us all.Ameen

:salam2:Sadly the Sunnah of Husn a zan and niya was absent when it was needed to defend the honour of our beloved Sheikh Quaradawi who has given so much ,and was never afraid to speak up where others were,he made mistakes aswell .Let us not be the ones to throw the first stone.

Now back to topic

Mubarak is speaking live on AlJazeera.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Hosni Mubarak: "I have requested the government to step down today, and I will designate a new government tomorrow.

I wonder how would people react to his statement.

If the army sides with the public then he needs to pack up.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Hosni Mubarak: "I have requested the government to step down today, and I will designate a new government tomorrow.

I wonder how would people react to his statement.

If the army sides with the public then he needs to pack up.

Is it just me or does that sound scary?

EDIT: I'm watching Al-Jazeera now, but its laggy! GRR!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Please all members! This is thread for news from Egypt. If you like to argue about some other matters, go to created other thread to some other place!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:Sadly the Sunnah of Husn a zan and niya was absent when it was needed to defend the honour of our beloved Sheikh Quaradawi who has given so much ,and was never afraid to speak up where others were,he made mistakes aswell .Let us not be the ones to throw the first stone.

Now back to topic

Mubarak is speaking live on AlJazeera.

Allah knows the best who are His honest servants.

May Allah help our brothers and sisters in Egypt. Please include in your prayers our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and other countries who are going trough hardships. May Allah accept them. Ameen

:salam2:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
AP – 20 mins ago
CAIRO - Egyptian President Mubarak asks Cabinet to resign.

CAIRO - Embattled President Hosni Mubarak has appeared on television for the first time since protests erupted demanding his ouster, and he says he will press ahead with social, economic and political reforms.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
AP – 20 mins ago

CAIRO - Embattled President Hosni Mubarak has appeared on television for the first time since protests erupted demanding his ouster, and he says he will press ahead with social, economic and political reforms.

This is just what Hillary asked him says two days ago. Total puppet of USA.

justoneofmillion

Mubarak tries to safe his own skin.

He is gone already.

:lol:
:salam2:I hope so inshallah,at least Palestinians of Gaza will eventually to have food and medication as a first step through the Egyptian boarder if the replacement is done by somebody who truly respects the will of the Egyptian People.However this might not be as simple Egypt is not Tunisia for various reasons.It hugely depends on the military and whom they side with and obviously there are foreign puppeteers hands behind the scenes who might not say during press conferences hat their real intent is.Israel and the Oil Junkies are shivering.

PS.Sister Asja I pray for every Muslim when We make dua we include we don't exclude anybody of course (Afghanistan ,Iraq ,Palestine) and all the others no matter what they might call themselves.Of all my defects Am really somebody who can not 'hate' for long in real life,my relatives and friends even make me reproaches for that.Always been this way,it's my nature.Ya Allah sahhil umoura al Muslimeena kaffatan.Ameen to your dua.:)

justoneofmillion

AP – 20 mins ago

:lol:
:salam2:Lol what a goofy and hopeless attempt. Maybe we should also protest outside some SuperGlue factory,he must be sitting on some,he wants everybody else to leave the seat but himself.Altough I must admit that after thirty years it has got to have become sticky enough to make a 3 thousand year old Mummy jealous!