Enough 9/11 evidence exists to hang Bush

Jihan

i am so sure that the 911 was a presidential conspiracy, i mean why had bush been so convinced what had happened if he had noo prior knowledge... easy he had already planned the lie.. and he was the who had caused the disaster. thank you for sharing the article i really loved it and i think the same too.
ma'salaam.

I

Innvertigo

I can't believe people are still convinced it was a conspricy...give it a rest.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

conspiracy
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

I think conspiracy ticks the right boxes Invertigo. Lets use our peripherals.

to hang on the bush is enough because of a child which is killed in iraq but the american will never let it do that.

american people will never let bush to be hanged.

I

Innvertigo

conspiracy
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

I think conspiracy ticks the right boxes Invertigo. Lets use our peripherals.

if you mean a conspiracy of fanatical islamics then I stand corrected. If America planned any of it (which has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard) it would be cutting off it's nose to spite it's face. Face it there are nutjobs in the middle east who hate anyone who is different, that's what happened.

I

Innvertigo

to hang on the bush is enough because of a child which is killed in iraq but the american will never let it do that.

american people will never let bush to be hanged.

I don't like George Bush at all, I didn't even vote for the man, we have a justice system, we don't stone or hang people that we THINK may have done something criminal. If it were proven then that's another story. Saying things over and over a million times does not constitute evidence.

Raihan

If America planned any of it (which has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard) it would be cutting off it's nose to spite it's face.

You are making a grave mistake (or trick?) to confuse others. America as a WHOLE didn't or cannot do that! Some evil dictators like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld etc. did it. Understood?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Innveritgo/Here-you-go

What kind of Muslim/person, fanatical or not, would be smart enough to carry out such intricate and perfectly timed out attacks, and not realise that it would result in them getting the crap kicked out of them, and lots of other Muslim nations being attacked? If anyone was that clever and deceptive enough, to trick everyone so easily (everyone including the US Pentagon with their no-space fly zone, where even a kite floating in that space will be noticed, which somehow failed in noticing a plane!... and the US air force which can have fighter jets up in defending any location of the country within 12 minutes as they boasted on the Discovery Channel, flying in the wrong direction away from the WTCs), then they would have realised also that the invisible enemy is a stronger enemy.

Can you please provide evidence that a Muslim ever admitted to carrying out the attacks? And before you claim there was "a confession tape found somewhere in Afghanistan", you might want to look at that tape yourself first:
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/binladinvideo.html

I don't like George Bush at all, I didn't even vote for the man, we have a justice system, we don't stone or hang people that we THINK may have done something criminal. If it were proven then that's another story. Saying things over and over a million times does not constitute evidence.

the problem is america will be never able to to prove this.

thinking is not enough.you have to do something for to prove that your thinking is also right.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The hijackers .. that were never in the plane (from BBC!!)

Nice BBC news article from 23rd September 2001

Despite this, the FBI have still stuck on to the same 19 "hijackers" they originally told everyone about. Of course, few days after the 9/11 attacks, everyone was too angry for revenge, and too eager to blame someone. The majority of the people agreed it was "Al-Qaeda" without any proof, and as soon as the Pentagon said what they suspected. The media of course enforced and convinced everyone the same thing. (Keep in mind, this same government and media had their stories about the WMD's in Iraq..lol).

Googled: Resurrected Hijackers??

I

Innvertigo

You are making a grave mistake (or trick?) to confuse others. America as a WHOLE didn't or cannot do that! Some evil dictators like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld etc. did it. Understood?

No mistake at all, Bush and Cheney an't even convince the American people of simple local issues, they aren't sly enough to EVER pull off that, there are too many Americans who would leak the info. While many on this site like to throw around the word "dictator" Bush, CHeney nor Rumsfield are dictators. They may be popous asses they aren't dictators. Understand? Bush was elected (for better or for worse). Do not fall into this hate like many on this site do.

I

Innvertigo

What kind of Muslim/person, fanatical or not, would be smart enough to carry out such intricate and perfectly timed out attacks, and not realise that it would result in them getting the crap kicked out of them, and lots of other Muslim nations being attacked? If anyone was that clever and deceptive enough, to trick everyone so easily (everyone including the US Pentagon with their no-space fly zone, where even a kite floating in that space will be noticed, which somehow failed in noticing a plane!... and the US air force which can have fighter jets up in defending any location of the country within 12 minutes as they boasted on the Discovery Channel, flying in the wrong direction away from the WTCs), then they would have realised also that the invisible enemy is a stronger enemy.

Can you please provide evidence that a Muslim ever admitted to carrying out the attacks? And before you claim there was "a confession tape found somewhere in Afghanistan", you might want to look at that tape yourself first:
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/binladinvideo.html

Are you implying that muslims aren't smart and organized? That is a broad generalization and borders on ignorance. They wouldn't get the crap kicked out of them if they claimed to be a rougue group, it's sort of like a cowardly way out. Since a majority of the people who bombed the WTC were Saudi's, should we of kicked the crap out of Saudi Arabia? We in America aren't immune from attacks, on the contrary it was (before 911) probably the easiest country to attck since our society is so open and free. don't pretend to think that the US has always been like you see on the TV today. We were asleep at the wheel and we got smacked. Smacked hard. As far as the pentagon thing, the plane didn't hover and say "hey guys, here I am". Common sense. "12 minutes as they boasted on the Discovery Channel"Do you believe everything you see on TV? We as well as many other countries lie to brag, I doubt the plans could intercept anything in 12 minutes unless they were already in the air and knew the exact what they were looking for. Well for one they identified those responsible via videotape before and Bin laden has mentioned it. Not to mention the first attempt by that blind coward in 1993. It shouldn't be that big of a surprise. Living with your head in the sand is no solution.

I

Innvertigo

the problem is america will be never able to to prove this.

thinking is not enough.you have to do something for to prove that your thinking is also right.

I don't understand this statement at all, please explain? In our country your innocent until PROVEn guilty...

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
if you mean a conspiracy of fanatical islamics then I stand corrected. If America planned any of it (which has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard) it would be cutting off it's nose to spite it's face. Face it there are nutjobs in the middle east who hate anyone who is different, that's what happened.

Im not saying the american public conspired to do what has happened. But more the pen pushers that are blatently spitting on the laws america was founded on. Now tell me how thats not conspiring against everything the american public stand firm on. Im not a fan of conspiracy theories myself but this is a bit more black and white than your UFO sightings or the trash that comes out David Ikes mouth. Face it, When I said use your peripherals, I meant try and understand that anyting is possible, your talking about cutting off a nose to spite a face, then are you talking about Michael Jackson and half of Hollywood. If someone loony has an agenda, they would do anything that they beleive will help there cause.

loveislam1

Asalam Aloikoum wa rahmatallahi wa barekthu brothers and sisters,

Invertigo I do not know your intention, only GOD does however I ask what I ask of any good minded well intentioned person.....for a minutue please put down the cool aid and try to stop regurgitating conditioned responses such as "our country there is something called innocent until prooven guilty"

Innocent until prooven guilty?

An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001.

In the name of Allah (God), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace, for the whole humankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad (saw) for our guidance. I am thankful to The Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and momin (true Muslim) people of Pakistan who refused to believe the lies of the demon (Pakistani military dictator General Pervez Musharraf).

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11” On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060610&articleId=2623

How do they get away with it you ask? The kuffar keep the masses drugged with riba (interest) and credit, alcohol, partying, night clubs, bigger houses, bigger cars, weapons sales, *!*!*!*!ography, capitalism is just like any other government system that is made with out the pleasure and appreciation of ALLAh subhana wa ta'ala a system that must lie and deceive cover up and mainuplate in order to survive. Islam is thier worst enemy because our way of life simply by living it defeats them subhanallah!

May ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala give us all true hedaya and make us amonsgt the most rightly guided al mustiqueem. ameen

I

Innvertigo

Im not saying the american public conspired to do what has happened. But more the pen pushers that are blatently spitting on the laws america was founded on. Now tell me how thats not conspiring against everything the american public stand firm on. Im not a fan of conspiracy theories myself but this is a bit more black and white than your UFO sightings or the trash that comes out David Ikes mouth. Face it, When I said use your peripherals, I meant try and understand that anyting is possible, your talking about cutting off a nose to spite a face, then are you talking about Michael Jackson and half of Hollywood. If someone loony has an agenda, they would do anything that they beleive will help there cause.

The pen pushers didn't fly planes into the buildings. The penpushers, i agree are not the voice of Americans, however we elected them. With that said I mentioned that there was no conspiracy by Bush to bomb the WTC. If you want to talk about their conspiracy to undermine the Constitution of the United States then we will be in agreement. I understand that anything is possible, but saying anything is possible shouldn't legitamise woulda-coulda theories based on nothing other than hate and ignorance.

I don't get the Michael Jackson analogy since i was referring to the economic downsides of bombing ourselves to attack another country.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, bush cheney are a bunch of criminals ,with their brainwashed hypocrites supproters that come here to justify their actions and policies no matter what tactic they use we do not need cnn or fox news look alike puppet reporters

sindabad

I

Innvertigo

Do you feel that other news agencies are any different?

apocalypse77

Asalam Aloikoum wa rahmatallahi wa barekthu brothers and sisters,

Invertigo I do not know your intention, only GOD does however I ask what I ask of any good minded well intentioned person.....for a minutue please put down the cool aid and try to stop regurgitating conditioned responses such as "our country there is something called innocent until prooven guilty"

An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001.

In the name of Allah (God), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace, for the whole humankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad (saw) for our guidance. I am thankful to The Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and momin (true Muslim) people of Pakistan who refused to believe the lies of the demon (Pakistani military dictator General Pervez Musharraf).

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11” On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060610&articleId=2623

How do they get away with it you ask? The kuffar keep the masses drugged with riba (interest) and credit, alcohol, partying, night clubs, bigger houses, bigger cars, weapons sales, *!*!*!*!ography, capitalism is just like any other government system that is made with out the pleasure and appreciation of ALLAh subhana wa ta'ala a system that must lie and deceive cover up and mainuplate in order to survive. Islam is thier worst enemy because our way of life simply by living it defeats them subhanallah!

May ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala give us all true hedaya and make us amonsgt the most rightly guided al mustiqueem. ameen

the truth is in islam..they wana make us muslims look stupid..so they spread those stupid things abt islam liek were terroriss..they dont want another islamic revival