Enough 9/11 evidence exists to hang Bush

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
The pen pushers didn't fly planes into the buildings. The penpushers, i agree are not the voice of Americans, however we elected them. With that said I mentioned that there was no conspiracy by Bush to bomb the WTC. If you want to talk about their conspiracy to undermine the Constitution of the United States then we will be in agreement. I understand that anything is possible, but saying anything is possible shouldn't legitamise woulda-coulda theories based on nothing other than hate and ignorance.

I don't get the Michael Jackson analogy since i was referring to the economic downsides of bombing ourselves to attack another country.

Islam does not teach hate and Islam does not teach ignorance, but some how the one we call Bush who is the face of his gang has attributed both these syndrome. Don't be fooled into beleiveing the american public voted for him, as the obsurdity is like saying that Saddam Hussein was elected for his good educational programmes. For a pen pusher to drive himself to work would astonish me, so to drive himself into a building is beyond obizmal.

Theres no woulda coulda in this conversation. It happened, if you accept it or not. Now once you accept that travesty happened, you can try and grasp an understanding from all angles, rather than trying to conclude your theory on reasoning why you think they wouldnt plan it rather than asking yourself why they would.

The analogy about Michael Jackson was to show you that you spoke about the american government and how it would not cut off its nose to spite its face. I cleared that ridiculous claim that you made for you to understand that literally people are cutting off there nose to spite there face. So how easy is it to conspire such a plan to lead us to were we are. On turn to islam debating about it. On an economical side, you will find that none of the pen pushers are any poorer. Just maybe, the people. Infact they are making more money know from Iraq and Afganistan. Two buildings down, two countries occupied.

May Allah Guide you to the truth

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, sis they attacked islam at the right time!just when economic and political affairs are starting to reach towards a more balanced equation between east and west and once america is going to start losing it`s european proxis because they are too old and simply sick of wars muslims will be the majority then in the major cities of europe and we will then colonise the world like they did before!can you immagine that there are about 37 seven countries involved in Afganistan a poor country and yet they are in trouble!what would it be like once every muslim country gets nuks to protect itself some countries are already beggining to do that!

wassalam

I

Innvertigo

Aren't the muslims already the majority? Aren't most of the countries underdeveloped? You are bent on a clash of cultures, though I doubt you are willing to fight. As for Afganastan, you should stop watching Al-Jezeera, Al-Queda got beat pretty bad.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salams to all

Invertigo how comes you are so hostile to Islam and to Muslims. How comes your so hostile to peoples ideas and beleifs. You should come to this site to understand muslims, not seak to conflict on opinions. Tell us about yourself tell us about your sincere aim and what lead you to be here. Let us know honestly who you are, you can make alot of new friends.

I

Innvertigo

Islam does not teach hate and Islam does not teach ignorance, but some how the one we call Bush who is the face of his gang has attributed both these syndrome. Don't be fooled into beleiveing the american public voted for him, as the obsurdity is like saying that Saddam Hussein was elected for his good educational programmes. For a pen pusher to drive himself to work would astonish me, so to drive himself into a building is beyond obizmal.

Theres no woulda coulda in this conversation. It happened, if you accept it or not. Now once you accept that travesty happened, you can try and grasp an understanding from all angles, rather than trying to conclude your theory on reasoning why you think they wouldnt plan it rather than asking yourself why they would.

The analogy about Michael Jackson was to show you that you spoke about the american government and how it would not cut off its nose to spite its face. I cleared that ridiculous claim that you made for you to understand that literally people are cutting off there nose to spite there face. So how easy is it to conspire such a plan to lead us to were we are. On turn to islam debating about it. On an economical side, you will find that none of the pen pushers are any poorer. Just maybe, the people. Infact they are making more money know from Iraq and Afganistan. Two buildings down, two countries occupied.

Theres no woulda coulda in this conversation. It happened, if you accept it or not. Now once you accept that travesty happened

What are you talking about? noone is denying that 911 happened. It is known throughout the world who was responsible for the attacks. Islam nor the quran flew a plan into the buildings, radical muslims did. What angles are you talking about? It is possible green men from Mars to attack the buildings, however i'm not naive enough to believe it. Denial will get you nowhere.

Don't be fooled into beleiveing the american public voted for him,

now this is just sad, you are having a bad case of denial. He was elected whether you want to believe it or not, I don't like it either but he's there and telling everyone it didn't happen sounds desperate.

The analogy about Michael Jackson was to show you that you spoke about the american government and how it would not cut off its nose to spite its face. I cleared that ridiculous claim that you made for you to understand that literally people are cutting off there nose to spite there face. So how easy is it to conspire such a plan to lead us to were we are.

no offense but the analogy was bad and not relavent. Comparing celebraties face lifts with that phrase makes no sense. I get where you're going with it but it holds no relavence.

So how easy is it to conspire such a plan to lead us to were we are.

oh it's easy to pretend there's a conspiricy then to actually have proof, on that point you are correct and guilty as charged.

no need, i'm already there :)

justoneofmillion

Aren't the muslims already the majority? Aren't most of the countries underdeveloped? You are bent on a clash of cultures, though I doubt you are willing to fight. As for Afganastan, you should stop watching Al-Jezeera, Al-Queda got beat pretty bad.
auzubillahi mina shaytani rrajim !the majority in europe!do you need glasses man!if you can`t afford any we will all contribute on tti and buy you some it is a religious duty !called charityand it is Afghanistan not afganastan but that is a more serious problem it is called cultural deficiency we have all seen how developed America was during hurricane Katrina it is a shame that some still show off after that and support that administration you are living in a fantasy world in a steven spielberg fiction scenario your head is all messed up dude wake up it is over!just come here to Europe and you will see how average people think about your government the 1945 generation will soon be gone what positive impression will remain then in the minds of younger generations about your country?nothing lies, warcrimes,humanright abuse ,arrogance ,stupidity,and you will soon start to be identified with microprocessors under your skins numbers just like the eid al adha sheep !democracy? if you do not want to be corrected do not bash others and stay on topic! but it is definitely our duty to educate you and your president about culture and the way to interact with people in a cordialway!and if you can not say anything new stay away from this topic you are borring everybody your arguments are too banal there is nothing innovativ in what you say only garbage zero!

ps:you should work to improve your countrie`s image and by justifying your president`s policies and acting this way you are failling to do so the ball is on your side behave and you will get an ice cream from me!be good peace

I

Innvertigo

I don't think you are living in reality. You talk the talk but are not willing to put your neck out. Many on this site want revolution but sit in front of their computers, like yourself, and want others to go into action. Personally I don't care what other countries think of me nor my country, I can't control what they think. if they hate me then they hate me. I don't hate others and it's a waste of my time concerning myself with others shortcommings. as for afganastan(i'll spell it this way from now on since you love it :)), it's very funny how you didn't comment on them getting beat badly.
nothing lies, warcrimes,humanright abuse ,arrogance ,stupidity,
sounds like Europe? As far as I remember we didn't start any wars in the 20th century...how many World Wars did Europe start again? I'm old i have a hard time remembering.

It's not my job to improve my country's image. Many countries hate us because we don't hate Isreal, many countries hate us because we don't believe the same. Many countries hate us for many reasons. I won't waste my hate on them, i'm above that. You are under the false impression that I(and all americans) support everything Bush does. We live in a country with a rule of law. He was elected even though I didn't vote for him. It sucks, but we are civilized enough to accept that we can't always get what we want.

...I'll take butter pecan ice cream.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one

Theres no woulda coulda in this conversation. It happened, if you accept it or not. Now once you accept that travesty happened

What are you talking about? noone is denying that 911 happened. It is known throughout the world who was responsible for the attacks. Islam nor the quran flew a plan into the buildings, radical muslims did. What angles are you talking about? It is possible green men from Mars to attack the buildings, however i'm not naive enough to believe it. Denial will get you nowhere.

Don't be fooled into beleiveing the american public voted for him,

now this is just sad, you are having a bad case of denial. He was elected whether you want to believe it or not, I don't like it either but he's there and telling everyone it didn't happen sounds desperate.

The analogy about Michael Jackson was to show you that you spoke about the american government and how it would not cut off its nose to spite its face. I cleared that ridiculous claim that you made for you to understand that literally people are cutting off there nose to spite there face. So how easy is it to conspire such a plan to lead us to were we are.

no offense but the analogy was bad and not relavent. Comparing celebraties face lifts with that phrase makes no sense. I get where you're going with it but it holds no relavence.

So how easy is it to conspire such a plan to lead us to were we are.

oh it's easy to pretend there's a conspiricy then to actually have proof, on that point you are correct and guilty as charged.

no need, i'm already there :)

My analogy on Michael jackson was a parralel to the Bush Administration. They not only spite there face, but they spite there face for there desire to rectify the ugly past of there agenda. To finish off what Bush senior had planned. If you want to talk about face lift how about the christian face lift they have put on there face. The way they try to make it look like its a religious war when really its an imperialistic endevour to globe trot and project there potential investments.

I could go on, but you are looking for reactions,, from all the comments you have give on TTI. I will not speak with you any further as humouring your blind insulence would be going against my Islamic beleif.

May Allah guide you to the right path

I

Innvertigo

we'll agree to disagree on your analogy..

Most Americans don't see this as a religious war, however they do see the Muslim Vs. Jewish and the Muslim Vs. Muslim (in Iraq) as a religious war. I was in the first gulf war and never once did I ever consider it a religious war. As a matter of fact, we were there to help Muslims (Saudi arabia).

To finish off what Bush senior had planned.

Senior Bush was there because Saudi Arabia asked us. That is a fact.

I could go on, but you are looking for reactions,, from all the comments you have give on TTI. I will not speak with you any further as humouring your blind insulence would be going against my Islamic beleif.

not looking for reactions at all. I'm trying to figure out why muslims say one thing but act another. I have however run across a few who practice what they preach and talked with them through PM. There is a pattern of sorts that i've noticed on this site. When they have no answer they resort to personal attacks and claims of I trying to be argumentative...hmmfft.

May Allah guide you to the right path
i've been on it for some time, feel free to join me.

justoneofmillion

hi, the whole world is wondering about how your country is practcing what it preaches you turn the meaning of words and escape answering questions all the time i am to you the same way i did on pm honest and respectfull you don`t because everybody would know your real nature and the pms can be controlled by the administrator!if space is curved so is form in any form we don`t even see through a glass darkly we see trough minds distorted even face to face the best we see of truth is that it to is made of lies truth is indeed a mask made of lies just remember every so often you must somehow remove it because humans in all their helplessness do have a charming little quality a continuing small opportunity and ability to remove the mask this is your blessing but it also could be your curse do not get any smarter than you are willing to be dumb! it will look too phony am sorry but you have a serious comprehension problem dude we keep repeating you the same things over and over but we can`t talk to you other than according to your level and capacity of understanding !you are not interested in anything but these political issues! since you came here you didn`t ask any genuine and sincere question all you search is too get in conflict with everybody i have myself good american friends who would tell you off periode if they heard you talking such garbage and this to be polite!as far as the ice cream is concerned hurry up it is melting improve your reasonning and redirect your concentration fast give a word about global warming to your next president be useful! but till then you will remain deprived i will ask your taste then!peace

ps . everybody here is acting in a way or another do not worry about that this is a long term trial that gas begun and it`s result will change the world forever sooner or later! i leave this my last post be good

regards

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Are you implying that muslims aren't smart and organized? That is a broad generalization and borders on ignorance. They wouldn't get the crap kicked out of them if they claimed to be a rougue group, it's sort of like a cowardly way out. Since a majority of the people who bombed the WTC were Saudi's, should we of kicked the crap out of Saudi Arabia? We in America aren't immune from attacks, on the contrary it was (before 911) probably the easiest country to attck since our society is so open and free. don't pretend to think that the US has always been like you see on the TV today. We were asleep at the wheel and we got smacked. Smacked hard. As far as the pentagon thing, the plane didn't hover and say "hey guys, here I am". Common sense. "12 minutes as they boasted on the Discovery Channel"Do you believe everything you see on TV? We as well as many other countries lie to brag, I doubt the plans could intercept anything in 12 minutes unless they were already in the air and knew the exact what they were looking for. Well for one they identified those responsible via videotape before and Bin laden has mentioned it. Not to mention the first attempt by that blind coward in 1993. It shouldn't be that big of a surprise. Living with your head in the sand is no solution.

Once a plane has crashed into the WTCs, there is no doubt about it that the US of A should have and could have had fighter jets patrolling the air space around New York an hour later!! You doubt that they can be up in 12 minutes? I guess so, they probably were lying or exaggerating....but the second plane hit over an hour later ... you saying that they could not have had anything up in that time??

And you also haven't commented on how the countries main military headquarters, in a square area of a few miles of "no fly zone" did not notice a jumbojet coming towards them....

And please, where, other than that obviously fake "confession tape" that was conveniently "lying around somewhere in Afghanistan", has bin laden said he carried out the attacks? Did you check that link?

Nice BBC news article from 23rd September 2001

Despite this, the FBI have still stuck on to the same 19 "hijackers" they originally told everyone about. Of course, few days after the 9/11 attacks, everyone was too angry for revenge, and too eager to blame someone. The majority of the people agreed it was "Al-Qaeda" without any proof, and as soon as the Pentagon said what they suspected. The media of course enforced and convinced everyone the same thing. (Keep in mind, this same government and media had their stories about the WMD's in Iraq..lol).

Googled: Resurrected Hijackers??

Meanwhile, what were you saying about the 'hijackers' from Saudi Arabia which never died... oh you mean the ones who lost their passport? You failed to reply to this post above, so it's here again for you to have a look at.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest Brothers in Islam. Not to worry. The truth is slowly coming out.
To the young brother from Wisconsin, read the facts. We know Bush did not do it. We understand who is in charge. We know Bush is the figurehead for the powers that be. He doesn't have the brains to make a decision. The deomocrats would make a proctologist jealous with their relationship with Isreal.
However, it must be stated that there is enough scientific evidence to support that the theories of the current admisnistration do not hold up. It is a case of physics. I will be glad to provide you with sites.
You also miss the point of the money that was made for the people in charge. As I have stated in other posts check out Wall Street the day before. That should blow your mind.
Please find out why Erik Prince is so happy. I can go on and on and on.. No Muslim will give it a rest until the truth comes out and then we will celebrate, InshaAllah.
I get worried when arguments become convoluted and emotional. We need to remember Allah will reveal the truth when He wills.
Dear Brothers do not let your blood boil. Pray and educate and work hard for our brohters and sisters who are suffering.