Ethiopia 'abusing Ogaden people'

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:

This is sad news, and its happening all over Somalia as well, The US backed Ethiopian troops are doing what ever they like and the world turns a blind eye. just like the struggle of all Muslims around the world.

May Allah (SWT) ease their suffering InshALLAH

jezakallah kheir for sharing

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

:girl3:

The End is Near, They will answer to Allah (Al-Hakam). Who sees (Al-Baseer) what they doing.

island muslim

And who tirelessly supports Ethiopia and asked them to invade Somalia?? America and the UK.

Allahumaa alaika bi amreeka mauqi lil kufri wal fasaadh.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

I don't hear any talks of human rights, democracy, and freedom from shining beacon of democracy.
Of course not, because they are Allies and a customer of USA and thus are good guys.

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alykum wr wb
they will be defeated insha Allah soon.....

may Allah subhana wata'ala help all the muslims around the world amiin.

Rahima Ali

looking at this recent news, i just wonder why somali girls and boys marry habashiis when THEY DISLIKE THEM!....i know 4 sure that i don't like them but its funny when 2 enemies are mixing 2getha lols..... half of my family are OG'S and it breaks my heart when i see these sad news on the headlines, but anyhoo somalis and habashiis where enemies since ancient times and we also used to kick their asses 24/7 and killed their emperor Lebna, its sad that our our true warriors from the ancient times whose sisters used fight behind them are no longer alive and remember those were our great grandfathers and mothers alongside with our arab, persian,asian and ottoman musketeers.

may Allah bring turn our youth into the brave men of the past. amiin.

palestine

Servant of Allah
and yet again i'm not surprised that this is happening. it's not only a problem in ogadenya but all over muslim lands. and until people truly return to the deen, they will not succed or have victory and freedom. asalamu alaykum wrwb