ever imagined life without Islam?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

did u ever imagine what would have happened if Allah gave u a life full of fun and enjoyment? not believing in Allah, drinking, dating, movies, millionaire,etc.

finally when s/he dies and truth is known, regrets and hope to come back again. but the case is hopless and s/he have to live in Fire forever.

just makes me shudder!

RABBANA LA TUZIGH QULUBANA BA`DA ‘IDH HADAYTANAWA HAB LANA MIL-LADUNKA RAHMAH; INNAKAANTAL-WAHHAB.Our Rabb! Do not stray our hearts after granting us guidance and gift us from Your Mercy,Definitely You are the only Bestower.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I think with all the *hollowness* behind these things which kicks in at one point or another..before death comes to me..I would have gone to it..in suicide..and thus *cemented* my eternity in Jahannam (wal 'eyatho billah)

Truly..the thought of not seeing Allah's Light and receiving His Guidance..makes one shudder

Baraka Allaho feek wa ahsana ilayk akhi

:wasalam:

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome....

Really when you are thinking in this way it proves Allah is all merciful because if he chose he could have let us all perish in this way with no guidance at all.

Allah is ever merciful, ever kind. He leads those he chooses and if someone is desperately searching I believe those are the chosen he leads.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

brother i dont think there is a life without islam all that is just a hologram it looks nice from far away but if u try to feel it , its all fake

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
I think with all the *hollowness* behind these things which kicks in at one point or another..before death comes to me..I would have gone to it..in suicide..and thus *cemented* my eternity in Jahannam (wal 'eyatho billah)

Truly..the thought of not seeing Allah's Light and receiving His Guidance..makes one shudder

Baraka Allaho feek wa ahsana ilayk akhi

As salamo alaikome....

Really when you are thinking in this way it proves Allah is all merciful because if he chose he could have let us all perish in this way with no guidance at all.

Allah is ever merciful, ever kind. He leads those he chooses and if someone is desperately searching I believe those are the chosen he leads.

yes, Allah is truly Most Gracious Most Merciful.

we praise Him many times for material blessings, but we should also glorify and praise Him for spiritual blessings i.e. Islam - the greatest blessing of all!

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum Salaam wr wb

*there is NO Life without Islam and there is NO Jannah Without Islam
Alhamdulilah we are very Lucky to be Muslims.
may Allah swt guide us and forgive us and Give Hidayat to the Non Muslims.
Ameen

slave_of_Allah

Oh Allah we have been chosen to be Muslims, and yet we do not reflect upon Your Mercy. Oh Allah You indeed are so kind, and we fall to beocme close to You.

Oh Allah help us to obtain true love for You, and only You. Ya Allah make us humble slaves, and let us stand in Your shade on the day of judegement. Aameen. Ya Rab - ul - a'alameen.

safiya58

:salam2:

well there was a time in my life before I embraced Islam.... and I regret it alot.... If you would give me the entire world I don´t want to leave Islam anymore.... I need Allah like someone who is lost in the dessert needs water.... despite of my disloyality I hope for His mercy... I think Allah has blessed me with my iman not because I´m the most noble among the people but because I´m the poorest among them... If there would not be my believe in God I would surely commit suicide....

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam..

Such a nice thread....

I think of not having Islam in my life a lotttttt and then I turn to Allah and thank Him with all my heart that He had chosen Islam for me. I see the lives of the non Muslims and this corrupt society and I just am so grateful to Allah with every might of my soul that I am a Muslim and always will be!!!

Allahuma lek alhamd ala alislam!!!

shasha

Muslimah
Life without Islam wouldn't be life at all... :tti_sister:

I'm a convert and I can honestly say that I feel that I have only started to live my life only after I have entered Islam.

Salaam. :hearts:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

Life without Islam, impossible!

Why? Because we all have a vacuum -

(hehe, not the one to clean your carpet with)

- that needs filling, some of us use alcohol, drugs, Internet (social-networking and what have you), smoking and so on. (you can include other religions in this).

At the end of the day, none of these bring true happiness that one feels in their heart like Islam brings, because no such feeling is generated without it being the truth.

Without doubt, if you or I left Islam tomorrow (may Allah keep us guided on the straight path and protect us from that which is evil) it would only cause loss to ourselves, not Allah, I am sure you agree?

And, most likely, we would return (by the Will of Allah we would never leave, may Allah keep us safe and firm on the truth), by the Grace of Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aaa) because the other avenues we traveled failed to fill that vacuum.

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Life without Islam?

I do not want even to think about it. Cannot even imagine.

So.......ummmmmmmmm

Cannot say anything except Alhamdhulillah for making me a Muslim.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Allah is merciful? You should read the Quran sometime. He sounds vengeful to me.

hope u r here with the good intention to know about truth - Islam

Allah is Most Justful as well.....if a person is committing oppression, injustice and Allah punishes him....its not being vengeful but justice.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum

I could not even imagine my life without Islaam and without knowing for Allah Almighty and His existence,without knowing and pracising Islaam teachings. I would be lost without Allah and Islaam SubhanAllah, I could not wake up not hearing Adhan and going on prayer.I could not live without Allah and Islaam.

When I see non Muslims and theit life style and how indeed they are living without no purpusew in this life,it is making me more and more proud and more gratefull to Allah for being muslim,

Alhamdulilah to Allah for makings us Muslims. :tti_sister:

hellbraker

I think of the Atheists.They dont accept God and yet they live a peaceful life.They dont care and they lack nothing.I sometimes think why God gave man "freewill".Im misusing this God given freedom.But then I find the answer myself a little later.

revert2007

Love Fishing
I think of the Atheists.They dont accept God and yet they live a peaceful life.They dont care and they lack nothing.I sometimes think why God gave man "freewill".Im misusing this God given freedom.But then I find the answer myself a little later.
what is ur answer??????? :)