Experiences of Jinn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
assalamu aleykum,I know that Jinns can harm people when :

-they(people) abandon their salats(5 time praying)
-somebody is getting mad at smth. and starts yelling
-people devote themselves to the music,dancing,especially when men and women are in the same place
-somebody open or pour hot water/liquid without saying Bismillah before doing that
-walking with their aurats opened outside

And I don`t really know if it`s true or not,may Allah forgive me,but I`ve heard that Jinns can fall in love with a girl,and this way they bother and block their ways to get married,
wa Allahu Alam

Salaamalikum

Another common or biggie is if someone is practicing magic, vodoo, fortune telling. Those people are selling their soul.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

On tuesday i could not get asleep after reading these, i tucked under the covers because i was scared to look out. Although i did recite the supplications to be recited, e.g Surah As Sajdah, Surah Al-Mulk. Ayatul-Kursi, last three Surahs of the Quran and a few more. Everyday.

Wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Ditta! You are a Muslim, Pakistani origin and from Bardford.

Don't be a Girls' blouse. :)

Asalamu Alykum,

On tuesday i could not get asleep after reading these, i tucked under the covers because i was scared to look out. Although i did recite the supplications to be recited, e.g Surah As Sajdah, Surah Al-Mulk. Ayatul-Kursi, last three Surahs of the Quran and a few more. Everyday.

Wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
W-Salam,

:salam2:
Akhi , we are humans after all...

u are different akhi, u have some military experience....

walking around in the jungle being careful not to step any hole that is a jinn residence?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Well its not my fault, its just when your younger the way the describe it all its like were supposed to be more afraid of jinns rather than Allah (S.W.T), with all these stories, maybe i interpreted it incorrectly. I have the mind set now that Satan and the bad Jinns are the enemy.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

W-Salam,

:SMILY303:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Tell me one thing my dear bro's and sistas... jinns/satan etc are they not part of the ghayb (unseen) world so we cant see them.....right??

Asalamu Alykum,

Well its not my fault, its just when your younger the way the describe it all its like were supposed to be more afraid of jinns rather than Allah (S.W.T), with all these stories, maybe i interpreted it incorrectly. I have the mind set now that Satan and the bad Jinns are the enemy.

Yea they used to tell us these stories too haha.... i aint scared no more i only fear Allah now alhamdulillah... and mayb if i was a foot away from a dog too lol...

wsalaam

Globalpeace

Banned
Jinns/Shaytaan CAN BE seen/talked to/heard & touched!

W-Salam,

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/gay/knots_of_shaytan.htm

It is reported by way of Abi Hurayrata , that someone used to come upon him and take from the charity - which the Prophet saw had made him guardian over - night after night, so on the third night, he said: I will report you to the Messenger of Allah saw, the man said: Let me teach you some phrases with which Allah will cause you benefit - they were very eager for good - so he said: When you go to bed, read Ayahtal-kursee (47) completely, for there is still upon you from Allaah a guardian, and no shaytan can get close to you until you enter upon morning. Then he said: "He told you the truth and he is a liar, ([that was a shaytan])".

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/badr.htm

When the disbelievers prepared to march towards al-Medina, Shaytan came to the disbelievers in the form of Suraqah Ibn Malik and made their evil action of fighting the Muslims seem fair to them. He encouraged them for the battle by making them believe that no one could defeat them. "And (remember) when Shaytan made their (evil) deeds seem fair to them and said: "No one of mankind can overcome you today…" He also promised them to protect Makkah from the enemies in their absence and said, "…and verily, I am your neighbor." [ (8): 48]

Iblees (Shaytan), who was in the form of Suraqah Ibn Malik, saw the Angels helping the Muslims and "… ran away and said: "Verily, I have nothing to do with you…"

Asalaamu Alaykum

Tell me one thing my dear bro's and sistas... jinns/satan etc are they not part of the ghayb (unseen) world so we cant see them.....right??

Yea they used to tell us these stories too haha.... i aint scared no more i only fear Allah now alhamdulillah... and mayb if i was a foot away from a dog too lol...

wsalaam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I dont know if this is right but i read in the Life of the Prophet S.A.W, that Iblees jumped in the sea and fled after he saw so many of the quraish dieing. He also joined some meetings with the quraish. Inshallah will make some good progress on the book and see what other cowardice acts he did.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

W-Salam,

Iblees (Shaytan), who was in the form of Suraqah Ibn Malik, saw the Angels helping the Muslims and "… ran away and said: "Verily, I have nothing to do with you…"

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
When it's late at night, I'm not scared of the Jinn or Shaytan, I'm scared of the dark! :eek: It's a thing that I've always had when I was a kid. :shymuslima1: Like ever since I was 7. :SMILY23:

And I know that that was years ago, but it's a childhood thing. Oh man I bet I'm still gunna be under the covers when I'm a Mujahid; and when I'll be 18 by then! :SMILY149:

I just can't overcome my fear that I've had from my childhood. It's what bugs people when they get older. :D

And that's what I'm scared of after my fright of going to Jahanam or becoming an Infidel. *sniff* *:D*

Jihan

When it's late at night, I'm not scared of the Jinn or Shaytan, I'm scared of the dark! :eek: It's a thing that I've always had when I was a kid. :shymuslima1: :SMILY23:

well you are scared of what potential being can be in the dark and probably not darkness itself (or you would be afraid of sleeping) just let yourself know you're not scared of Jinn or definitely not shaytan and take refuge with Allah.... then you won't be scared... inshAllah!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
When it's late at night, I'm not scared of the Jinn or Shaytan, I'm scared of the dark! :eek: It's a thing that I've always had when I was a kid. :shymuslima1: Like ever since I was 7. :SMILY23:

And I know that that was years ago, but it's a childhood thing. Oh man I bet I'm still gunna be under the covers when I'm a Mujahid; and when I'll be 18 by then! :SMILY149:

WHAT?! a mujahid thats afraid of the dark? nah bro we cant have that! dont worry we will pray for u that by the time ure 18 inshallah u will be fine :SMILY346:

:tongue:

May Allah help u fear nothing but him :)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Yeah i have read that bit aswell, i cant remember what he did, didnt he come up with an idea or something, or did he just listen. I need to check it again. Inshallah

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Haa! Your funny bro! :jumpclap:

And Shaytaan did attend a meeting with the Quraish.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ Yeah I've seen that.

And for brother Ditta:

During the meeting with Quraish, Iblees came in as a regular anti Muslim person. The meeting was about how the Quraish should deal with Muhammad (SAW). The first man said, "Maybe we should force Muhammad (SAW) out of MEcca and no more return," when Iblees replied saying, "No, that won't work because if we send Muhammad (Ibn Abdullah as the Quraish members like calling himn instead of SAW) out of Mecca, then he will return with followers and reclaim Mecca."

And so it went from the first to the second, till the third man said, "Maybe we should kill Muhammad (SAW)" and Iblees smiled and said, "That will work."

And this is from the top of my head, I remeber hearing this from Muhammad Alshareef's Dawah works called "When Wolves Become Sheperds" so what I said is not really accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.