Farewell

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum [Peace be unto you],

It has been a pleasure and an honour to be able to participate in this wonderful forum; TurnToIslam. I have been blessed with knowing [online] bothers and sisters in Islam who love Allah, His Messenger [peace be upon him] and His religion and are willing to spread the call to Islam.

At the same time, I have some other areas of my life which require my attention. I have certain duties and responsibilities that I have to fulfill, and therefore -with great sadness- I have to say that I cannot continue posting on this forum.

I thank brother Mabsoot for his great work in establishing this website and for all his contributions. I also thank the moderators for all the hard work they're doing. May Allah forgive your sins, save you from the Fire and admit you to the highest degrees of Paradise... Aameen.

I also thank all the brothers and sisters in Islam whom I have met on this forum. They are too many to list by name, so please excuse me if I don't mention each one specifically. If I have wronged any one, then please forgive me. Allah the Almighty loves those who forgive others.

And to all non Muslims whom I have met here; It has been my pleasure to be able to interact with you and share the little knowledge of Islam that I have. I also thank you for the information that I learned from you.

I ask the administration of this site to keep my account and not close it, since I may be able to return at a future date. I hope that will be the case. Until then, I wish you all the best. Take care of yourselves.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum [and Peace be unto you]

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalaamu alaikum,

This is really sad but we understand brother. May Allaah swt help you in all of your endeavors, bless and forgive you Aameen. Please know that you're still welcome should you feel like dropping by Inshaa'Allaah. :)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum Bluegazer,

It's sad that you have to go, but i understand... mashallah you've been a great help around, always ready to give a hand to new members, ect,ect, providing us with good informations..
May Allah bless you and your family. Hopefully, inshallah you'll be able to return in the future.

Asalaamalikum Dear Brother,

I am happy for you and sad at the same time. :SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

I'm going to really miss you. Inshallah we will meet in Jannah. It's so hard to come across brothers like you full of depth and knowledge. I loved all your posts. Your research skills are impressive - keep it up.

I love you for the sake of Allah swt

Best wishes on your future endeavors.

Your brother in Islam,
TheHumbleWun

Habasha Sister

Walykum Salam wr wb bro

May Allah keep u safe, May Allah help u and be with u, :tti_sister:Insha Allah hope to see u when u return back, take care brother, Masselama.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam Brother,

May Allah s.w.t reward you for all the beneficial information and knowledge you have shared with us. It's really sad to hear that you'll not be participating in this forum. I'm sure you are doing what is best. InshaAllah, we'll hear from you once again.

I hope for the best for you.

May Allah s.w.t bless you , your family and all of us here with goodness in this life and the best in the Everlasting life. Ameen.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

*salute* - Till next time akhi. Your posts were fantastic, I learned alot :cool:

:jazaak:

wasalam alaikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You have taken a chunk out of my heart. Your posts were so well balanced and were so Muslim. You are so very special. I pray that your responsibilites become easier. InshaAllah, one day we will meet and we will be able to rejoice. Your faith only increased mine.

I do not rant and rave so much anymore. You influenced me. Forgive me but I do have a right to be sad for one minute...May Allah grant you His Blessings whereever you go and whatever you do.

my love to you and yours,
your aapa

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:salah::tti_sister:May Allah Subhana Wata Allah make it easy for you...sure am gonna missed your interesting well explained articles with its accompany quotations from whichever surah or hadiths. Although i am an passive reader here ,, your articles make me sit and really ponder at times....
:inshallah: we hope you pop in now and then with some interesting articles to liven our forum eh.

Ma3a assalamah brother, leaving you in the care of Allah swt

:wasalam::hijabi: