From my heart ... to you ...

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

I pray each and everyone one of you is well by Allah's mercy and grace.

This is my words to you all from my heart, so please don't forward this on. Jazka'Allah khair.

Allah showered upon me many blessings. Each and everyone I am grateful for. But I am even more grateful that Allah blessed me to have met beautiful souls here on TTI! Masha'Allah.

In this blessed month I will make a special du'a that Allah grants your souls al Firdausul Al'a, as well as the souls of your families.

I pray you gain many rewards in this month and you are given the ability and the strength to weep in fear of Allah, in the early hours of the morning. I pray Allah forgives you and also your family. I pray your love for Allah increases and you become stronger. Aameen!!!

Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

revert2007

Love Fishing
assalamaualikum
that is very sweet and very thoughtful of u sister.
MasyaAllah....

even to u as well...May Allah grant all ur wishes,strengthen ur iman,keep u away from syatan,

MayAllah always guide u and help u in whatever matter u ask for...

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
waAlaikum Asslaam sister:D
soo touching subhanaAllah!!!!
you have reahed my heart with such a strong post!!!!
may Allah reward you for sharing this with us dear sister!!
believe me, I have been blessed to have you and many others here at TTI!!! and to read such a post, is a pleasure daubled :D:D:D:D
ameen thuma ameen too your wonderful duas!!! I ask Allah the same for you and the Ummah!!
I love you soo much for Allah's sake sister!!!
tightest hug!!!!:D

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

ameen for you duas dear sister.
even to u as well.
May Allah (sub'hanahu wa ta'ala) grant you all your wishes and espacially the one about going to Jannah ALFIRDAWS inshallah and also for every one who beleives that there is no god but Allha and that Mohammed is his prophet(LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ANNA MUHAMMADA RASSOULOU ALLAH)
ameen
salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allah

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome and jazakallah khairan sister for your beautiful words. I wish the same for you and those you love.

This is the nicest post I have read all day!!!

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum Salaam Wr Wb

*Ameen Ameen Ameen
MashAllah such a Beautiful Dua
JazakAllah khair
May Allah swt Bless You too
and Shower His Countless Blessings upon You
Ameen