Fruits of American Democracy

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam sister,

I do not believe anyone is judging the sisters. We are feeling thier pain. We are judging ourselves for our inability to mobilize and help our brothers and sisters. You are correct, we have to pray. We have to unite. We have to put an end to the oppression. I take heart knowing that Allah will show us the path to unite the Ummah. We are in the process of becoming one again.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK,
Only the sisters working there know what they are going thru' this does not mean that i'm approving what they are doing there . but the worst are those men who are trying to take advantage of this situation and satisying their carnal desires.

i think the only way will be everybody in their own capacity help to get ummah educated and unite them for the sake of ALLAH SWT.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

We can also help our sisters who are refugees by giving charity through good islamic charity organizations like "islamic releif" and muslim hands". They also run muslim orphan sponsorship programs where for as little as 30 $ we can cloth, feed, and educate a muslim orphan. ALLAH(swt) mentions in the quran the great rewards that will be bestowed on those who look after the orphans and give charity to the poor and oppressed.

Insha allah if you brothers and sisters check the websites of these two organizations. they even operate in darfur, palestine, iraq, chechnya etc etc. They are reliable, trustworthy, and well recognized for their work.

powerofislam

THIS IS ALL DUE TO WESTERN INFLUENCE ON IRAQI PPL IT IS SAD TO SEE THSI HAPPING IN IRAQ MAY ALLAH help them to get rid of americans and OPEN THE EYES OF ARAB LEADERS TO HELP MUSLIMS WHERE AS PAKI MUSLIM GIRLS GOING IN PROSTITUTION IN UK IS FROM THIER OWN WILL AND FUN

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Have I posted this article about Iraqi women before? Where? Sorry.

I searched before posting & couldn’t find it; so that’s why posted it again.

I have posted about Pakistani Muslim women before; I think.

Salaam Alaiykum,
YES you have POSTED THIS BEFORE..
i want to ask you SIR Globalpeace WHY DO YOU POST IT AGAIN????

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Someone else posted an article about iraqi sisters who are prostituting themselves in syria and many brothers and sisters took part in the discussion.

:salam2: Astaghfirullah i feel sooo sad to read about this. The prophet must be turning in his grave. Ya Allah when people will follow the true Islam. If people were following true Islam all this wont be happening. Iraq war would not be happening.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

May Allah help our sisters, and fogive their sins. May Allah guide those who suppose to pay them Zakat than use them for Sex to the straight path Amiin Amiin Amiin.. La Hola Wa La Qowata Ila Bilah.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Brothers isnt better if we hide those mistakes made by our sisters, we must cover our sisters mistakes as much as we can, and Allah taa'la cover our mistakes. I think this article have exposed the sisters nationality, the city,their exact location, and who travel there for certain purposes... This article in a way is directing naive people even further to sin...

I would kindly request not expose the dignity and honour of our sisters. In fact, their must be three eye witnesses to confirm if a male and female committing sexual act. Otherwise the allegations is false. Subhanallah, we sitting behind the screen, and exposing our sisters. Inshallah tonight,tonight we repent from this act....

Wassalam Alykom....

Waterdrop

Banned
THIS IS ALL DUE TO WESTERN INFLUENCE ON IRAQI PPL IT IS SAD TO SEE THSI HAPPING IN IRAQ MAY ALLAH help them to get rid of americans and OPEN THE EYES OF ARAB LEADERS TO HELP MUSLIMS WHERE AS PAKI MUSLIM GIRLS GOING IN PROSTITUTION IN UK IS FROM THIER OWN WILL AND FUN

so it's the western influence that causes this to happen and NOT the people actually doing it? hmm sounds fishy to me. Sounds to me that some people may want to have a little bit of accountability, but that's just my humble opinion....and how is this America's fault again?

justoneofmillion

so it's the western influence that causes this to happen and NOT the people actually doing it? hmm sounds fishy to me. Sounds to me that some people may want to have a little bit of accountability, but that's just my humble opinion....and how is this America's fault again?
this is non of your buisness you better stay away from this topic or you gonna hear some women here do not even need wars to prostitute themselves they do it for free they are all prostitutes !and sometimes they are the ones who would pay for it! so do not come in here and mix kaviar with vomit i knew enough of you so called liberated,emmancipated wannabe women samples when i was in the music buisness they are worth nothing absolutly nothing just use,humiliate and throw away so do not mix things here they are the rubbish of society exploited,sold and sent to estetic surgery to enhance their self esteem afterwards and end up in the clinics to die lonlely when they don`t represent the ideal beauty standards of the current fashions anymore!!!

ps.can anybody close this thread please it has already been posted before.

island muslim

this is non of your buisness you better stay away from this topic or you gonna hear some women here do not even need wars to prostitute themselves they do it for free they are all prostitutes !and sometimes they are the ones who would pay for it! so do not come in here and mix kaviar with vomit i knew enough of you so called liberated,emmancipated women samples when i was in the music buisness they are worth nothing absolutly nothing just use,humiliated and throw away so do not mix things here they are the rubbish of society exploited,sold and thrown in the clinics to die lonlely when they don`t represent the ideal beauty standards of the current fashions anymore!!!

Salaam Alaiykum,

I have tried to tell that to SIR globalpeace... now please brother/sister admins can you close this thread or atleast mesh this into ONE thread

and OH waterdrop.. you know why america is indirectly involved here in case u did not know... the refugees were created directly cause of an american ILLEGAL invasion of iraq causing a refugee crisis.. it is now counting more than 3.5 million refugees...
there were NO iraqi refugees in Syria before the invasion.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brothers and sisters. What we need to understand are the individual consequences of war. To the dear sister..I understand this to be a wake-up call for us to help our mothers and sisters. This is not a condemnation.

I was unaware of the number of prostitutes of Pakistani origin in the UK. I understand that the brother wants to remind us that we sit and ignore the realities of what is happening throughout our ummah due to weak leadership.

What are the Muslim communities doing to help these girls? What shelters are available for them? What educational opportunities exist for them? What Muslims are willing to invite these girls into their homes and save them from a life on the streets. No girl likes to prostitute. No female likes to be raped. This is not about enjoying sex. These girls are being abused.

This is informative..but we need to make decisions? Who is there to help the girls? Who is going to show them the power of Love and forgiveness..they are girls in a dark and lonely world..

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

I understand brother Global Peace main aim of this subject. He wanted us to wake up. Ok, since this is the truth, and this thread is opened already. Then we should do something about it inshallah. Since there are no one to help, why we (members of TTI) do not become the helping hand. With the respect to administration of TTI and their policy, may be we should make donations to TTI, and hopefully TTI trustees can reach and help those people their. This is only a suggestion (which can be accepted by TTI, or refused) but this is what we should do..... At least if we helped one person we did something alhamdullah..... I hope I did comply with TTI policy in this message.....

I would love to hear from the brothers, sisters and TTI admin inshallah... Is it impossible idea?, or is it something that we can accomplish inshallah....

Waterdrop

Banned
this is non of your buisness you better stay away from this topic or you gonna hear some women here do not even need wars to prostitute themselves they do it for free they are all prostitutes !and sometimes they are the ones who would pay for it! so do not come in here and mix kaviar with vomit i knew enough of you so called liberated,emmancipated wannabe women samples when i was in the music buisness they are worth nothing absolutly nothing just use,humiliate and throw away so do not mix things here they are the rubbish of society exploited,sold and sent to estetic surgery to enhance their self esteem afterwards and end up in the clinics to die lonlely when they don`t represent the ideal beauty standards of the current fashions anymore!!!

Your post made absolutly no sense whatsoever. I was referring to accountability.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Waterdrop...I can only speak for myself...in the rush for total domination (hegemony)..the foreign policy that the US has always followed was written almost 200 years ago. I refer to the Monroe Doctrine. The term manifest destiny...allowed the fledgling government to go where no man has gone before...and did they march on.
Today, the Bush administration decided they would simply start where the Crusades stopped. Man could not land on the moon so let us go back to the Middle East. It is simply greed. There has been no justification for the loss of one million Iraqi lives. NONE. 1,000,000 lives. Babies, women, mothers. The world turned their backs.
Yes, some of us are angry. Accountability. Using taxpayer dollars..trillions of dollars to satisfy the greed of a few neo-cons who are paranoid...they are murdering babies.
The children of the poor of the US are the soilders. The latest statistics of the quality of recruits suggest that these poor young people have no other choices. They can go to the army or go work at Wal-Mart. So the fodder for the army is the poor. Who cares...they are poor and would just sit at home and collect disability.
War has aftermath. War has consequences that are not written in history books. It makes the warmongers look bad. Read what happened in post war Germany. Girls slept with American GI's for eggs. Think of the war-brides..girls sold to soilders so they would not have to prostitute. When there is aggression there is always a shortage of supplies. Soliders of the aggressors usually have money.
Son, please take the time to talk to the vets of wars. They will teach you the horrors of war. When you look at a man's eyes and he will not blink and holds back the tears..he will relate the truth of war.
Son, my little sisters are being raped and burnt for being Muslims in Iraq. And you ask for accountability? No son, I believe there will be the Day when Allah will ask us what did you do to prevent the daily carnage so a few filthy rich old men could grab some oil in their crusty fingers.
I pray Allah forgives me for not doing enough.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hey

Hey Bro Waterdrop, how is it going?
Man I agree with you that there need to be accountability and its not that we are blaming west only and I know that those people who were supposed to help those war torn people are using them to satisfy their carnal desires, they are no better than the invaders anyway. But let me ask you, if that invasion havent took place will this be the situation of these women,

How will you deny that this is not the by-product of American Invasion?

Were they not happier than this before the invasion?

What really has the American invasion brought to the common Iraqi?

Brother what you need to understand is that any true muslim or say any alive soul feels the pain and when its your mothers and sisters, its just too much. I love my brother JUSTONEINAMILLION, he really is what his ID says.
So, please bro if you do not have any suggestion to overcome this situation then atleast dont come asking us that where is this America's fault.
I respect you as a fellow member at TTI and I request you to help us with suggestions to overcome it.
Take care, :SMILY259:
Your post made absolutly no sense whatsoever. I was referring to accountability.