FW

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
I recieved this in an email and thought it'd be nice to share with you all. hope u like it.

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?
(scroll down!)

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

(scroll down!)

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

(scroll down!)

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

(scroll down!)

What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?

(scroll down!)

Some people live and some people die.

(scroll down!)

But I want to tell you I love you
(scroll down!)

That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...

(scroll down!)

If I died tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever.
(scroll down!)

Would I be in yours?

Please send this to all your friends...

(scroll down!)

You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year, don't talk that often the next year, and don't want to talk at all the year after that.

(scroll down!)

So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

(scroll down!)

I truly cherish you.

(scroll down!)

Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

(scroll down!)

Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.

(scroll down!)

Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrahktu

subanAllah subanAllah what i say ?? it's very very nice ........:)

jazakallah khair for sharing

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I needed a spoon full of sugar ( to me that is like a million dollars..I am diabetic ).

And I love each and every one of you.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Awwwwwwwwww, Subhanallah! This is sssooooooo beautiful!
I love ALL OF YOU for the sake of Allah wallahi!:biggrin::biggrin:
May Happiness ALWAYS surround EACH AND EVERYONE of you!
-THe Angels protect you and Allah SWT's mercy be With You All!:biggrin:

wasssalam:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

It is so sweeeeeeet and beautiful mashalah. These words are so touching,and I wish to say that too all Muslims, that I love them for the sake of Allah.:SMILY252:
May Allah reword you for sharing with us dear sister.

:wasalam:

your-sister

It seems all the repliers to this thread are just Sisters!lol masha'allah! Might as well be moved to the sisters-area, eh ?

I suppose this kinda stuff isn't meant for our brothers...too 'deep' for them. Thanks for this sister ! :)

Salaam alaikum !